West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Official Football Thread

Go down 
+50
RAW.
Yepperson
Jelly
Azaria420
Negan
Pacukas
RollingStone
Chevy
Slick
Trazz
Sm0k3
karlis
Mr Whoope.
DoughBoy
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Billionaire
DaParasite
Vory
Tripple
Chauncy
stalkur
Johny
Barry
Notorious Mario
#wclmarcus
Demarco$
Dice.
Black
Compton/Kollay
Sherlock Holmes
Jiggy
Jojo
Shanked
peanutt
Rocce
Trickey
Juggalo
Fact.
Wh1t3
Gran
Rick
Craig
Weedie
Chimpo.
quixxx
Big_Jayh
[AFK]Lil Dan
Nyne
OLD_SCHOOL
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Official Football Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:26 pm

I find it funny that 2 years ago barely anyone knew who atletico is and now everyone acting like supporters. Don't ride the wave support your own team, I got all the faith in Real, this year's real madrid is probably the greatest they were in the last 6 years or so
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:51 am

DaParasite wrote:
I find it funny that 2 years ago barely anyone knew who atletico is and now everyone acting like supporters. Don't ride the wave support your own team, I got all the faith in Real, this year's real madrid is probably the greatest they were in the last 6 years or so

No bruh no, you may only love real but others aren't like you, I'm a fan of Juventus since I was a kid, I love Juventus as much as I love Barca, you can't tell me that I should only be fan of one, I like other teams though such as PSG or Benfica...I support every team that I like their performance at that time or if there are players that I like.
I enjoy watching Atletico's games because they're performing good games, No wonder they are good or else they couldn't reach to finale. There is also another reason I do support Atletico and its Arda Turan, like I support Ozil, As you support a player automatically It's like you're supporting his team too cause he playing there.
So atleast don't tell me that, For me football doesn't mean to be fan of only one team.
( For sure country league teams are different, I only support one team Official Football Thread - Page 14 Gs)
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:07 am

Heh, the thing you said DaPa, it's true, especially here in my town.

They didn't even know Man City or Atletico 3-4 years before, even up to 2 years.
Just chasing the bigger bone. They're not supportive fans, they won't turn out better if they chant for team who played this or that better season.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:24 pm

I hate bandwagons, it's made me dislike Dortmund a side which I enjoyed once upon a time. You lot are kinda glory fans, I mean you wouldn't support the clubs you do if they hadn't had previous success but aslong as you're not switching every year you're alright by me like
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Idk when are League Of Champions finals, can someone tell me the date
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Looks like two great teams have made it to an historical first ever city Derby in the Champion's League,
The game will be in the 24th of May in the Estádio da Luz (stadium of light) in Lisbon.
Me personally after 12 hard years would like to see Lisbon White but that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:13 pm

"a hard 12 years"  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:30 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Just because you support a 3rd league english team don't make you better than anyone son, yep 12 years without a making too much of great season no number 10 european cup.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:17 pm

i wish i had tickets to that game
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:48 pm

DaParasite wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Just because you support a 3rd league english team don't make you better than anyone son, yep 12 years without a making too much of great season no number 10 european cup.
2nd actually, but saying you've had it "hard" is fucking ridiculous. I never claimed to be better than anyone, but you must understand how fucking stupid that comment is.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:33 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
2nd actually, but saying you've had it "hard" is fucking ridiculous. I never claimed to be better than anyone, but you must understand how fucking stupid that comment is.
No but I'm not gonna argue with you anymore
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Good because I don't want to argue either, if you can't see the problem with it then it's your ignorance. Anyway I'm looking forward to the prem next season, we are the champions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Nicely done Pellegrini and The Citizens.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:42 pm

London is red.
Gunners is the name, FA finals is the game.. we won.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Ow what a game... and it's not over yet.
Hope Real wins this.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:41 pm

Congrats, Real.
Well deserved.
Best RM striker - Ramos.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:06 am

I DONT EVEN HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW GREAT IM FEELING
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:28 am

Slick wrote:
Hope Real wins this.

DoughBoy wrote:
Congrats, Real.
Well deserved.
Best RM striker - Ramos.

DaParasite wrote:

Holy shit lol... didn't expect this...
Fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:33 am

Slick wrote:
Slick wrote:
Hope Real wins this.

DoughBoy wrote:
Congrats, Real.
Well deserved.
Best RM striker - Ramos.

DaParasite wrote:

Holy shit lol... didn't expect this...
Fuck yeah.
This was an Real Madrid win with no chance beating Atletico doing what any other their opponents have wished to due beat Atletico after they park the bus after a shit 1-0
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:57 am

you were not the underdogs, you might have been if Costa and Turan were fit however Barca did you a favour with their disgusting thuggery. I'm happy Carlo won it, you probably would have sacked him if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:46 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
you were not the underdogs, you might have been if Costa and Turan were fit however Barca did you a favour with their disgusting thuggery. I'm happy Carlo won it, you probably would have sacked him if he didn't.
Not underdogs but let's be honest having a header and parking the bus for the rest of the match is not a real game it's barely how some people play on fifa. Many teams have struggled with it this season while playing against Atletico and it is quite a big fit to beat that. Barca couldn't do it well maybe Barca of two year ago would've not this Barca.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Yeah I agree, I can't really blame them though. I'm happy Simeone shown his true colours at the end of the game. In all truth the match was horrific, I wish it was wrapped up in full time tbh.
Back to top Go down
Azaria420
Azaria420

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Sergio Ramos <3
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:24 am

I'm hyped for the World Cup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Football Thread
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next