West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Official Football Thread

Go down 
+50
RAW.
Yepperson
Jelly
Azaria420
Negan
Pacukas
RollingStone
Chevy
Slick
Trazz
Sm0k3
karlis
Mr Whoope.
DoughBoy
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Billionaire
DaParasite
Vory
Tripple
Chauncy
stalkur
Johny
Barry
Notorious Mario
#wclmarcus
Demarco$
Dice.
Black
Compton/Kollay
Sherlock Holmes
Jiggy
Jojo
Shanked
peanutt
Rocce
Trickey
Juggalo
Fact.
Wh1t3
Gran
Rick
Craig
Weedie
Chimpo.
quixxx
Big_Jayh
[AFK]Lil Dan
Nyne
OLD_SCHOOL
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Official Football Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:41 pm

He won't especially for the fee that they have suggested.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:42 pm

You can't call Arsenal shit when they've competed in this year's CL and actually beaten a strong side like Bayern, I know you call them shit just because they don't win anything but they're not shit, nor are they the best team ever. But you can't call Arsenal shit.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:44 pm

xCHOLOx wrote:
Well, Real Madrid wasted its budget this year, and bought alot of players, so I think Bale ain't going to Real Madrid this year.
What do you know about Real's budget? they sold players as well and they're rebuilding. Plus if Pérez wants someone he'd most likely be in Madrid.Not that Real's got a choice at the moment. Since Barca got Neymar which let's be honest is having 2 Messis in their squad so the only move Real must do in order to live this season they need a second Ronaldo which is Bale.So I still think there's something because from previous years it's well known Real likes working in the dark not publish every step.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Weedie wrote:
You can't call Arsenal shit when they've competed in this year's CL and actually beaten a strong side like Bayern, I know you call them shit just because they don't win anything but they're not shit, nor are they the best team ever. But you can't call Arsenal shit.

I was joking Laughing , I quite like Arsenal tbh
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:46 pm

I see we haven't discussed Neymar in Barcelona yet, what do you think of it?
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:47 pm

DaParasite wrote:
xCHOLOx wrote:
Well, Real Madrid wasted its budget this year, and bought alot of players, so I think Bale ain't going to Real Madrid this year.
What do you know about Real's budget? they sold players as well and they're rebuilding. Plus if Pérez wants someone he'd most likely be in Madrid.Not that Real's got a choice at the moment. Since Barca got Neymar which let's be honest is having 2 Messis in their squad so the only move Real must do in order to live this season they need a second Ronaldo which is Bale.So I still think there's something because from previous years it's well known Real likes working in the dark not publish every step.
Are you trying to say that Neymar is on the same level as Messi? Laughing Surely Madrid would be more suited to signing a striker?Rather than an overrated winger that could be signed around the same fee as you paid for Ronaldo.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:51 pm

DaParasite wrote:
xCHOLOx wrote:

Yikes, we got a real fanboy here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:56 pm

xCHOLOx wrote:
I see we haven't discussed Neymar in Barcelona yet, what do you think of it?

Meh, well. Can't promise anything, I'd like to see how he plays because he can't be selfish with the ball anymore.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Only a few days for the season to kick off for us, Leeds at home. Easy like Cool 
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:10 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
xCHOLOx wrote:
Are you trying to say that Neymar is on the same level as Messi? Laughing Surely Madrid would be more suited to signing a striker?Rather than an overrated winger that could be signed around the same fee as you paid for Ronaldo.
I'm not saying he's the same level as Messi because I'm not an idiot Neymar is still very young but his transfer to Barca at 21 can make him the next Messi. You can't deny his talent and with the right coaching he can be unstoppable. Perhaps Bale is overrated but let's be honest he carries the Spurs practically alone. I don't see many options today since they let Falcao go to Monaco,And Kabani left for PSG.So what do you suggest?

xCHOLOx wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
xCHOLOx wrote:

Yikes, we got a real fanboy here! Very Happy
You're confusing fanboy with a fan. Real always had a lot of money that's a known fact Florentino Perez always was a great businessman and always got what he wanted.I complimented the rival team how am I still a fanboy?
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:12 pm

DaParasite wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
xCHOLOx wrote:
I'm not saying he's the same level as Messi because I'm not an idiot Neymar is still very young but his transfer to Barca at 21 can make him the next Messi. You can't deny his talent and with the right coaching he can be unstoppable. Perhaps Bale is overrated but let's be honest he carries the Spurs practically alone. I don't see many options today since they let Falcao go to Monaco,And Kabani left for PSG.So what do you suggest?
Personally, I believe you let the wrong striker go. Suarez is probably your best option.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:18 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
xCHOLOx wrote:
Personally, I believe you let the wrong striker go. Suarez is probably your best option.
You think I don't know that Benzema is shit? But since the injury higuain hasn't been the same plus Mou crushed his confidence with mainly taking benzema. Suarez is cool but can be a bit problematic You know he'll bite his way to the CL Very Happy.I'm not sure he wants to leave the premier league and might go to Arsenal.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:21 pm

DaParasite wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
xCHOLOx wrote:
You think I don't know that Benzema is shit? But since the injury higuain hasn't been the same plus Mou crushed his confidence with mainly taking benzema. Suarez is cool but can be a bit problematic You know he'll bite his way to the CL Very Happy.I'm not sure he wants to leave the premier league and might go to Arsenal.

He said he wanted to leave the country because he hates the media.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi, my name is Suarez, I wanna leave England, nobody supports me, then the bastard links with Arsenal. Even though Suarez is a difficult player to deal with, his player side is brilliant.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:34 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
xCHOLOx wrote:

He said he wanted to leave the country because he hates the media.
What eh says and what he does are two different things
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Weedie wrote:
Hi, my name is Suarez, I wanna leave England, nobody supports me, then the bastard links with Arsenal. Even though Suarez is a difficult player to deal with, his player side is brilliant.

He would be a very good signing for Arsenal, exactly the kind of player they need. It's hard to take any sources as credible ones at this time because they are trying to create some drama to keep us interested. I still think Suarez will play for Liverpool next season.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:21 pm

''Spanish reports suggest the Spanish giants are ready to break the £80million world-record transfer fee set by their acquisition of Cristiano Ronaldo by offering £86m for Bale.''
What do you guys think about this? Is it true? Imo Spurs should just take the money if this speculation is true.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:37 pm

C'mon, Gareth Bale isn't worth that much but shit, I think they might deny the offer. Hope he goes to Real Madrid though.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Weedie wrote:
C'mon, Gareth Bale isn't worth that much but shit, I think they might deny the offer. Hope he goes to Real Madrid though.

Agree with you. Hoping he'll go to Real Madrid.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:08 pm

I'd rather him stay at Spurs, show some loyalty like another welshmen called Andy King Smile . Levy would be a idiot to decline that much money, but he was quite adamant over Modric so I assume it will be the same here.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:21 am

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
I'd rather him stay at Spurs, show some loyalty like another welshmen called Andy King Smile. Levy would be a idiot to decline that much money, but he was quite adamant over Modric so I assume it will be the same here.

Spurs isn't shiet without Bale anyway and they wouldn't sell him unless AVB was stupid. Bale probably wants out though.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:25 am

I heard that Bale said he want's out.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
I'd rather him stay at Spurs, show some loyalty like another welshmen called Andy King Smile. Levy would be a idiot to decline that much money, but he was quite adamant over Modric so I assume it will be the same here.
Levy is just being on ego. Real offered 93 million euros di maria and coentrao. He just wants to make bale the most expensive transfer ever. He already knows he won't be able to keep him. Bale is dong the same mordic did with the acting out and not practicing to leave
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:20 pm

Trazz wrote:
I heard that Bale said he want's out.

That's the rumor anyway, I don't really pay attention to them. I think Marca were the first one's to report it and well they usually talk shit.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:53 pm

A former Birmingham striker Christian Benitez passed away whilst being just 27 years old. Rest in peace to him.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11694/8846669/former-birmingham-striker-christian-benitez-dies-aged-27
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Football Thread
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next