West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Allies Rule

Go down 
+4
Micklo
[AFK]Lil Dan
OLD_SCHOOL
Compton/Kollay
8 posters

Adding a non Allies rule
Yes Add the no allies rule
Allies Rule Vote_lcap21%Allies Rule Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
No leave it as it is with having allies
Allies Rule Vote_lcap68%Allies Rule Vote_rcap
 68% [ 13 ]
I dont really care
Allies Rule Vote_lcap11%Allies Rule Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Allies Rule Empty
PostSubject: Allies Rule   Allies Rule Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Ok simple as the name of the topic. I want you people to vote here, should we add a non allies rule or should we stay with allies.

-Discuss & Vote.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Allies Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allies Rule   Allies Rule Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Having no allies is a stupid idea imo,I think it would cut down on RP for less active factions that aren't in sets if there on there own.So I voted to keep the factions rule.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Allies Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allies Rule   Allies Rule Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:31 pm

i wont vote yet, but think bout this

ppl log in and see no1 from their faction on, they start going to alies hood and chill there like its their own which is totally unrealistic, and they even expect to be very respected there lol.

if people start realizing what are allies for its would be cool

Allies - people you coordinate attacks and give help when they need
gang mates - the one you chill with every day..
Back to top Go down
?????

Allies Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allies Rule   Allies Rule Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:50 pm

No, real gangs don't have allies, they have only neutral hood what they don't attack.
Only sets can be allied like GSF + SBF + TDF, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Allies Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allies Rule   Allies Rule Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:53 pm

yeh.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Allies Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allies Rule   Allies Rule Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:50 pm

This seems unfair for other factions.
I belive you should have allies for extra help if you have a small/inactive gang.
Maybe if you know seville kills a grove st fam and then the alliance breaks it's up to them to fix it, so all factions should have the choice of having allies if they want.
Allies isn't the problem maninly it's just gang-hopping and people being inactive.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

Allies Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allies Rule   Allies Rule Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:51 am

I'd prefer to leave it as it is, IRL gangs have allies, neutrals, & offcourse enemies, but yea, I believe that if we did the no allie rule, then more ppl would complaining about this & that & that "we just got attacked", dm, "30 min attack rule" & so on..
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Allies Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allies Rule   Allies Rule Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:58 am

ok but look

street gang irl are only their own hood based
they are arrogant and would kill if you aint from their hood
they have closed business when they do something, they pick their own gang members

so if ya all get DM'ed for constant comming to [insert hood name here] its ur own fault when u stick in business which is hood-related, not connection-related. like OG Loc do, chilling in seville 24/7 and always stickin his ass in our planning lol, so we gotta stop talking our shit untill he leaves which was really annoying me... thats why he got his ass kicked lol.
i warned him 10 times to stop acting big around he refused lol
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Allies Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allies Rule   Allies Rule Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Each gang should be able to choose if they want allies or no
But as Dan said,some peoples don't know diffrence between allie and gang-mate.

Personaly,i don't want to be selfish 'cause i know some faction are inactive or just small but its annoying that everytime [insert gang name here]'s member is the only one logged,they come chill at Seville....

I like to welcome peoples and all but not everyone is doing diffrence between allies and gang-mate,sometime it's realy annoyin' cause we can't realy do our OWN business.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Allies Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allies Rule   Allies Rule Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:11 am

I won't vote, because it doesn't concern me, but the only reason why some gangs have allies on the server is because other gangs are inactive and are bored, no in-character reasons.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

Allies Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allies Rule   Allies Rule Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:13 am

I'm against having allies. I'm not trying to contradict the single player story, but the server does need some type of green on green confrontations.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Allies Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allies Rule   Allies Rule Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Well this topic got old now so I will just lock and leave the allies rule as they are now.

But people remember, to enjoy the game you must create a good "atmosphere" on the server, so you yourself decide if you want to allie or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

Allies Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allies Rule   Allies Rule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allies Rule
Page 1 of 1