West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Rule Breaking Penalties

Go down 
+8
Barry
Mia
|:DeezNawtz:|
►Randy◄
Notorious Mario
Compton/Kollay
Big_Jayh
Sherlock Holmes
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

Rule Breaking Penalties Empty
PostSubject: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:04 pm

To be honest, I dont see the point of reporting people, when they only get a damn warn, I mean, You get a warn, So? I dont think anybody gives a fuck lol.
So what I think, Penalties should be worse. Like admin jail 45 minutes for T.EX: Deathmatching, or some

Share you opinions,

Also: I mean that you admins should create a admin jail system
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:31 pm

1+ for this i dont report ppl anymore its useless
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Well a little update about this...

Today I spoke with DeathOnAStick, and he helped me to update our admin jail system, so now people who will get jailed wont be able to avoid it by quitting. Now if a player /q'd and he was jailed, when he relogs he will go straight back to the admin jail.

Maybe it can fix up the server punishments a little, since if you get jailed you get disarmed aswel
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Good to hear that, Compie.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:29 am

GJ Cpt & DoaS. cheers
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:13 am

Yeah good idea
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Mia
Mia

PostSubject: Re: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:17 pm

So If Most Of This Is For People Who Don't RP Properly Or Don't Follow Rules What About People Who Use CLEO Scripts Or Hacks To Get By?
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:56 pm

They get banned, normaly
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Word,good idea and good work
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:06 am

No offence to what i'm about to say, don't bitch at me.
I'm just saying that /warn is useless. It ain't a Ban-Warn system.
It's a Kick-Warn system. Someone DM or break a rule, he get a warn.
Then he get kicked, then five seconds later, he's back on the server (With 0/3 warns).

It's fucking useless, no offence.

Second of all, A-Jail punishement are ridiculous.

Alright, if someone OOC insult, A-Jail him for 5 mins, it's alright.
If someone DM, Car Kill, Non-RP, MG or whatever else-...
Please, A-Jail him more than 5 minutes!

5 minutes is nothing, the person can just go smoke a cigarette (Like me) or do something else than start again, he doesn't have time to think about what he did wrong.

A-Jail someone for like 30 minutes 'cause of DM, i'm pretty sure he won't DM again because 30 minutes is long.

I don't say that we should add BIG-ASS ammout of time. I'm just saying that for things like DM, MG, PG, etc... Well, 5-10 mins isn't enough. It don,t give the player enough time to realise what he did wrong.

That was my opinion, don't reply to this by insulting me!!!
-Keelo
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:14 am

I don't understand why this was bumped so to speak,I don't even see the point in people getting banned anymore their has been various people in the past who have hacked the server and yet get unbanned and get given the option to play again when their is hard evidence against him.I also think the reports that get posted on this forum is ridiculous most of the time it'll be a PM when the person reporting has been provoking then he reports them for saying something like "dick" and yet the other person gets warned for it,IMO the person who wasted the admins and mods time with that report should get banned for a week.

I agree with most of the things keelo said aswell,30 Mins Ajail is a good idea atleast nice and long gives the suspect chance to think about what he did wrong and how he can improve that in future roleplays.

This is just my opinion,Don't shit on my tits.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:31 am

Keelo wrote:
No offence to what i'm about to say, don't bitch at me.
I'm just saying that /warn is useless. It ain't a Ban-Warn system.
It's a Kick-Warn system. Someone DM or break a rule, he get a warn.
Then he get kicked, then five seconds later, he's back on the server (With 0/3 warns).

It's fucking useless, no offence.

Second of all, A-Jail punishement are ridiculous.

Alright, if someone OOC insult, A-Jail him for 5 mins, it's alright.
If someone DM, Car Kill, Non-RP, MG or whatever else-...
Please, A-Jail him more than 5 minutes!

5 minutes is nothing, the person can just go smoke a cigarette (Like me) or do something else than start again, he doesn't have time to think about what he did wrong.

A-Jail someone for like 30 minutes 'cause of DM, i'm pretty sure he won't DM again because 30 minutes is long.

I don't say that we should add BIG-ASS ammout of time. I'm just saying that for things like DM, MG, PG, etc... Well, 5-10 mins isn't enough. It don,t give the player enough time to realise what he did wrong.

That was my opinion, don't reply to this by insulting me!!!
-Keelo

Totally supporting the idea,Keelo.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:22 am

We're already doing this if you're not paying attention(at least I do).I usually jail players for DM/Troll for 15 or more, I don't know about the others, but that's what I do.I guess I'm locking & binning this topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rule Breaking Penalties   Rule Breaking Penalties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rule Breaking Penalties
Page 1 of 1