West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Danny "Double D" Brown

Go down 
+8
Carmona
DaParasite
DopeDod.
gundus
RollingStone
Saucedo
nightmare
Pacukas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 10:31 pm

DopeDod. wrote:
Pacukas wrote:
Danny Brown getting high on his own supply.
Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Latest?cb=20100905182601

If you think you are funny,i will tell you the true. You are not.
I like the "true". "True" is koo'
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:30 pm

stop it w the spam.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 9:35 am

Really you didn't coppy niether of them? You were in LPF a faction that was beefing with SBF. Are seriously trying to tell me you never heard the name of the legendary SBF leader not even once even though you've been playing here so long? And you know even if I believed that, there's literally one person in the history of samp that used the name Primo and thats Compton. I'm sure that if I'll look hard enough I can still find his tattoo shop topic on this forum, one of the most used IC topics in the old wcl.
I got a good character name for you that is both original and never been used how about U.N_Owen?
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 9:46 am

DaParasite wrote:
Really you didn't coppy niether of them? You were in LPF a faction that was beefing with SBF. Are seriously trying to tell me you never heard the name of the legendary SBF leader not even once even though you've been playing here so long? And you know even if I believed that, there's literally one person in the history of samp that used the name Primo and thats Compton. I'm sure that if I'll look hard enough I can still find his tattoo shop topic on this forum, one of the most used IC topics in the old wcl.
I got a good character name for you that is both original and never been used how about U.N_Owen?

Oh my god.... I knew Lil_Dan was SBF leader,but i didin't knew his IC name. Compton's also.
When i started wcl i wasn't registered on forums,and i couldn't see the topic from his tattoo shop,so please stop spamming with this,i'm not gonna change nothing,also i won't respond to your and pacukas quote's no more
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 9:59 am

DaParasite wrote:

Primo is a real name so I doubt Compton was the only person to ever use the name Primo on SAMP and having the same firstname is in no way copying but I agree with the rest; having the exact same name as someone's older character who is a somewhat popular IC figure (one who happens to be a real life celebrity, lmao) can make things a little... complicated.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 12:03 pm

Dopedod's imagination and english in general are limited enough. I doubt he thought the name himself.
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Pacukas wrote:
Dopedod's imagination and english in general are limited enough. I doubt he thought the name himself.

Stop posting on my topics,and

Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 SsHu4T
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Sure you didn't know I believe you... And the guy saying it's a real name, I honestly dare you to find another person that has used this name. If you find it, I'll apologize used in sa-mp I mean
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:42 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Sure you didn't know I believe you... And the guy saying it's a real name, I honestly dare you to find another person that has used this name. If you find it, I'll apologize used in sa-mp I mean

Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 XcgXxT2
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:51 pm

Chav wrote:
DaParasite wrote:

U know wts funny? My IC name as a vago leader was Primo_Torres

And this picture? Sounds like another serious rip off to me, Porres? Rly?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:03 pm

Kompot wrote:
Chav wrote:
DaParasite wrote:

U know wts funny? My IC name as a vago leader was Primo_Torres

And this picture? Sounds like another serious rip off to me, Porres? Rly?

http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=544&t=301653&p=3633202&hilit=Primo#p3633202

picture:
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:07 pm

I created my character before he did his topic, so I call it a rip off, I be da only real Primo here. :compton2:

https://west-life.forummo.com/t6045-warrior-tattoo-salon
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:33 pm

Kompot wrote:
I created my character before he did his topic, so I call it a rip off, I be da only real Primo here.  :compton2:

https://west-life.forummo.com/t6045-warrior-tattoo-salon

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:37 pm

DopeDod. wrote:

Stop posting on my topics,and
Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 SsHu4T
using meme's as his backup tool

Last edited by Almighty TL on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 12:32 am

You should change your Alias from Double D to something else, maybe Chef Keef?Fits your background.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:44 am

Pacukas wrote:

I love the fact that you're making fun of someone english skills while it's obviously not their native language. You'd seriously continue to comment something "funny" on every topic he makes just to get some attention from other players on this server.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 8:46 am

Is that a problem ese'? Besides he made up both of his char stories in 3 minutes or less probably, he should really consider re-making the story, not my problem he didnt get that in the first two pages. Use a translator for fuck sake, there would be ten times less grammar mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:49 am

You'd have told him tho'. Making fun of him ain't gona change the situation, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Carmona
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 5:34 pm

Keelo wrote:
I love the fact that you're making fun of someone english skills while it's obviously not their native language.

You're blaming the wrong guy, Keelo. Blame Dopedod. If you don't want us to make fun of you, don't give us a reason. Post stupid shit and we'll inevitably laugh at it.

Keelo wrote:
Making fun of him ain't gona change the situation

Well, if he listens to what I'm saying and cuts the cringeworthy character stories like I tell him to, then maybe the situation won't be a situation in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 6:04 pm

You sure has a point about this.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 8:15 pm

Give me my name back you bloody twatson.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 8:33 pm

[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
Give me my name back you bloody twatson.

scumbag dan fat ass nigg :compton1:
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 8:39 pm

#GiveBackDan'sName2k15
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:06 pm

scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 9:12 am

Carmona wrote:
Keelo wrote:
I love the fact that you're making fun of someone english skills while it's obviously not their native language.

You're blaming the wrong guy, Keelo. Blame Dopedod. If you don't want us to make fun of you, don't give us a reason. Post stupid shit and we'll inevitably laugh at it.

Keelo wrote:
Making fun of him ain't gona change the situation

Well, if he listens to what I'm saying and cuts the cringeworthy character stories like I tell him to, then maybe the situation won't be a situation in the first place.

What if i don't wanna listen to what you'r saying?

I don't give a fuck about your,pacukas and lil dan's replies,i won't remove topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Double D" Brown   Danny "Double D" Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny "Double D" Brown
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next