West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales

Go down 
+11
stalkur
ThaBomb
peanutt
Rocce
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
quixxx
►Randy◄
Herbalist
† Maniac †
THC
[AFK]Lil Dan
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Empty
PostSubject: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:18 am

Lil Dan: Hood Tales

Part 1 - Growing up in the Hood
Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales 690z1v

Introduction

Beggining of my saga goes way back in 1983 when i was 14 years old. At first view, i was just a normal kid, growing up in his neighborhood etc.
But if you look deeper into my life, you'll realize that i was something more: Nigga that hood took him under..
Story imma tell you now is about 5 ghetto boys growing up in Seville Boulevard, Seville city. At that time our neighborhood was already filled with crime.
In surrounding houses near us, lived notorius gang members from the gang called Seville Boulevard Families, members of big Families union. I never
even dreamed about beign one of their top OGs. But.. fate is fate, you cant change it. Our neighborhood wasnt only filled with gang members, but also
crackheads, drug pushers, prostitution. Everything that can make a descent part of city overthorned and bring profit to hoodrats. I guess all the crimes was made because here, niggaz had to steal to eat, kill to survive and all that shit, poverty, misery and no money. In that harsh times, I was banded with couple of wicked boys:
There was nigga called Oscar, who was 3 years older of us all and first one to join the gang, when we was 14 years, he was already BG of the gang, he would be recognized by his graffity skills, i had feeling he was borned with spraycan. Then there was fatty Rexxar, noone never knew his real name but we called him Rexxar cause he loved "T-Rexx" cartoon when he was a kid, i'll never forget that fat fool that he eating my food up at night, his closest homeboy was Darryl who we called Macc, another nigga on the run, he was a classical, normal guy. but when something is going on, hes down like a motherfucker. I, Lil Dan, was as other says, i would always like to be in middle of everything and that i chase girls 24/7, but when its bout being down, i dont give a F**k where i hit. Well, there was aslo Tarnell, now known as Keelo - He was my best friend, i always considered him as my own brother, we lived door by door in Seville Housing Projects. Tarnell was actually Jamaican-Ameircan,, but i wasnt concerned about that, after all, my mother is haitian so i guess we are somehow cousins *laugh*. Tarnell is also known to be realy lost in his mind and unstable when its about to do crimes, he became a psycho before us all, like we call it down here, he was young,black, and he never gave any F**k bout white mans world, he was a purely Menace to Society, AmeriKKKa's nightmare, Most Wanted Nigga on the run. If there exist definition for Lunatic, then its Keelo. Now im bout to tell you how our life started instantly to rush toward the hells door, stay tuned...

Chapter 1 - The Beginning of the Saga

((play the song for better delivery of story))

Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales 59wmqw
Lets start like this, one thursday, Me,Keelo,Macc and Rexxar was on the way to the school, no one of us liked to wake up in the morning, but what else we could do? Anyway, when we reached the school, onn the entrance of the school we met Bouncy, he was a straight hustler, hood already took him under but he wasnt banging, Bouncy
instead would do some minor shoplifting then run away with stuff and re-sell it in the school for cheaper price, we called him Bouncy because he would always run out of the chases or fights, he would always "bounce". He was like 1 year younger than me, but he was already selling weed and all that shit he
could get his hands on in school. Beside Bouncy, our school was like bee hive, full of any kind of people, mexicans,ballas,koreans, everybody which means that if you dont stick with someone you can get your ass easily beaten up by some other crew. Thats why Me,Keelo Rexx, Macc would stick together in the crew. As soon we arrived, we met that nigga with his jacket full of that craps he use to sell.

Bouncy: Yo yo yo yo yo boys! check this outl, i got some chocolate and snacks, fresh supplies nigga
Rexxar: chocolate.... Chocolate.. chocolate!! how much?!
Dan: Can you not think bout food a bit foo?! We got more important stuff
Keelo: Man let him do his thangs
Dan: Do his thang? you mean let him become fatter than a muthafucka?
Macc: Geah, man. Rexxar looks like he grew up in muthafuckin KFC Man..
Rexxar: F**k ya all...

Well, It was May back then, i had 13 almost,14 years, Tarnell had 13 years aswell as me and Rexx with Darryl was one year lower than me. We was about to pass the year very soon and everybody just couldnt wait for it. As we was approaching our classrooms, the bell ringed, indicating that the lesson was about to start. In the hall we split up, everyone headed his directions, Macc and Rexxar went their way, Me and Keelo went ours. After some boring lessons, we went to pound for our breakfest, as usually, Rexxar did his thangs..

*Rexxar eating fast and chubby*
Macc: Jezz' nigga, how the F**k he could eat like that
Lil Dan: Yo Rexxar, want my portion too?

in that moment, Rexxar swinged his hand toward my plate, grabbed it and put it near his own and started eating
Lil Dan: Muthaphukka!
Rexxar: You asked nigga!
*Macc & Keelo laughing*
Lil Dan: Gimme that back!
*Lil Dan reached the plate and took it back as his own*

After our meal we went outside. We spotted some mexicans from south side with blue rags approaching us. They was going in high school in other place,
but As i found out, Rexxar bullied one of their friends who goes in primary school with us, and now they came for payback. I was right, the WAS looking for beef, and i think they got it.

Mexican1: So.. tu be eses from Seville huh?
Lil Dan: Chu got a problem with that?
Mexican1: We got a problem with your amigo ehh, he tried to beat my vato eh
Rexxar: F**k you and your vato
Mexican2: F**k chu said puto?
Keelo: Ayo dont call my homie a puto!
That was how the brawl started, we started pushing eachother then we started fighting. Fight was very bloody and in that moment came the school security on us trying to split us. Mexicans started running away from the school yard and we started shouting "gang-bang related" messages,disrespecting Southside and gang they was BG's in, Varrios Los Aztecas. Then we got caught by the school security and they dragged us to Directors office. That moment i think it was my first feel as gang banger, representing my hood, disrespecting enemy hood. Throwing up my hood name and all that shit. As we walked toward the directors office i felt a bit nervous and expected tons of crap he would preach to us or either we would end with our ass whooped. Main reason to feel nervous was that director and everybody from the school administratior knew that we was hanging often with gang members from Seville, called Seville BLVD Families. Even they knew what was in store for us, but we didnt. Adrenaline is turning off your brain and makes you blind but makes insticts think for you, thats what i felt in that fight. But how could i tell the feeling of belonging i had. What happend in directors room, you will find out only if you read chapter 2.

Chapter 2 - Little Ghetto Boys

Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales 2vah0yt

"Little Ghetto Boys", the sentence our conversation with director started. He was looking toward the floor with sad face expression. Did i mentioned he was black?
Against our thinking, he wasnt yelling at all he just looked down, which made me feel that it was my fault at all. "Danny boy, you had so much pottentionals,
now you turning like this? Tell me, do you really wanna die like some low life, broke, on crack and killed by bullets of another lost case?"
That made me think for a while. Well, since now, at school i was pretty good, not like i was calm and shit, but i could remember everything teacher said
even tho i wasnt paying any damn attention, and now everybody acts like i screwed up, everywhere the same story. Ma' thinks that im just another
useless piece of shit, sister yelling at me how i dont do nothing for the family. Dad, he was the last person i had hope in, even tho he wasnt much around,
thats why i sticked with my street brothers, is it good or bad times, we was chilling together, either infront liquor store, or at courts or either in projects.
All that pictures was rushing thru my head like thousands of outrages bulls, one by one, stomping. After time of thinking i went mad, then Keelo said some words

Keelo: Well F**k you i dont give a F**k, all you aristocrate F**k-faces are same, F**k you all!

Keelo was most violent of everyone in our crew, and after he said this words he went out

Director: Tarnell! You will be punished, you little bastard!

Director was mad too
Lil Dan: F**k this gig man, aint nothin but uselles papers and shit, show the graduate paper on the streets when a nigga stands before you with bat

I left same then Macc and Rex followed us outside. After some time we went back home, noone of us knew what will happen next, we just went back to
our neighborhood where we met a good old face, known to every of us, it was our homie ,he is 2 years older than us, and when we was 14 he was 16 old
Baby Gangster in the gang Seville Boulevard Families,he was putting in work two years from now and earned his reputation on the streets. He was 5th
member of our little crew in childhood and just another lost soul, nigga on the run. Back in the days we called him Older Fam aka Old Fam cause he was older than us
and already jumped in the gang - Families.

Ol Fam smokes his sherm sticks near courts while Lil Dan,Keelo,Rexxar and Macc aproaches him

Keelo: Ay fool whattup
Ol' Fam: Shiii, whaattup muthafuuuckaaz...
Lil Dan: Dis' motherfucker loaded, man..
Rexxar: Geah, this sherm messin your mind, Fam
Macc: Shut up Rex, what about food messing your stomach?
Rexxar: F**k you man, chu got against my food?
Lil Dan: i aint got nothing against food, but you abuse it
Rexxar looks toward the crew nervous
Rexxar: What the hell.
Lil Dan: Ay' Fam, F**k them fools, chu down for basketball fool?
Ol' Fam: I Dunno man, geaaaaaaah, what chu' said?
Keelo: Dan dont chu see the motherfucker is higher than a B***h
Lil Dan: Geaah, yo, Rexxar, you are youngest one, go get us a ball
Rexxar: I Cant fool, im fat
Macc: Then you have chance to put in work for the community
Rexxar: Whatever, dont make me punk on you, B***h
Macc: You is a B***h, B***h
Lil Dan and Keelo looks toward eachother shaking his heads

After Macc and Rexxar came with ball, we started playing, me and rexxar against Keelo and Macc, Old Fam was watching while smoking his sherm sticks

Lil Dan: Move your fat-ass Rexx, we loosin!
Rexxar: Nigga, aint my fault Keelo and Macc is taller than you, Dan
Keelo laughs, then he passed ball to Macc and he pointed a score
Lil Dan: Not agaaaiiin maaan.
Rexx: Dan, cool out
Lil Dan: Shut up nigga, im cooler than a muthafucka.
Keelo: Maan ya all suck, this is 4th match me and Macc won in a row against you two
Rexx: Keelo, F**k you! Imma lock you in locker again if you keep like this..

Meanwhile while we played and argued, some grown males with green t-shirts and shit like that aproached us. I instantly recognized them, one of them was Gamble, high rolla from our neighborhood, fattest pocket in the gang and its kingpin itself, two others was Dee-Jay and Fat Shane, his homies and there was 3-4 other gang members, souljaz in tha gang, Doom,Big Dog,Voodoo and others, we all kids watched them aproaching us, they was part of Orange Grove Families from Seville Boulevard, we watched how jewels clocked on their necks and straps hanged in their waistlines, we just looked toward each other in hope they would notice us, for me main reasons was that girls from hood would think we some bigshots if we hang with OG's.

Big Dog: Ay kids, pass the balls before we come for it
Gamble laughs
Gamble: Ease up, nigga, dont maddogg'em, they still some knuckleheads, and they are from seville tho.
Macc throws the ball
Gamble: Ay kids, what chu' thinking bout a game namsayin? You little homies against us, big homies.

Gamble seemed to be kind person toward us, he cared about his fellow gang members, but when it comes to Ballas or other gangs, he would shoot them with no hesitate, rumors in the hood says that he earned his street fame when he threw a molotov cocktail in house where 2 Ballas old school OG's - Wesley and D-Boy was playing cards inside, tho he killed them both, Wesley's wife aswell and set their house on fire. He had fearsome reputation around Seville streets cause of it

Lil Dan: Why? You will win anyway
Gamble: Smart kid, basketball is ment to have fun
Keelo toward other kids: Ay foo's lets play

He knew whats up, Keelo's main goal is to join the gang, he desired it so much

Gamble: Aight, lets make it four of you versus three of us, aight? Yo, Doom, chu wanna play for them since they are weak?
Doom: Fo sho

It was kinda wierd strange, fam. 3 hours ago, brawling with eses from southside, 2 hours ago arguing with school director cause we are becoming hoodlums and now Playing basketball with hood legends, we was hearing much tales about them from people and hoodrats, now we play with them even tho they won, it was fun for both sides, we started chilling with them. But meanwhile, a horrible shit is about to happend, around the corner, a purple tahoma drive bied the courts, it was hella scary, we all ran to covers, when all hell broke lose, 2 of the gang members died, me and homies ran away tho, but not so far, Rexxar and Macc runned toward the Seville projects, while me, keelo and 2 other members runned thru alley behind barber shop, and in that moment the car came on other side, blocking our way. Whole my life i was told to hate ballas, but i never saw one strapped,

Lil Dan: Shit! F**k you this is Seville!

In that moment, two purple niggaz was looking at me, for few seconds, then they squeesed the trigger, I was so scared but could hear how gun shots was
flying near me and nothing was certain will next bullet hit me. If you wanna know what happend with fate of me,keelo and 2 other niggaz in alleyway, read
chapter 3.

(Chapter 3 comming soon)

Last edited by Lil Dan on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:55 pm

Cant wait for Chapter 1...
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Rocket wrote:
Cant wait for Chapter 1...
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Chapter 1 added, enjoy.

i know its not the best story but im trying Razz
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:19 pm

hawt story' G' i reaaly like it partna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 am

Added chapter 2.
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Awzzzzzome
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:01 pm

POST CHAPTER 3 THIS SHIZ IS AWESOME (Even though i know yall survived trolling )
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:03 pm

lol happy to see ya all like it xD, aslong ppl are interested in readin ill post chapters time to time
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:07 pm

I know i did, i read it all, thats why What a Face
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:06 pm

"Gamble: Aight, lets make it four of us versus three of us, aight? Yo, Doom, chu wanna play for them since they are weak?"

Didnt you mean four of you versus three of us?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:33 pm

aw ye, my bad, thanks for reminding me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:49 pm

no prob ;D
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:24 am

So you gonna post chapter 3 or what? Razz
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:50 am

sure, soon xD
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Koo' story bro!
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Homie post 3th and 4th and 5th just go on now i was getting excited in the reading...
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:42 pm

sure, im busy at the moment but i wont let yall down
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:42 am

Still busy Dani boy? post the 3rd Ch. NAO monkey
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:16 am

Ill MAYBE do today, xD cause i barely even have time irl to login after all xD
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:32 pm

Yo, if people still interested im planning to continue with the project, i got few ideas, i improved my story-telling skills and im eager to contine, i made few scheme for the story, it will be split in few parts of 10 or more chapters

Ya all interested?
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Yeah Dan, it's really interesting stories. I hope you continue your graceful job. (( Very Happy See you in game too Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:36 pm

Yeah, go for it. I'd read it all the way since it's so interesting.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:10 pm

Yeah, looking forward to hearing more of your stories, just make sure that you post them :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:40 pm

YES, DO IT. YOU SAID YOU WOULD ABOUT 9 MONTHS AGO fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales   Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny ''Lil Dan'' Browns: Hood Tales
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next