West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan

Go down 
+10
Dice.
Cyan
#wclmarcus
peanutt
Micklo
Smokey
Notorious Mario
Rocce
Wh1t3
[AFK]Lil Dan
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Empty
PostSubject: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:33 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Daniel "El Bandito" Rivera
Character Age: 25
How does your character look:
Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Original_6bb3c262ad094715ebe12e2c46fa6999
Tell something you know about this gang: [My Version] Diablos are puerto rican street gang, just been deployed in Los Santos and unlike Vagos and Chicanos it would be most likely "mob-like" highly organized crime faction instead of group of loosely organized street thugs. Gang will be mostly be into racketeering, protection, drug dealing, prostitution and later would spread on bigger money making. (It will be everything done ICly, since i dont want to start a heavy armed gang that would blast every person they get with beef into, we will first start with bats and stuff, earning our respect slowly but steady.) They dont fly specific colors, they represent a logo of a yellow crown.
Image:
Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan 860d5b8d529228a21e9d68ae0ebc47c5
Other minor logos and signs indicate member's rank in the gang. (it will be done later.)

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Lil_Dan
What is your real life age: 16
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT +1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: Seville BLVD Families, Glen Park Yardies
What faction do you want to lead: Diablos
Why do you want to lead this faction: its a new faction on server and i want a successful start for them, actually i think im capable of leading it cause of my expirience
List the members you have so far: Mario.
Can you be a good and active leader: I wont be full active for sure, ill get an active, good behaving and royal co leaders lieutenants in case something happens to my activity,to be honest
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:*Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules* (i made them xD)

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: PowerGame - Forcing SOmeone to RP something/Unrealistic Roleplay
Explain the term MG: Mixing OOC related stuff to IC, not allowed
Give an example of a good /me command: /me picks up the ball which lays on the playground floor and violently tosses it to his friend.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): Explaining Actions and Objects
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 9 ill say.

I KNOW I WAS INACTIVE

Last Week my Internet gone mad, i managed to fix it, i hope i did. I'll try to get my ass as inactive i can, give me a chance and let me show you that i can make this gang uprising.

Last edited by Lil_Dan on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:37 pm

ese yu steal my lastname?

+1 HASTA LA MUERTE EL DIABLOS! gl signorita
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:45 pm

And I'm done.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:33 pm

I don't think you can lead this faction. I think you're too new to WCL. Join a faction first.

Trolldance

1+
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Not allowed to post, ban trolling
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Neutral

I didn't saw your RP yet.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:27 am

You was a good leader back in SBF and loyal, and good roleplayer
+1

Last edited by Smokey on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:27 am

Its okay lol, i know im old player on WCL but i didnt had chance to RP with everyone, it will be fair for others to see my skills first.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:13 am

You would be a great leader for this faction, wish you luck
+1
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:17 am

there is nothing to say. +1 for Danny. Good luck homeboii.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:52 am

NOTE - Puerto Rican RP is not same like usual Mexican RP. Keep that in mind, its something very new and different to our server
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:57 am

Puerto Rican slang is way different from Mexican slang, they have another accent. the Puerto Rican race is mixed with Spainish,Black and some are White they have their own music aswel
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:13 am

Mario is not with me anymore
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:14 am

I wasn't even with you originally Dan, LOL.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:17 am

U was on MSN, PM and 5 mins we RPed IG lol >.>
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:18 am

read this for more information about Puerto Rican gangs to show a good point of view
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Kings_%28gang%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%91etas
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 am

Note: If car ownership system works (I wasnt on for some time and i dont know much). Members will have right to drive fancy and tuned cars because we are gang/mob of immigrants from Puerto Rico who came to America to seek fortune, and best way to show you are rich is showing off in cars and clothes.)

Last edited by Lil_Dan on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 am

It works, it maybe have some twitches but I bought a car yesterday.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 am

Support,Danny
Back to top Go down
Cyan
Cyan

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 pm

/support
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:43 pm

/support
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:44 pm

/Support.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:52 pm

+1 for u dan i know u good enough and know u can make it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:45 pm

+1 nuff said, just be a lil more active
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan   Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablos Leadership - Mr. Little Danny-Dan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Gangs & Factions :: Archive-
Jump to: