West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

KTB Leadership

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

KTB Leadership Empty
PostSubject: KTB Leadership   KTB Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:26 pm

IC Questions

Character Name:Gundus Boely
Character Age:28
How does your character look:Black hat on my head,black sunglasses,purple rag on my mouth,white t-shirt tucked in my jeans,black shoes
Tell something you know about this gang:Located in Glen Park,in Jefferson hood,weat the color of purple,most of them are addicts to:Crack,Heroine,Weed and other drugs,very aggresive and mainly potheads because of all the drugs.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:Gundus
What is your real life age:11(I'm mature,I'm not some kid...)
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):+1,Croatia.
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:GSF Unofficial
What faction do you want to lead:Kilo Tray Ballas
Why do you want to lead this faction:Because I like Ballas,well I like all gangs and I want to try some pothead rp,I was Mexican on SOLS,GSF here (unofficial),I like the color of purple(my fav IRL duh I'm Celtics fan) and I want to lead a faction.
Can you be a good and active leader:Of course I can be,I'm active atleast 1 hour a day except I get a bad grade at school.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules.

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:Powergaming-Doing stuff impossible in real life,example:I car surf(Stand on a car while in driving stance),2.I force players to do RP that they didn't agree to without Succed/Fail or OOC agree.
Explain the term MG:Metagaming-Using OOC information ICly,example:Someone /pm me that he is there and I /pm him back that I'm coming,that's pure MG unless we are rping SMS,because you don't know where's someone in real life,without conatcting him.
Give an example of a good /me command:/Me Laughs at John's joke,/Me Gets knocked out by an Security Guard.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/Do Knocked out(when someone rp's knocking us out),/Do Car Engine off.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:Hmm...I can't grade my self but,about 8-9,we will see what you think Smile

Last edited by Gundus Green on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

KTB Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: KTB Leadership   KTB Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Can I stay GSF outsider if I get denied?
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

KTB Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: KTB Leadership   KTB Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Gundus Green wrote:
Can I stay GSF outsider if I get denied?
yes u can,i rp'ed him Gundus yesterday i think or for some days ago,he aint no ''KID''
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

KTB Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: KTB Leadership   KTB Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:30 pm

+1 or -1,Familie?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

KTB Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: KTB Leadership   KTB Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:50 pm

his vote doesnt count lol did u read rules?
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

KTB Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: KTB Leadership   KTB Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:49 pm

1- no comment.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

KTB Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: KTB Leadership   KTB Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:22 am

Faction now has another leader.

Locking, moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KTB Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: KTB Leadership   KTB Leadership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KTB Leadership
Page 1 of 1