West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure

Go down 
+30
Shanked
Compton/Kollay
Jiggy
stalkur
Stanley
peanutt
ThaBomb
Notorious Mario
Midge
Jojo
Barry
Kat
Black
Alcatrazz
gundus
Weedie
Nyne
MrEminemFan
Rocce
Connection
Big_Jayh
Wh1t3
►Randy◄
quixxx
[AFK]Lil Dan
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Rhyme
† Maniac †
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:07 pm

And shout: I NEED TO FUCK OFF FROM HERE! But someone approached him and he took out a harpoon from his ass and launched it up on the top of the gate then he climbed out but....

Last edited by U.N. Owen on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts due to topic clean up)
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:18 pm

some one threw some thing to his head and he said ''Ouch'' and after he got up from the ground and he changed to other one and he did ferocity things on the people after that ...
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Jack walked on the street and found a golden necklace with "Vagos Co Leader" on it. He put it on then...
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:39 am

((Next time I will just delete useless posts, this isn't a Random spamming section with useless smiley faces, either carry on with the story or NOT))
.... he walked his ass back to Ganton feeling like a "G" and confronted.....
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:26 pm

And Confronted the Grove ST Familie members. So the Grove ST familie members....
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Saw Jack's necklace and said: This nigga is a Vago, cap him! Jack then...
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:58 am

Jack then ran off too cover and hid for the time. Then...
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:55 am

One time some of people jump on him and took him with his hands and he /shout OVER HERE.I CATCH HIM.* After that...
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:58 am

...All the other Grove ST members ran to the guy that shouted. They knocked out Jack and brang him too....
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:23 am

.... a house in Grove, where he was caught and taken to....
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:43 am

....The bedroom, they took out a Glock17 and aimed the gun at Jack's leg and pulled the trigger. Then...
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:12 am

.... something went wrong, the gun didn't shoot the bullet, Jack's lucky sorry and pathetic ass was still ok, so they grabbed another gun and he tried to....
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:04 am

....Jumped off the bed and hit the Grove member's arm and ran off BUT then..
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:33 am

Some other Grove Member kicked him with bat and he fell down and ...
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:02 pm

...Then Jack turned Superman and flew out of the house, but his powers suddenly didn't work and...
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:02 pm

He crashed into a Ballas crack den then..
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Balless jumped on the Jack for catch him after that...
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 pm

He told him that he didn't wanted to scare them and come here.Then Meebo kicked him into his ass and throwed him in Vinewood.Then..
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:53 am

... he found a Turismo, he got in it, and then drove off, after a while of driving around in his new stolen car.....
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:56 am

Someone came and jacked his stolen turismo, then.....
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:57 am

Shanked shown up with a shank and then Shanked shanked Jack with the Shank.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am

Then Jack Uberkilled Shanked with his kung fu abilities then...
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Whole Orange Grove Families came after him for killing Shanked, but then he used his new hacked Jetpack to escape and....
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:40 pm

he went in SF airport,stole one plane and flyed away,but F.B.I saw him and they were chasing his ass,then..
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:18 pm

The Airplane crashed but he used his Teleport hack on Time, and went to.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next