West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure

Go down 
+30
Shanked
Compton/Kollay
Jiggy
stalkur
Stanley
peanutt
ThaBomb
Notorious Mario
Midge
Jojo
Barry
Kat
Black
Alcatrazz
gundus
Weedie
Nyne
MrEminemFan
Rocce
Connection
Big_Jayh
Wh1t3
►Randy◄
quixxx
[AFK]Lil Dan
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Rhyme
† Maniac †
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:07 am

... Ganton, where he saw Ryder smoking some Sherm Stick, then Ryder saw him and....
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:06 pm

And said to him "Busta', you betta' put some work in" and handed Jack an Uzi before hopping into his Picador, they both drove to ...
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:49 pm

They drove around the street after Ryder sold some drug to crackhead they are driving around the ballas turf and then they saw ...
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:25 pm

I'm bumping this topic, to let people play this forum game again. This is a funny forum ''game'', so don't blaim on me if I bump this topic.. fuck that/dumb bitch ))

A ballas member sucking another ballas member's dick, then..
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Then.. the ballas member saw an Grove Street Member and they said...
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:41 pm

''Mawfuckah'z, what ya'll doing here?''.. then Ryder steppd out, pulled down his pants & Underwear, and started to rape the ballas member, then Jack got suprised, and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Then, everyone said sorry to each other and was planning to find Jack together, they found Jack wanking near.......
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Near bushes from backyard of CJ's house then they walks closer to him and ...
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:48 pm

They pull down Jack's pants & underwear, and start to rape him, untill..
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Untill Jack screams....
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:06 pm

out loud, as he screams until the other balla member pulls his dick inside of his mouth. The police showed up and ....
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Officer Cat took out his baton and puted inside the balla member ass ,and balla member says......
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:14 pm

''Aw yeah! Go further!'' Then officer Cat sticked it deeper and deeper, then..
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Then Officer Cat reaches the balla member vagina and says........
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:05 pm

..."Verbal Sex, here we go.", then his nightstick turns onto a dildo and...
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Officer Cat puts the dildo in Jack's ass, then..
Back to top Go down
Bengt™
Hitman
Hitman
Bengt™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Then Jack shouted "Fuck Yea!", then
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Officer Cat pulled out the dildo, and drove away with this car, then Roger showed up, and then..
Back to top Go down
Bengt™
Hitman
Hitman
Bengt™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Then Jack wears back his Underwear and pants then...
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:31 pm

IceCube wrote:
Then Jack wears back his Underwear and pants then...
Then, he comes raping officer ' Cat ' like O.G Loc did Justin Bieber then ..
Back to top Go down
Bengt™
Hitman
Hitman
Bengt™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Then Jack's cellphone starts ringing and he stops raping Officer, then...
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Then Officer Cat called his cadets Johnny_Loco and Marcus_Houston,Officer Cat took out his dildo and puted in Jack's ass,then dopeman shows up and says:"I WANT SOME TOO!" Johnny_Loco pulled his underwear & pants down and puted his dick into dopemans mouth,Marcus_Houston grabs dopeman and puts his dick into his ass then dopeman screams.......
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:11 am

''Nooo!''... But then Jack escapes, and runs away to ganton, noticing Sweet and CJ tagging over the Kilo tray ballas tag, then runs to them, asking them..
Back to top Go down
Bengt™
Hitman
Hitman
Bengt™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:23 am

Asking them "Can you help me?" Sweet looks at Jack while saying "What You want?" then...
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:32 am

Then Jack pulled down his pants and said '' This , this is what I want , baby ''. Sweet looked strange towards Jack. While he did that Jack shake'ed his..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next