West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure

Go down 
+30
Shanked
Compton/Kollay
Jiggy
stalkur
Stanley
peanutt
ThaBomb
Notorious Mario
Midge
Jojo
Barry
Kat
Black
Alcatrazz
gundus
Weedie
Nyne
MrEminemFan
Rocce
Connection
Big_Jayh
Wh1t3
►Randy◄
quixxx
[AFK]Lil Dan
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Rhyme
† Maniac †
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:40 am

...his head then sweets walks to jack and kicks him in....
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:44 am

the ass for being one ugly nigger, then jack fell on ...
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:21 am

then he fell on an VLA member called Shanked, it appeared to be that Shanked was homosexual, so Jack and Shanked had Anal sex, after the sex Jack said...
Back to top Go down
Bengt™
Hitman
Hitman
Bengt™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:37 am

Jack said "I love you!" and Shanked said...
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:11 am

Shanked said: DAAAAAAMMMMNNNN affraid ,Shanked pushed Jack and tried to kick him but ...
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:12 am

But Jack took out a Colt.45. and aimed at Shanked. Shanked then....
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:20 am

Pulled out a dildo and aimed it at Jack.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:22 am

Jack dropped the gun and sucked the dildo. Then....
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:26 am

Shanked pushes Jack away, and runs away. Then Jack went to East Los Santos, and notices Roger...
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:30 am

Jack looked to Roger and said: It's good Victim'' then he started to walk closer to Roger then ...
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:43 am

Roger pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the balls, then Jack ran away, then..
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:54 am

Then Jack fell down onto the floor, holding his balls tightly. He yelled out "HEEEEEEELP! SOMEONE HEEEELP ME!". Then..
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Then Paul shows up and says"I'll help you!" paul kicks him in balls then....
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Jack's balls came back to life, then Jack went to Playa del Seville, then..
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:22 pm

He saw Lil_Dan,then Jack walk to him then.....................
Back to top Go down
Bengt™
Hitman
Hitman
Bengt™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Then Come peanutt to them two and he said...
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:27 pm

"Lets bang this foo" Lil Dan & Peanutt pulled their pants down and tok out her big black dick out and fucked Jack in the asshole until.......................................................
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Smokey drove to Seville with Meebo for drive by.When Jack Saw Smokey and Meebo he ...
Back to top Go down
Bengt™
Hitman
Hitman
Bengt™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:05 pm

He shouted "Help me!" but Meebo and Smokey ignored it and they drove back to Idlewood...
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Than, Meebo and Smokey saw Jack running after them, Smokey stomped onto the break of the car and than ...
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Meebo putted his left foot on the footbrake,then Smokey and Meebo came out of the car to ...
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Wank over some turtle's while...
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Jack raped the car from behind, then..
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Spiderman Came out of Owen's.....
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:10 pm

THEN HE GOT SHOT HUNDREND TIMES IN THE CHEST....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure   The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of Jack " The Gansta " 's Adventure
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next