West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

SUGGESTIONS BY ME.

Go down 
+6
DaParasite
Yepperson
Saucedo
Buhinc
DopeDod.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:58 am

-DopeDod ★ Snaikas™ wrote:
Yes,if u have time change it to Rifa tag..
We already modded it to LPF :)And if someone wants it PM me i will give im link to download
That's not a suggestion it's up to the person who donated for LPF to Speak to Owen and Compton about, Since it's his faction he's the only one that has a say
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:50 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Yes,if u have time change it to Rifa tag..
We already modded it to LPF :)And if someone wants it PM me i will give im link to download
That's not a suggestion it's up to the person who donated for LPF to Speak to Owen and Compton about, Since it's his faction he's the only one that has a say

The only LPF members who donated are [LPF]Smokey and Me. Dogg quited and gave the leadership to West,west made me a co-leader

Plus Compton agreed to give us a tag becouse we dont have,and Obey will make our tag bcouse our is bugged..
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:03 pm

The only LPF members who donated are [LPF]Smokey and Me.
Dude, you didn't donate Smokey and Keelo did. So don't lie.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Wayne / Dogg wrote:

The only LPF members who donated are [LPF]Smokey and Me.
Dude, you didn't donate Smokey and Keelo did. So don't lie.
He means he has donated stuff, we all know Keelo donated for LPF. No need to jump him like that.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Changing a tag would not affect the faction in a whole.
Anyway, Keelo donated for the faction which means he has to agree with it.
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:41 pm

That person, whoever has donated for it - has to agree before doing anything, reason is if you just do this idea without letting the faction donator, he'll probably get mad at the administration and shut down LPF since he donated for it, who knows what will happen.
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:15 pm

Yeah,but still we can add the tag couse we don't have one!!
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:26 pm

If you have Keelo's permission, yes. If not, no.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:51 pm

It's not the server's faction, it's a faction on the server owned by Keelo meaning whatever he says is done. If Keelo himself won't say anything it can't be done.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:57 pm

DaParasite wrote:
It's not the server's faction, it's a faction on the server owned by Keelo meaning whatever he says is done. If Keelo himself won't say anything it can't be done.
Having a tag isn't a bad thing, is it? I doubt Keelo would say ''no'' to the idea.
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Dante wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Having a tag isn't a bad thing, is it? I doubt Keelo would say ''no'' to the idea.

Thats what im trying to explain all day!
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:32 pm

Dante wrote:
DaParasite wrote:

Thats what im trying to explain all day!
It Doesn't matter, it's my or yours decision to make it's not a server faction it's Keelo's nothing and I mean nothing can be done without him approving of it
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:42 pm

This is turning into an endless discussion.

1. Boomboxes are added.
2. Of what I understand is that jobs will not be added.
3. If you want to add/change or delete something from LPF you will need Keelo's approval since he's the person who paid for the faction.

2 suggestions out of 3 are denied.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS BY ME.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2