West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

About PD. ((Suggestions))

Go down 
+5
OLD_SCHOOL
MarkNiko
Rick
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
quixxx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

About PD. ((Suggestions)) Empty
PostSubject: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:04 pm

They should get an higher payday.
+ I never saw a Officer frisking me/soemone else when we got Yard Time.
I could make myself a Knife or a Tattoo Machine in the cell.
+ You should RP, taking off our Belt's and all that stuff when we are about to get in the cell (( We could suicide with a Belt ))
+ You should give us all the things back when we are released from Jail (( Belt, Guns - When we have Weapon License ))
+ You should add add two ranks for the lower ranks ((cadets or smthing)) , like: Traffic Police - Are able to carry a gun, but they can only use them if the "suspect" is armed . + Tazer ((Silencer,maybe? Since deagle takes alot of HP)) - Able to use them if the "suspect" refused to show his License or doesnt follow the orders.
And last but not least rank : Jail Guard - ((Since we want to have yard time too, and we could RP breaking out)) Can use Guns, Tazer etc. They can only use the guns if the inmate is armed ((knife)) or if he feels scared because a bunch of angry nigg's running towards him.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:36 pm

I only agree with the Tazer. It's very annoying that if someone runs away from you you have no option but to shoot them. The tazer would be like the silenced pistol but when you shoot someone with it they /crack or something and they have to RP the effects
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Lance got SWAAAAAAAAAG wrote:
Higher payday would make sense, but it doesn't matter since there isn't much to use your money on anyway.
Officers/Guards don't frisk prisoners one by one when it's yard time, they just tell them to exit their cell, turn to the side and move in a line outside. That's why murders in prison happen, if guards frisked everybody, there wouldn't be none.
+ You should RP, taking off our Belt's and all that stuff when we are about to get in the cell (( We could suicide with a Belt ))
Our detention area isn't a prison, it is more like a station jail. That's why whoever is put in jail, doesn't get an orange jump suit and such. It wouldn't make sense to put the murderers with the people arrested for driving without a license. In real life, you are put in a station's jail. There you get your data taken, talked to and offered a lawyer. From then you face a trial if your crime is more complex. If the trial will take slow (and no bail available) or you loose it, you are then taken to a prison.
+ You should give us all the things back when we are released from Jail (( Belt, Guns - When we have Weapon License ))
That's for the people to role play at the reception if they want. We don't take full data or role play putting people in our crime records, but it's common sense that it happens. We just skip things that are repetitive and waste time. Also, people with crime records can't get a gun license, the moment they commit their first serious crime and are punished for it, their license is taken down. The gun license is usually something for the civilians (which are none in the server). Therefore, nobody takes his weapon when he goes out.
+ You should add add two ranks for the lower ranks ((cadets or smthing)) , like: Traffic Police - Are able to carry a gun, but they can only use them if the "suspect" is armed . + Tazer ((Silencer,maybe? Since deagle takes alot of HP)) - Able to use them if the "suspect" refused to show his License or doesnt follow the orders.
And last but not least rank : Jail Guard - ((Since we want to have yard time too, and we could RP breaking out)) Can use Guns, Tazer etc. They can only use the guns if the inmate is armed ((knife)) or if he feels scared because a bunch of angry nigg's running towards him.
Our current ranks and how we operate and work based on the general and overall behavior of the criminals is realistic. We don't have tazer guns, that's why we use pistols, or role play the pistol shots as tazer guns. The moment an officer steps in the yard, he takes the responsibility of being a guard, no rank needed for it. Use of non-lethal and lethal force is the same no matter what rank or where you are.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Well i saw a documentation on youtube, they frisk the cell's of the inmates and if they are in for 187 or something, they are frisking them too. And they need to lean forward and cough ((if they got weapons inside of their body, that will cause highly injuries))
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:45 pm

how about you mind your own faction trolling

i would like to see you do that, cause we doesnt place anything in your cell except the bed(spring-less of course trolling) and the toilet(which the guard will hear if you shatter it) and we do a full body frisking + you walk through a metal detector before being placed in the cell hlone laugh

((Since we want to have yard time too, and we could RP breaking out))
yeh. breaking out with 10 guards(they are there rply) looking at your every move, your welcome to try and climb over the 5 meter high walls while 10 guards is tazing you trolling

+ everything rick said blunt trolling
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Sometimes their cells get frisked by the guards for something illegal, but that's not done constantly. Some prisons frisk their prisoners at doors, depending on the security level of the facility, but as we said, we're a police station, not a prison or a county jail. The yard role play is just a bonus, we're not doing it for every single person we place in jail.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Mark-Niko wrote:
how about you mind your own faction trolling

i would like to see you do that, cause we doesnt place anything in your cell except the bed(spring-less of course trolling) and the toilet(which the guard will hear if you shatter it) and we do a full body frisking + you walk through a metal detector before being placed in the cell hlone laugh

((Since we want to have yard time too, and we could RP breaking out))
yeh. breaking out with 10 guards(they are there rply) looking at your every move, your welcome to try and climb over the 5 meter high walls while 10 guards is tazing you trolling

+ everything rick said blunt trolling

Sure, if there are no guards, then there are NO guards.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:24 pm

That just shows the level of your role play then, cause there is guards everywhere around the yard, and the station is filled with police officers everywhere, and the cells have atleast 1 guard and security cams of course
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:56 pm

I dont know that kind of Roleplay. When i dont see guards on my screen, then i take it as no guards. One Seccurity cam inside of the cell? Unrealism?

umad? trolling
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:57 pm

I think it would be better RP if Civs and gangs arrested the police imho.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Lance, u either fail at trolling or u are naturally dumb lol.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:06 pm

The second one.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm coo' with the Tazer others I don't really know....
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Lil Dan wrote:

BTW Look at Ol' Fam's char biography and scroll down trolling
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:09 am

What if some person wants to go AFK for some time and take PD skin and get better paydays while being AFK.
Besides a lot of things on WCL are cheap, so you don't need so much cash.
Good ideas though
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:03 am

Lil Dan wrote:

BTW Look at Ol' Fam's char biography and scroll down trolling

tell me in christ sake why the F**k should i get mad OOC over something which is IC? You MG sir?
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Lol nah, lock this anyways this is old. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:58 am

You can make a knife with toothbrushes and shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About PD. ((Suggestions))   About PD. ((Suggestions)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About PD. ((Suggestions))
Page 1 of 1