West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

SUGGESTIONS BY ME.

Go down 
+6
DaParasite
Yepperson
Saucedo
Buhinc
DopeDod.
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm

1. I think we should return the boombox like before,it was fun and if the homeboys dont know what to do and theyr bored,they can still put on a boombox,aloth of you would say : We have a radio,we can listen to the radio. Yeah u are right but only you can listen it,boombox is for everyone in the street.

2. I think we should add some kind of works,like a taxi driver,a pizzaboy or something like that..every 15 mins he will get 200$,couse it's a little lame to wait 1 hour for a payday 500$.

3.[ BTW PLEASE LET LPF TAG BE ''SEVILLE BOULEVARD FAMILIES'' Couse we cant tag nothing,and if this gets added we cant claim'']

4. I suggest we update the gang infos..
Example : /lanza
It sayes that Dogg is the leader but dogg quited,and now West and i are the leaders
Also verona beach dosn't have a leader so we should N/A it..
And if u spotted others post them here.

If u like my ideas,please add them on the server,Thank you for reading! Smile

Last edited by -DopeDod ★ Snaikas™ on Fri May 02, 2014 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:09 pm

I will see what other think about your suggestions but 3rd suggestion won't be added 100%, it would bring only DM.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:12 pm

I like the idea about the tags, LPF should get a tag, there are like four or five unused tags. +1
Also about the boombox, it would be good to have them back. +1
About the gangs information, it would be good to have them updated, but nobody really checks them.. But yeah. +1
But the idea about the territories will just bring more DM in my opinion, don't you think?
Idk about the jobs.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:13 pm

/Support for the Boombox
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Yeah,i think you guys are right.. Everyone will hunt to gain a territory.
Never mind it,it wont get added,It's silly Smile

EDIT : Removed it from the topic
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:21 pm

I disagree with the jobs, players will mainly focus on doing jobs instead of the RP we try to aim to.
What I do want to add is a robbery function where gang members are able to rob local stores IF they meet the requirements.
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Alright,Bible as you say so.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:35 pm

-DopeDod ★ Snaikas™ wrote:

I want to satisfy your needs as well as the needs of others.
If you don't want to rob local stores, you can say so.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:41 pm

-moved to suggestion forum-
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Bible wrote:
-DopeDod ★ Snaikas™ wrote:

I want to satisfy your needs as well as the needs of others.
If you don't want to rob local stores, you can say so.

Nah,i agree its okay
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Bible wrote:
I disagree with the jobs, players will mainly focus on doing jobs instead of the RP we try to aim to.
What I do want to add is a robbery function where gang members are able to rob local stores IF they meet the requirements.

Only if PDs are online in other way they will farm money from stores..
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:21 pm

Buhinc wrote:
Bible wrote:

I quote myself:
Bible wrote:

IF they meet the requirements.

Having PD online is one of the requirements that will be added.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Maybe, but each faction should be able to perform the robbery only once in two or three days, I wouldn't want to see players robbing random stores every two hours.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Dante wrote:
Maybe, but each faction should be able to perform the robbery only once in two or three days, I wouldn't want to see players robbing random stores every two hours.

Noted.
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Maybe add an animation within the robbery, where you can either point a guy at the clerk or just put a safe, have a money bag on your back and start taking the money, either one works.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Lord Death wrote:
Maybe add an animation within the robbery, where you can either point a guy at the clerk or just put a safe, have a money bag on your back and start taking the money, either one works.

Noted.
And instead of showing the actual time by this format: hh:mm:ss, I've decided to make a progress bar.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:09 pm

1. I will return the boomboxes if you guys really need them, they weren't working stable though..  EDIT: (done)

3. Owen is currently working on a graffiti script as I know, every gang will have 2 or more tags from what I understood.

4. I will update the infos, sure.. (EDIT: Done)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:11 am

Bible wrote:
Buhinc wrote:
Bible wrote:

I quote myself:
Bible wrote:

IF they meet the requirements.

Having PD online is one of the requirements that will be added.

Heh I can't really know what is involved in your word "requirements" that's why I wrote suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:18 am

Buhinc wrote:

Heh I can't really know what is involved in your word "requirements" that's why I wrote suggestion.

I know Wink
Alright what have we got so far:

• Store robberies can only be done in a period of 2~3 days.
  • The player that is robbing should play an animation or should have a money bag if the robbery involves a safe.
  • The timer will be place into a progress bar.
  • There must be PD on the server.

Anyone else that wants to add something to this?
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:17 am

How much PD will be needed onto the server? Maybe about 3+ or maybe just 2, I mean it's a store robbery, or just add more, who knows if their armed or so.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:22 am

Rick wrote:

Three or five police officers, it doesn't matter. The police should be required to have a two to one ratio in their favor or at least outnumber the robbers involved. Otherwise ten gang members can camp for an hour inside the bank, while the three or five cops won't be able to do anything, which is unrealistic. That's why the cops should always be more than the robbers. If you have three robbers, the cops should be at least four.

Also an administrator (not from the robbers' faction) should be needed to authorize the mission and spectate them. Otherwise during night times if admins aren't present, a few people can take police skins, while their buddies abuse from the script to get money. He should watch them closely and make sure they don't break rules and role play the different stages properly. Usually in these types of RP, the communication is very low, so the admin-presence will help. This way the whole gig can be more role play oriented and less 'typing commands to start scripts'.

There should be a required time of minutes to stay inside the bank, so both sides can take time to role play their actions fully, handle hostages, cops to set up their tactics, maybe negotiate and so on. Otherwise the cops and robbers will just shoot each other on arrival and it will just be a death match fest.

If one second gives you five dollars, it means six minutes will give you $1800, that's barely enough to cover your Desert Eagle's cost. So that means you'll need to stay idle at the marker for twelve minutes in order to make an okay amount of money. Split that between people and it's nothing. Plus the robbers won't be able to all sit at the place, somebody needs to watch the door or keep aim and so on. Sitting idle in one spot won't bring anything good in terms of role play. That's why I think the robbers should role play, fit the required time and if they get away successfully, the administrator watching them should reward them with a larger amount of money.

Bank is in this case a store.
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:21 am

Would still make sense, Robber's have not lived forever. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:03 am

Exaclty haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
nightmare
Senior
Senior

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:19 am

I think that Owen is working on some unique jobs for the server, but as he said; there are a lot of things that need to be added into the game, so jobs will have to wait.

Not every gang has a tag, but why not. Give LPF the San Fierro Rifa tag, as TDF doesn't exist anymore. LPF members can mod it, so that ''LPF'' shows up instead of ''SFR''.

Compton updates the gang info occasionally already, no need for a suggestion topic about it.

Moreover, I'm pretty sure that the boomboxes were deleted because they were too buggy. You could listen to one or two stations only anyway.

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't see Compton's post. LOL.
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:47 am

Yes,if u have time change it to Rifa tag..
We already modded it to LPF Smile And if someone wants it PM me i will give im link to download
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS BY ME.   SUGGESTIONS BY ME. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS BY ME.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next