West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Old times

Go down 
+36
Wh1t3
тесhnique
Compton/Kollay
jayke
RollingStone
DaParasite
Brian
Izzy88
Silas
Nyne
Dresta
Demarco$
Dreezy
A.O
Saucedo
Tuck
Dawg
Keelo
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Kat
Radman
Buhinc
Criminal
Smokey
Micklo
karlis
Loc
[AFK]Lil Dan
Lowride
Rocce
OLD_SCHOOL
Ostgote
Jiggy
DoughBoy
Chevy
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Hahaha, nice times indeed when DP was at its finest, though I wasn't there in the very first begin, but I did come abit after that..
Well, I couldn't find my old pics, too bad. I'm just glad y'all had them old pics. Enjoyed scrolling through them.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:11 am

DaParasite wrote:
#Shadow wrote:
Can you guys stop talkin about things that dont even concern this topic XD
How is that not concerning the topic. It's called old times. To you old times is 2011. To me old times is 2007. When I tested Compton to SOLS's TDF. When we had just began playing SLS before the hosting. How is that not on topic?
To me old times is 2011, ys because thats when i started on wcl, mainly my idea of the topic was about WCL though, but everyone seems to have a blast anyways so I guess i dont mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:35 pm

VatoLoco⁹⁹ wrote:
Hahhaa, Loc made my day with that picture of my favourite apprentice kessu.
Thumbs up! lol! 
Kessu was a real G! hlone laugh 
Back to top Go down
Ostgote
Hitman
Hitman
Ostgote

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:33 pm

I'll never forget when SGL said that he's going to update SLS with a damn huge update. We waited for it for months, and he always changed the date of the update. Then finally it got updated. And it was a downloaded Roleplay script which sucked Ass Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Hu$tler wrote:
VatoLoco⁹⁹ wrote:
Hahhaa, Loc made my day with that picture of my favourite apprentice kessu.
Thumbs up! lol! 
Kessu was a real G! hlone laugh 
Ah, the good times when Kessu kept rule-breaking which resulted to getting banned each time and even after that he said he would behave hisself. fuck that/dumb bitch 
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:58 pm

It's actually crazy how long its been thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Back in my day, /me was global.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:56 am

chrismast event!,my picture of blowjobing time.Old times - Page 2 Samp340a
Old times - Page 2 Samp347f
Old times - Page 2 Samp348qi
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:52 am

Old times - Page 2 333lg5f
Old times - Page 2 88055802

Old times - Page 2 Rw1myw

Old times - Page 2 Samp369z
Old times - Page 2 Samp106a

My good times
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:01 am

Ah, them screens, Smokey.
Beautiful faction, gang was active, had pretty much enough members..
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:26 am

Micklo wrote:
Oh fucking shit, i remember this,they changed it few weeks when i joined SLS and started RPing with Keelo.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Micklo wrote:
Good times/
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:26 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Micklo wrote:
Good times/
When the whole server saw my misspells oh those were the days
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:56 am

I quite liked the global me, if you were bored as shit you could keep track on what was going on. Got frustrating when the server was active and you're in the middle of the RP and the /me was getting spammed like shit Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:36 pm

My old times were when Miami led GSF and we were with like 7-8 guys.
Good times.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:24 am

Back in my day, [GSF]RapStyle was the leader. Then we had factions like that what's it called? I don't know it had something to do with [B64]Soulja. I think it was [DD] which was a drug dealing faction that occupied Grove Street blue projects near the ganton gym. I also remember Lanie, the shemale getting busted and banned. During the time she/he was an admin. I think there was a guy named [GSF]Jason which was [KTB]Wendy, someone whom I've kidnapped and then later failed at it. I remember that vagos were pretty big on the server too, Compton knows. I hated that [V] guy though who was the leader and an admin in B64. I remember [VLA]Mirano and [VLA]Guillermo, two dudes from streets of los santos and one of them who I still talk to this day and is very important in a different roleplay server. I remember a lot of good stuff from b64 and sls, aftermath, jay's server, compton's little server where I made a Warriors faction. I really enjoyed the simpler times when you fell off your cars If you jumped on it. Where lag shooting was more difficult. Where you couldn't have beer, cigarette, or anything else as objects to hold or wear. Back in my day we had to roleplay putting on a bandana, that's right! Back in my day, Rick was a troll priest yeah everyone knows that. Back in my day [IM] and other mafia factions were active with OLD_SCHOOL and Bincco I forgot his name, but whatever. Back in my day they had a Santa Maria Families faction, but it didn't have much members itself. Back in my day when [SBF]BIG_DOG was the leader then you had people like Jay who later went on to make his own damn server. Now some of the SLS or B64 as far as I know are playing PS3 games together, and some of us old peeps are still playing this game. Holy shit. Also, a Milos guy banned everyone and later got banned himself. I still try to remember the good ol times when most of you were lil babies trying to write your first /me's.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:06 am

Micklo wrote:
Back in my day, [GSF]RapStyle was the leader. Then we had factions like that what's it called? I don't know it had something to do with [B64]Soulja. I think it was [DD] which was a drug dealing faction that occupied Grove Street blue projects near the ganton gym. I also remember Lanie, the shemale getting busted and banned. During the time she/he was an admin. I think there was a guy named [GSF]Jason which was [KTB]Wendy, someone whom I've kidnapped and then later failed at it. I remember that vagos were pretty big on the server too, Compton knows. I hated that [V] guy though who was the leader and an admin in B64. I remember [VLA]Mirano and [VLA]Guillermo, two dudes from streets of los santos and one of them who I still talk to this day and is very important in a different roleplay server. I remember a lot of good stuff from b64 and sls, aftermath, jay's server, compton's little server where I made a Warriors faction. I really enjoyed the simpler times when you fell off your cars If you jumped on it. Where lag shooting was more difficult. Where you couldn't have beer, cigarette, or anything else as objects to hold or wear. Back in my day we had to roleplay putting on a bandana, that's right! Back in my day, Rick was a troll priest yeah everyone knows that. Back in my day [IM] and other mafia factions were active with OLD_SCHOOL and Bincco I forgot his name, but whatever. Back in my day they had a Santa Maria Families faction, but it didn't have much members itself. Back in my day when [SBF]BIG_DOG was the leader then you had people like Jay who later went on to make his own damn server. Now some of the SLS or B64 as far as I know are playing PS3 games together, and some of us old peeps are still playing this game. Holy shit. Also, a Milos guy banned everyone and later got banned himself. I still try to remember the good ol times when most of you were lil babies trying to write your first /me's.
First SLS drama: Milos finding out MisLaine was a shemale couldn't handle his shit and forced all admins to take a picture of themselves holding their nametag. Oh days. After that Milos becaming crazier and crazier and his shitty brother Nikola abused the shit out of the Rcon. I still remember the night when Milos fell. When he msned me to join him in a new server he'd create to fight SLS. I took all SLS server stuff from him and told him to Fuck off. I havn't seen milos since. I gave all the server stuff back to SGL deleted them. I remember the day after when everyone logged to SLS to get their rank without the b64 tag the drama...
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:54 pm

I literally came like a week after the Milos drama, I've still heard the story like a trillion times though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:14 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
I literally came like a week after the Milos drama, I've still heard the story like a trillion times though.  Laughing
Obviously since it was a the biggest thing then
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:18 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
I literally came like a week after the Milos drama, I've still heard the story like a trillion times though.  Laughing
Ye I remember when ur ass came by. U usualy took that skin ID : 46 as a civil and ran around xD. I used to see you very often since I owned a house across the street from jefferson motel as a fat vago luls
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Yeah Vagos was the first thing I attempt to join because at that time that was the big faction, I think you was in charge then am not sure. Then when you left, it kinda collapsed. I don't think I was at Vagos that long actually thinking about it I think I lasted not even a week Laughing , I basically switched so I could join RM.
Back to top Go down
Criminal
WCL Player
WCL Player
Criminal

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:19 pm

I found one random SS..

Old times - Page 2 332crc0
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:55 pm

A haha [FYB]Freeze xd

Good times
Back to top Go down
Criminal
WCL Player
WCL Player
Criminal

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Compton wrote:
A haha [FYB]Freeze xd

Good times
YEEEP!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times   Old times - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old times
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next