West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Grove Street Families application - by Wayne

Go down 
+2
Buhinc
KDST
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

Grove Street Families application - by Wayne Empty
PostSubject: Grove Street Families application - by Wayne   Grove Street Families application - by Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:21 pm

IC Questions

[b]Character Name: Dwayne '' Lil Dwayne '' Kingston
Character Age: 23
How does your character look:  
 Grove Street Families application - by Wayne Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnjcfOx_8E189ADK4OHVaQ87HP-Cmt4XUOEEST50ArIZJpjV0MJQ
Tell something you know about this gang: Grove Street Families are located in Ganton Los Santos, San Andreas. They we're founded in late 60's year. There huge enemies are Front Yard Ballas, Kilo Tray Ballas, Rollin' Heights Ballas and Temple Drive Ballas. They are afro-american gang. There neutral's are Varrios Los Aztecas, who is leading by Cesar Vialpando, who is best friend off Carl Johnson.
Your background story:
Wayne'' Lil Dwayne ''Kingston was born in 1990 in Chicago hospital. His mother and his father was into the drugs when he was 2 years old, his father was a drugdealer and his mother didnt had a job to feed Dwayne. While Dwayne was 15 his fahter died in a drive-by, by some gang members, when his father died he start selling drugs, he got caught by the cops two times. When he was 18 years old he moved with his mother to L.S to live with his cousin Curtis, Curtis and Dwayne we're always having there back's. In one week Dwayne was shooted by some gang members. While he was 22 his mother passed away in a car accident. So, Dwayne put alot off work for there homies and for his family.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Main acc Wayne, alt acc [TDF]Dogg
What is your real life age: 14
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT +1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: [TDF] still, [MC], [RHB], [KTB] outsider.
What faction do you want to lead: Grove Street Families
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because, i wanna make it active again, and its fun to roleplay as GSF.
List the members you have so far: For now [GSF]Bull, [GSF]Radman and EazyLoc
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, I will try my best.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: PG stands for that you cant do in real life, like fly to the sky.
Example: /Me farts to the sky like a boss.
Explain the term MG:   Metagame is using OOC information for an IC advantage. Example:'' Hi Wayne, i heard on skype that you we're kidnapped '' you can get warned or jailed.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me grabs his Colt.45 from his waistline, puts it to safety [OFF], then aims at John's stomach.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): /do You can notice that i pulled my Colt.45 from my waistline.  2./do You can notice that i put my Colt.45 it to safety [OFF].
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 7/10.

Edit: I'll edit some off this tommorow or later, dont have time atm.[/color]

Last edited by Dogg on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families application - by Wayne   Grove Street Families application - by Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:32 pm

haha, noooooo..

Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families application - by Wayne   Grove Street Families application - by Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:40 pm

Well as loyal member of GSF Razz let me tell you few things What do you know about this gang? this is one Main gang and you should tell ALOT more about it than only Location and enemies, also Hustla left, he doesn't feel to rp as Grove. /me command could be better also Wink

I can't vote because I'm already in GSF also I will rate your RP and effort for this gang before I will give you even support, because you are known gang hopper and now earn your "respect" to lead the faction, also add rules, maybe rank list, also pictures of your / our RP, you know everything I said is true so no offense Wink Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families application - by Wayne   Grove Street Families application - by Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:59 pm

I'll start uploading pictures off our rp tommorrow, so be IG guys.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families application - by Wayne   Grove Street Families application - by Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:04 pm

GSF needs a leader that has experience and is also capable to lead it. I don't think you're the best option for GSF, -1.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families application - by Wayne   Grove Street Families application - by Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Sorry for posting but I left Bull and Radman in charge when I left... That's all I wanted to say, but I think Bull is still doing good work.
Back to top Go down
Sharkie...Wait What?!
WCL Player
WCL Player
Sharkie...Wait What?!

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families application - by Wayne   Grove Street Families application - by Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Sorry for posting here...

Can't you see this topic:

https://west-life.forummo.com/t6229-to-faction-leaders

It clearly says that noone leads GSF.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families application - by Wayne   Grove Street Families application - by Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Kat, Bull can't lead GSF because he's PD leader and Radman went in-active. Woodz is right, yeah, noone is leading GSF atm.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families application - by Wayne   Grove Street Families application - by Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Oh, well... I'll stay Neutral for obvious reasons.

Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families application - by Wayne   Grove Street Families application - by Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:08 pm

L&A, applicant's requested this on skype... this shows everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families application - by Wayne   Grove Street Families application - by Wayne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grove Street Families application - by Wayne
Page 1 of 1