West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy

Go down 
+2
Kuffel
Pacukas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

[Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Empty
PostSubject: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:08 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Jake „Sharp Jake“ Preston
Character Age: 19
How does your character look:[Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Sa-mp-37
Tell something you know about this gang:The formation of Grove Street is unknown ,however it is said that the gang has been formed in the late 60s. Back in the days they were known as Orange Grove Families , but it seperated into the three sets Temple,Seville,Grove. Grove Street is known for their violence and they are easily identified wearing a green colour. They are located in Ganton
[Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Au8j2t
Groves`main enemy is The Ballas.
Your background story:Denise Preston was raped by two individuals in Los Santos Park.After two months she got symptoms that she's pregnant. Denise went to the hospital to see if she is really pregnant, the results were positive and she wanted to do an abortion. Doctor said taht it was to late to do it because she would possibly die in the abortion. Denises`brother Jake heard about it and started senting her money to help with her financial problems. After 7 months the baby has started coming on the world.She called her son Jake just as her brother. They lived in Grove Street, part Ganton.As Jake was growing up he was getting in a lot of problems.Always was fighting with his friends from the hood.He had his best friend called Sharp.They were in everything together, never turned back to eachother.They wanted to chill around with older homies from Ganton but it was impossible.Jake was always calling co leader as idol but Sharp was turned toward the leader.Once they were following them with the bicycles in the drive by.That was the biggest mistake in Jake's life.Rivals pulled out guns and started shooting the Grove Street members and Sharp got shot in his forhead, he has just fallen down on the ground.Jake couldn't get him or call police because they might shoot him too he came home and started crying to his mother and she called police.After a few months older guys started accepting Jake and they passed him a street name Sharp "SJ" Jake because they known they were best friends.Jake was ranking up in the Grove Street and got his rag.He was like a leader of younger crew, when the old generation left the hood to find better life, Jake's generation stepped on the podium.Most of the members started calling Jake as a new Grove street Leader.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Sharpy, TheFuzz
What is your real life age:14
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT+2
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: [TDF],[SBF],[LPF],(TDB),(AM). ([]-Official, ()-Unofficial.
What faction do you want to lead: [GSF]-Grove Street Families
Why do you want to lead this faction: Well ,It`s inactive now ,since Radman left his leadership
List the members you have so far: lil_hawk
Can you be a good and active leader: This is my first leader application, I`ve never been a leader ,but I will give it a go. I can mainly hop IG everyday for 3 hours average.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:*I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: PowerGaming- 1.When a player does unrealistic actions like : Jump off the building and just run off without Rping injuries etc...2. Forcing another player into something like-/me knocks Sharpy out ,its supposed to be /me attempts to knock Sharpy out.
Explain the term MG: MetaGaming-mixing OOC and IC info . When a player sees me for the first time Icly and he`s like : Hey, Sharpy!
Give an example of a good /me command:/me shifts his gaze to the gangmember as he nods at him once, offering him a handshake
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/do The vehicles engine would be ON. /do Would look scared as he would see the police officer coming towards him.
Give to yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 7/10

Rank list:

Diplomacy:

Last edited by Sharpy on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuffel
Kuffel

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Since we're practically dead, you've got my support, +1.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Umm Neutral, Show me some pics, activity, effort and so on, let me see if you are capable to lead that faction ^^
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Kuffel wrote:
Since we're practically dead, you've got my support, +1.

I appreciate your vote ,but only faction leaders, moderator and admins can post theyre`+/-
You can only vote by /support

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Umm Neutral, Show me some pics, activity, effort and so on, let me see if you are capable to lead that faction ^^

Will do

Last edited by Sharpy on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:38 pm

Haven't see your roleplay,so I'll stay neutral.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:26 pm

Some screens from todays`RP!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Some more pics.
Spoiler:

I added the rank list and diplomacy to this topic.

P.S: I with my friend are working on GSF trailer or something like that.And when I will done that, Im gonna start working on a new topic 'GSF Missions'
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:26 am

Sharpy wrote:

When he placed her on hospital bed and took his scalpel, Denise was terrified and  escaped from hospital without thinking.

I find this unrealistic.

Sharpy wrote:

Explain the term PG: PowerGaming-

You have mentioned only one definition. Powergaming has 2 definitions.
Back to top Go down
JayDe
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
JayDe

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:48 am

Giving you a +1 , 2 times i had a nice rp with you. Bring Grove back.

PS: Please correct your Application as Bible said.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:12 pm

JayDe wrote:
PS: Please correct your Application as Bible said.

Done.And thanks for the positive vote!

I cant get IG at the evenings ,I'm trying to stay active in day.

P.S Gonna post the pics from todays' RP tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:46 am

The pics from yesterday

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:57 am

Giving you chance 1+
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:17 pm

tuck wrote:
Giving you chance 1+

Thanks Tuck ,but I guess it doesn`t count as you said you are leaving [MC]
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Some pics (changing the look)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy   [Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Grove Street Families -leader application] Sharpy
Page 1 of 1