West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Raising penalties Yes/no?

Go down 
+13
Rhyme
Slick
Wh1t3
OLD_SCHOOL
Leaning
Trazz
Loc
stalkur
Rocce
Weedie
Saucedo
Smokey
Buhinc
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

As tittle says, raise penalties ?
Yes, I totally agree with raising them
Raising penalties Yes/no? - Page 2 Vote_lcap76%Raising penalties Yes/no? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 76% [ 19 ]
No, I disagree with this idea
Raising penalties Yes/no? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Raising penalties Yes/no? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

Raising penalties Yes/no? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising penalties Yes/no?   Raising penalties Yes/no? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Nyne wrote:
My only problem with this entire idea is that before we had a very small police force. Now the police almost outnumber all other players in the server. I think that people want to be police for the simple reason of knowing that they have the power to jail people for 50-60 minutes and am not sure if it's the best approach. Now if the [PD] was made a lot harder to enter then maybe but due to the rise within the past week of PD and having a miniscule idea of why everyone wants to be in it now I believe that it isn't the best idea right away but maybe eventually.

u wot mate, when i was leading PD i already made the jailtimes that high, for killing a officer you would get around a 150 minutes. cba talking about it bc when you look at the person leading now... no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Raising penalties Yes/no?   Raising penalties Yes/no? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:18 pm

the person leading now is doing good stop hating "m8"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Raising penalties Yes/no?   Raising penalties Yes/no? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Penalties are accepted, you can lock this because I see haters gonna hate lol.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Raising penalties Yes/no?   Raising penalties Yes/no? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:18 pm

locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raising penalties Yes/no?   Raising penalties Yes/no? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raising penalties Yes/no?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2