West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations

Go down 
+36
LukeEV
Power
gundus
Pacukas
InLoveWithDope
A.O
nightmare
Big_Jayh
Smokey
Nyne
Lowride
KDST
Trazz
Leaning
TNT_boy
Shizo
RollingStone
Sanchez
AyKay
[AFK]Lil Dan
|Bruce|
Slick
Rocce
DoughBoy
Sm0k3
Sharkie...Wait What?!
Mr Whoope.
Saucedo
Weedie
karlis
Radman
Wh1t3
Loc
Chevy
Buhinc
.::Lil_Jamal::.
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:21 pm

no matter for what reasons they were you were banned lol...

well why didn't you get to know the rules better then?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:28 pm

$-Kollegah™ wrote:
White wrote:
you can't sell anything, you can't just "RP it". that level of corruption is not allowed. you're perm banned since you obviously don't care as you've been banned what, 3-4 times and you still don't wanna stop breaking rules?
The "3-4" times were for another reason.
This time i didnt knewed this is a rule.Since on most of the Rp servers i played at, coruption like that was allowed.
C.R.A.S.H division was removed because it was turning in another street gang because of corruption..
So PD members may accept only bribes... and I guess if corruption would be still allowed PD would turn in another street gang not faction to make streets clean from crime and so on, I'm hardly supporting Admin's decision.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
$-Kollegah™ wrote:
White wrote:
you can't sell anything, you can't just "RP it". that level of corruption is not allowed. you're perm banned since you obviously don't care as you've been banned what, 3-4 times and you still don't wanna stop breaking rules?
The "3-4" times were for another reason.
This time i didnt knewed this is a rule.Since on most of the Rp servers i played at, coruption like that was allowed.
C.R.A.S.H division was removed because it was turning in another street gang because of corruption..
So PD members may accept only bribes... and I guess if corruption would be still allowed PD would turn in another street gang not faction to make streets clean from crime and so on, I'm hardly supporting Admin's decision.
Well i actually dont care about the admins "decision",i mean it was only 1 rule i broke and i didnt knewed about that.On the days when i was leading CRASH,curroption by selling guns was allowed,unless you dont sell M4's,MP5's and silenced pistols.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:35 pm

If you think you broke only 1 rule and so on please make Ban appeal and discuss about your ban there, stop posting in LSPD topic please.

EDIT: For all of you guys who was asking me about key binder, I made guide about it, I hope it will help you Wink
https://west-life.forummo.com/t7226-guide-key-binder
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Well I'm getting my Internet problem fixed today sorry for not being on these past two days hopefully my Internet will be completely fixed and I won't have this problem anymore.

Edit: It's all fixed, i'm IG right now if anyone wants to join me.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Had some nice RP tonight Wink see you tomorrow, pce
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Great role play today guys.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Nice rp today. Will continue on SWAT work..
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:27 am

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
If you think you broke only 1 rule and so on please make Ban appeal and discuss about your ban there, stop posting in LSPD topic please.

EDIT: For all of you guys who was asking me about key binder, I made guide about it, I hope it will help you Wink
Thank you bull Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Chuck wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:

Thank you bull Smile
You are welcome

Okay I had great RP today I just realized we should put max jail time to 180 and everyone who will be jailed should be jailed with /jail, so they will go in Red County Prison and players can do some jail RP there also.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Good idea^.

I'll probably be ingame, being alone in the cold and dark..
or ill just work on my swat project
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Good Idea Bull I Will be In-Game On a minute gonna chill on my Amigoz On Basketball court Posting Some pictures that i never post yesterday
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:15 pm

sry for m inactivity past three days, i had some pc problems.
Back to top Go down
TNT_boy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Sorry for my inactivity,but since school started im freaking busy,and I'm probably going to stay that way.Sirry once more.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Kevin, next time you /q I swear to god that would be your ticket out of here...
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Yeah Kevin. That was completely unprofessional. It showed your lack of interest in the role play that was taking place and showed that you didn't care much for the rules either. You're lucky that Shadow isn't reporting you for your actions.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:30 am

Well I missed something ? Sry I was busy yesterday so I wasn't active so much as other days
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:35 am

Same bull im busy On School And we learn on LRC that was so fun ill be on for a minute and ey i test my internet speed its 1MB online Dayum,.., :troll
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Nice little rp with shadow. Don't question my gun skills bro LOL.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Ha! Well you didn't come IG for nothing right!
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:01 pm

To be honest guys, I wasn't in mood to come IG and RP today, it's fucking rainy and sleepy day...
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:58 pm

I didn't know where to post this so I guess I'm going to post it here. [TDB]Bear has a 165 jail time the next time one of you is online because I arrested him and had to go but there were no admins online to jail him. I will post his charges later if they're needed.

[TDB]Bear:
1x Exceeding the speed limit
2x Reckless driving
1x Not using seatbelt
1x Driving in the wrong lane
1x Hit and run involving property damage
1x Failure to pull over when indicated by a police officer
2x Resisting an officer
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:50 am

Thank you i will take care
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:00 am

Sorry for my serious innactive guyz i have some little work to do such as:Home work Etc ill be online if i have free day ^^ Bull: Yah bull its rainy day sesson
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Nyne wrote:
I didn't know where to post this so I guess I'm going to post it here. [TDB]Bear has a 165 jail time the next time one of you is online because I arrested him and had to go but there were no admins online to jail him. I will post his charges later if they're needed.

[TDB]Bear:
1x Exceeding the speed limit
2x Reckless driving
1x Not using seatbelt
1x Driving in the wrong lane
1x Hit and run involving property damage
1x Failure to pull over when indicated by a police officer
2x Resisting an officer
Umm I was checking casefiles that I have stored on my computer, his driving license was suspended so I raised his penalty on MAX one 190 mins, so when he will be IG I will give him IC jail for 180 mins, thanks for posting this here Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next