West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations

Go down 
+36
LukeEV
Power
gundus
Pacukas
InLoveWithDope
A.O
nightmare
Big_Jayh
Smokey
Nyne
Lowride
KDST
Trazz
Leaning
TNT_boy
Shizo
RollingStone
Sanchez
AyKay
[AFK]Lil Dan
|Bruce|
Slick
Rocce
DoughBoy
Sm0k3
Sharkie...Wait What?!
Mr Whoope.
Saucedo
Weedie
karlis
Radman
Wh1t3
Loc
Chevy
Buhinc
.::Lil_Jamal::.
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:32 pm

Trazz wrote:
Anyone wanna go IG now?
Yup

Edit: Leaved,since it was too laggy and im still in a-jail...got already released once -.- and since the server is lagging and bugging it sends me back to jail.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:43 pm

Yeah I was IG also but server is laggy as hell, I will come when it will be fixed
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 5:13 pm

Haha, Bull. Story of my life.

EDIT: I tried multiple times to get online, but I couldn't even reach my skin in the skin selection. I will be online once it's all fixed.
Back to top Go down
TNT_boy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Buhinc you just kicked me for not using /me while taking down an suspect,right?
Well,you see,last time when we got an group of TDF's in IW,i used /me's and /do's.
And when he did /getup he just ran away,so i shot him again,and he said /b JUST KILL ME.
So,i have learned that people rather run away than Rp,so now i first /cuff,and then do a /me,
If u look closesly i did a /me today.I tried to explain you this,but you didn't even want to listen.
I'm very sad you kcied me from PD.I want to tell you I'm sorry,and in future i'll first use /me ,and then /cuff,even tho that way non RPers are going to escape.

HERE THIS IS AN PART OF THE CHATLOG:

[13:01:21] (( [PD]Buhinc: tnt ))

[13:01:25] (( [PD]Buhinc: you didn't used me ? ))

[13:01:27] * [PD]TNT cuffs him as he twinkles from the tazer shot

[13:01:28] (( [GSF]Kat: No me ))

[13:01:30] (( [GSF]Kat: He just /heal and /cuff ))

[13:01:32] (( [PD]TNT: Buhinc ))

[13:01:33] (( Trazz: I lost one suspect -.- ))

[13:01:34] (( [PD]Buhinc: TNT remove PD tag ))

[13:01:37] (( [PD]Buhinc: right now ))

[13:01:43] (( [PD]TNT: Hey Buhinc let me explain ))

[13:01:43] (( [PD]TNT: Hey Buhinc let me explain ))

[13:01:46] (( [PD]Buhinc: understand ? ))

[13:01:49] (( [PD]TNT: Hey Buhinc let me explain ))

[13:01:50] (( [PD]TNT: Plz ))

[13:01:57] (( [PD]TNT: I want tot ell u something ))

[13:02:00] (( [PD]Buhinc: no second chance ))

[13:02:01] (( [PD]TNT: PM? ))

[13:02:03] (( [PD]Buhinc: you are kicked ))

[13:02:06] (( [PD]TNT: But let me explain ))

[13:02:07] You are under arrest!

[13:02:09] (( [PD]Buhinc: NO! ))

[13:02:11] (( [PD]Buhinc: I told you ))

[13:02:12] <[GSF]Kat> No shit ?

[13:02:13] (( [PD]TNT: I used it last time and he ran away ))

[13:02:16] (( [PD]Buhinc: already to use /me!!! ))

[13:02:17] Server closed the connection.

See above i highlited the line where i used an /me,i used it after /cuff because i knew he would run away while I'm typing.

Sad 
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:44 pm

TNT

Failing to use any kind of RP (/me or /do) will result in a suspension or a kick.
Buhinc and I agreed to not give members a second chance if they fail to RP properly, LSPD is a faction in the server which must respresent RP. They're rolemodels on the server. Members who fail to RP will get punished big time. That's to prevent further reports against us.

Let this be clear, this also counts for other members.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:45 pm

I want to thank Buhinc once again, for making me official. I'm going off now, I'll be on today. See ya.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Congrats Natzzz xD Good luck bro wish you luck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
TNT_boy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Ok,I get you.
But how can you have an high Rp faction (In this case PD),on a server where most of the people don't even perform Low RP.
For example: I shot/tazed DataDa like a week ago,and he just typed /getup and got up again while i was doing an /me,so i shot him again and he yelled at me saying: /b Just kill me!.
That's all i have to say about the server's Rp level.
But if you dont want me in PD,i respect your decision,and Goodbye!
Even tho i want to be in PD.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:56 pm

TNT_boy wrote:
Ok,I get you.
But how can you have an high Rp faction (In this case PD),on a server where most of the people don't even perform Low RP.
For example: I shot/tazed DataDa like a week ago,and he just typed /getup and got up again while i was doing an /me,so i shot him again and he yelled at me saying: /b Just kill me!.
LSPD requires High RP even tho' the server is low/medium RP indeed.
If another player failures to non-RP, report it but never non-RP because someone else fails to RP.

TNT_boy wrote:
It's not about having you out of the PD, it's about the fact that many members of the LSPD fail to RP. Me and Buhinc came to an agreement to kick everyone who fails to RP. Simple, it's not about hating on you nor any other member. We don't hate anyone. We demand high RP, that's all
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:00 pm

TNT_boy wrote:
Ok,I get you.
I got enough of this things, It was your second time to just /cuff suspect without proper /me command... ? I already warned you and I'm giving you 1 more chance to join us so put that [PD]Tag back on, if someone else don't want to RP when you taze him just report him, because I noticed whenever we busted someone after long chase there is half of chat in /b, so please just do the proper RP

Control the suspect, cuff, frisk, put siezed items in evidence bags, read miranda rights and puts him in cruiser, drive to PD and so on what's so hard here ? It's but non rp to /cuff someone without /me, I don't need any answer from you cuz I'm pissed off cuz server crashed again and I just wanted to train court RP..
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:26 pm

You bishez always win the chase!me gusta 

Hope i don't drop the soap...

Lol Nice small RP with Rocce and Victor.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Uh great RP today with you guys Wink I will update ranking soon, cuz some new members joined, some promotions and so on ^^ ...
Back to top Go down
Sharkie...Wait What?!
WCL Player
WCL Player
Sharkie...Wait What?!

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:54 pm

I am In Game atm , but I am jailed and I somehow I fell down from the Prison and died, now I am bugged.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Hey partners expect me IG bit later my friend have b-day and we are going outside for a bit ^^ see ya!
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:13 pm

lol have fun bull dont drink so much ill going off for 5hours im gonna wait for you bull Smile
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:16 pm

I'll be online around 4pm gmt+1,working.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:54 pm

I had a great RP in the time I was online, I skipped my homework to head in game but now I will head to my study table and finish my homework.

I actually enjoyed myself teaching someone to RP with Buhinc, I made some screenshots:

Teaching RP:
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Sorry for not being active today I had a bit of lag with my samp. I'm going to reinstall it as well as gta sa and try to get on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Nyne wrote:
Sorry for not being active today I had a bit of lag with my samp. I'm going to reinstall it as well as gta sa and try to get on tomorrow.
Okay no problem, I will be IG tomorrow too ^^ now I'm on my alt
Back to top Go down
TNT_boy

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Yo guys,im sorry for my recent inactivity,but it wont change alot since school started.
I'll still come online sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Bull im sorry today for my Disconnected on Server im Lag more more My Internet are slow it only give 1 mb or lest more ill do my best to online i still cadet because of this stupid lag dont worry bull i will online today if my internet are fast if Saturday Sunday thats my free day im gonna fix my router in time Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Today I must say I was bit inactive, but server was laggy and crashing, and also I had busy day, don't worry I will be IG in about 1-2h =)
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Sorry for my inactivity today, start of a new school year, second day so I met quite a lot of my new teachers. All of them asked me to buy the stuff required and such. I may be online tomorrow but I'm certainly be online at the weekends! I'll try my best to get in game everyday but it ain't so easy as the class responsible.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:28 pm

Victor wrote:
Sorry for my inactivity today, start of a new school year, second day so I met quite a lot of my new teachers. All of them asked me to buy the stuff required and such. I may be online tomorrow but I'm certainly be online at the weekends! I'll try my best to get in game everyday but it ain't so easy as the class responsible.
I understand your responsibility for school so don't worry about your inactivity, I was bit inactive today also, but I found some free time to log in, I had nice short rp tonight with Nyne, and if you will play tomorrow around 7pm GMT +1 I want to make a little meeting ;)pce see ya tomorrow

EDIT: I give you my word that I will post new case files tomorrow on private forum Wink
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Great little role play their with Bull, it was loads of fun. I'll be on again tomorrow around the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations   Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Santos Police Department °° Conversations
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next