West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc

Go down 
+12
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Chevy
Compton/Kollay
Keelo
Rocce
Loc
Micklo
Rhyme
[AFK]Lil Dan
DaParasite
Wh1t3
Buhinc
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Empty
PostSubject: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:10 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Jimmy Jackson
Character Age: 43
How does your character look: Jimmy is tall bit muscular body, short black hair, brown eyes, and scowl.
Tell something you know about this gang: Los Santos Police Department, also known as LSPD, it's one of main main factions on server, whose job is to keep criminal's rate on very low (their job is also, patroling, writing tickets, car chases, arrests, house searching, paper work, responding on 911 calls, interrogations etc...) LSPD also got SWAT division - they are highly trained unit for more harder missions like raids, etc. LSPD building is located under highway bridge in Commerce (near "fountain park").
Your background story: Jimmy was born 12.4.1970 in the small hospital in Fort Carson, His father is Scott Jackson and his mother is Ann Jackson. Scott is employed as sheriff in Fort Carson, and his mom is cleaner at the Burger Shot. Jim had nice childhood, as almost every child in Fort Carson. Jim was outside with his friends every day, all day, they were playing different games, hide and seek, football but his best game with friends was »Cops and robbers«, they picked up the radnom wooden sticks which were served as a gun, they made teams and start running and hiding around buildings and so on… But with time they grew up and start walking in Elementary school thogether which was placed in Fort Carson. He wasn't really good in school but he made it, he decided to be mechanic so he went to Central mechanic school in Las Venturas, after he completed it, he was searching for job, but his dad said if he want to work at Fort Carson police station and repair their cars, and Jim agreed with that so he start working as mechanic in garage of Fort Carson police station, his dad already had one mechanic there, his name was Bobby Brown(Pelle) and he was two years younger than Jim. They became a good friends with time actually best friends. Some days where there was not so much dangerous crime reports from Las Venturas, Jim's father took Jim and Bobby on patrol with him, because this was very interesting to them, they decided to go on with schooling, so Jim and Bob decided to go on Faculty of Criminal Justice and Security in Las Venturas. With 3 month waiting they got the answer from school – they both were accepted, also they was in the same class, so they moved in middle of Las Venturas and they rent an apartment there and with years they finished the school and Police Academy. With time they got the job in LVPD but, because LSPD was running out of officers they both were moved to LSPD, when they were there there was a chief named Frank Tenpenny ([PD]Jefferson), most of people were talking that he is corrupted, but he was always loyal to his employed officers and cadets. So now Jim is living in Marina and working on LSPD with Bob, he still got contacts with his friends and parents.

OOC Questions

[b]What is your in-game name: Buhinc
What is your real life age: 19
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT +1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: KTB, PD/C, SBF
What faction do you want to lead: PD - Los Santos Police Department
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because I really like to RP as police officer - and everything that belongs to Police RP. and a lot of teamwork is involved, also LSPD is one of the main factions on the server and it's really dead, I will try and make it active, recruit some players and make it interesting on RP, Actually I will do my best.
List the members you have so far: Radman/Pelle for now.
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: PG stands for "Power Gaming", this is when a player is doing unrealistic things or Rping something in your advantage, for example:
1.) Crashing in wall with high speed without rping injured or even dead.
2.) Jumping off tall building without rping injured or even dead.
3.) Rping some actions without letting other player to respond on them with "Succeed or Fail"...
4.)/me grabs the car and throws it towards individual - killing them.
Explain the term MG: MG stand for "Meta Gaming", this is when player mix OOC informations with IC informations for example:
1.) PMing your location to someone.
2.) Identify player's faction when you look at his [TAG] or name color.
3.) You step to someone and look at his name and you say icly "Hi Buhinc"
4.) When you are killed and you tell a story to someone what happened.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me Digs in pocket and grabs the key, extends his palm with key in it towards locker's ignition and inserts a key, twists it and opens it, grabs the shotgun stucked on gun holder inside of locker and runs fast towards garage.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): /do command should be used to describe your character's appearance, also can be used for answering with "Succeed or Fail", and what is happening around you, for example: "You can hear "Need backup fast" from my radio"
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: To be realistic I will rate my rp from 7-8.

Just to say few things, ammm, about story, yeah English skills on first place.. and writing stories is my weak spot Very Happy
Just wanted to modify pictures and post them, but I'm going outside, I promise I will add them later when I come back.
Accepting praises and criticisms Wink

Thank you for votes.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Well, I will say Neutral.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:35 pm

i'm neutral for now since what i've seen so far, i'm not convinced you would do a good job as a police officer or a chief.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Neutral based on past experience not sure you have what it takes
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:37 pm

I have faith in you.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Neutral, as YML said, based on what we've all seen from you in the past.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Uf, as I see I will need to put a lot effort in it to prove I can play as PD properly, as I said I will do my best and promise is a promise here are the pictures, there are some grammar mistakes but mostly I mistyped.

Checking the drivers if they are sticking to the speed limits.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2v9rrkw

Getting informations about two murdered cadets.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2ldj4w4

Checking bikers, if anything bad is going on.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2hye5fr

First mission, but at end it was not necessary, because suspect was hiding.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 1pywls

Fallowing to gangsters and prevent the robbery or also murder.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 6ehz7s

Surprise Razz
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2ntefzs

They've escaped through the window, so I had to chase them - they escaped at end.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2i7vfvm

Rply getting some informations.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2qi7c6q

Speeding and reckless driving costed him.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2ihbgya
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc R8wnrp
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 23s6ag9
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 33bzjpx
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Eg47pl

Eating most delicious food in city.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2ewpiyf
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc K4dq34

Going on duty.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2hmihdi

A witness called for help.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2njm652

Calling backup.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc I5t092

Shootout.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 3340qo3
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 30sk1et
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 167kxoo
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc I71ruw
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2n23cr6

Drug dealers were caught on tape.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 1zmnh4x

I spot them.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Whlirk

Pursuit.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc B3st3d
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Msisls
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2ptxaf9

Their's friends were helping them, and blew up my car so I had to find another ride Razz
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Jg13lf

Ordering to employed officer to find the owner of car.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Zlvza1

Searching for some black cars at Seville because I already saw black cars there before pursuit but, there wasn't any right one.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2pov7gy
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 900q2x

Searching for some criminal's hiding locations.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2449y7a

If they were caught on camera so there must be a tape =)
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc E0iulv

Checking the video.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 1sd3kk

Rply asking for informations.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2ccr0bd

New clue.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Ml3zux

Well I found burned car too.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2guf5hf

Placing the yellow tape, calling few more units and forensic team, if they can find anything.
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Eprrti
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Juxxl2
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc F2ljxw

I hope you enjoyed watching at pictures, more will come with time.
Thanks for watching =)
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Fucking awesome.

I'll enjoy roleplaying with you folks.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:15 pm

[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
Fucking awesome.

I'll enjoy roleplaying with you folks.

Thank you, same I do today with SBF, great chases and crime investigations Smile
The fallowing RP are arrest warrants and legal arresting (as YML told me about miranda rights) - there are few guys on my list to put behind bars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:24 pm

About time, people should learn how to fear arresting. xD
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:33 am

I would like to see you more in my own RPs I'm waiting for your other members.Don't forget the Miranda Rights as you arrest ( suggestion make bins of them =auto profit) also so far you've been nice in RPs but then again I only saw one keep posting pictures and get some members.Good job so far
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:52 am

It's been good so far from you guys, not a problem, and I couldn't wait for someone to take [PD] back.
You just stick to the advice everyone is giving you, like DaParasite. Take it back to the old days with Strike, Rick, and Mark etc. They've done a good job, and I expect you to do as good as them. You have my vote.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Thank you guys Wink going IG.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Yeah Bull! You have my vote man! Wink 

Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:36 pm

Thank you, I will be online bit latter =)
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Well, you are doing good for now, good luck with the apply +1.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:45 pm

[KFC]Dogg wrote:
Well, you are doing good for now, good luck with the apply +1.

Thank you =)

Had nice RP with Pelle, I'm doing screens I will post them in close future but I want to get pictures from arrests and post them thogether with those I'm already collecting Wink
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:09 pm

I'll be direct, and I hope this is "fixed". Before you were banned, you were on the TOP of the players that shot/insulted/harassed [PD] members, so I hope that on this time, you get some sense into your head for you to understand how it is to be a police enforcer that gets shot all day.
-Neutral by now.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:49 pm

rocce wrote:
I'll be direct, and I hope this is "fixed". Before you were banned, you were on the TOP of the players that shot/insulted/harassed [PD] members, so I hope that on this time, you get some sense into your head for you to understand how it is to be a police enforcer that gets shot all day.
-Neutral by now.

I must agree with you, but everyone is learning from mistakes and all can be fixed, but time is needed, it cannot happens through the night.
I will be IG tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:08 am

Your Roleplay SS are amazing, has alot of details and realism.
It'd be nice to bring [PD] back like the old times, making people more scared of doing crimes.

I'll give you a +1, just stay loyal and get some members. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Keelo wrote:
Your Roleplay SS are amazing, has alot of details and realism.
It'd be nice to bring [PD] back like the old times, making people more scared of doing crimes.

I'll give you a +1, just stay loyal and get some members. Good job.

Thank you, expect new pictures today of my and Pelle's RP

Going IG.

EDIT at 19:44: Had great RP today with White, Nyne, Rico, I will edit pictures and try to collect few more pictures I will post them tomorrow.
Maybe I will log in later.
Pce Wink
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:38 am

Okay sorry for double post but I need to post pictures, I hope you can fallow the story at the end Razz

Too much pictures:

And LSPD have a new helicopter, now SWAT/PD members can also shoot from it, and it will be really usefull, thanks me for script and to Compton for adding it and allow me to script it. Wink
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2vude80
[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc 2eauqok

That's all for today I hope you enjoyed.
Good night and see ya later Razz
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:59 am

So far I like what I see. I'm still waiting for an actual RP before giving my final vote but keep up
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:54 am

Hahaha, I loved that movie, I'll stay neutral like Parasite too though.
I want an actual nice RP situation with you, and I see Montanna was arrested.
I'll ask him how it was.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:17 am

the pictures are beast, i like them. i also like you adding the thing-a-ma-jigs onto the side of the choppers + sirens.

i had some nice RPs but i'll check it fully later today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc   [Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Los Santos Police Department [LSPD] - Leader App.] [Cadet]Buhinc
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next