West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Christopher Reyes' Los Santos Police Department Applicaton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Christopher Reyes' Los Santos Police Department Applicaton Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Reyes' Los Santos Police Department Applicaton   Christopher Reyes' Los Santos Police Department Applicaton Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:54 pm

1.) First Name: Christopher
2.) Last Name:Reyes

3.) Date of Birth:7.9.1972 (THE YEAR IN THE SERVER IS 1994)
4.) Place of Birth:Los Santos Public Hospital

5.) Character Biography:
Christopher "Chris" Reyes was a latin child growing up in the bad side of Los Santos by the age of sixteen he had already lost two childhood friends to gang disputes. One night after graduation he came home to finds that his house had been burnt down.His Father decided to leave the family that night. That day Chris' Family left East Los Santos and moved to a small apartment in the marina which they could hardly pay rent for. Chris which was considered a prodigy passed on 3 College Scholarships and stayed home to help his mother with the rent and his two younger siblings.Three years later his mother has passed and he decided to join the LSPD force.

6.) Age (OOC):16
7.) Country (OOC):Israel

8.) Current server nickname:DaParasite
9.) Past server nicknames and factions:(Same nickname since sls) [MC] [DP] [RDT] [KTB]

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?:Since day 1 of wcl and day 1 of sls
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, what account and why)?:no
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on:sols sls pr-rp ls-rp
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?:I've RP as a policeman quite a lot in sls and I miss it. I know I can RP great police situations and to RP a cop.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?:yes
15.) If yes, what kind of?:In sls i was a Crash officer and regular officer a SWAT team member and an FBI member briefly LSPD co chief

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics:Role play or Role playing is a format of game in which the player chooses a Character (Role) and begins acting like it (Play) the player takes on the Character's emotions and past and acts them threw his gameplay.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagaming is an action where a player does one of these two things
1.He/She mixes the ooc chat with the IC chat for example: one uses internet slang in his IC chat for example:player X tells play Y a joke IC player Y responds with lol
2.He/She uses OOC chatting to make IC actions: asking your teammate for a rescue while being kidnaped threw PM.

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples:This is an action in which the player does unrealistic things or when he forces his RP on another player.
A.player X stands in front of player Y.player X's /me:/me raises his fist and throws a punch at Player Y's face causing him to fall down and broke his nose (all actions were done with even attempting)
B.Player X and Player Y are having a shootout Player X was shot 3 times already and yet he keeps running
[/color]
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

Christopher Reyes' Los Santos Police Department Applicaton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher Reyes' Los Santos Police Department Applicaton   Christopher Reyes' Los Santos Police Department Applicaton Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:31 pm

DaParasite wrote:
(( Application ))

Christopher Reyes' Los Santos Police Department Applicaton LSPD-PENDING-2

Los Santos Police Department
Law Square

Dear applicant,
The Los Santos Police Recruitment Department has reviewed your application, and we may announce that your application is [PENDING]!
You have passed the Cadet Test, and the Top Command will discuss your application.

Attachment:
Los Santos Police Manual and Codes

Comments:

Best regards,
Los Santos Police Recruitment Department
Back to top Go down

Christopher Reyes' Los Santos Police Department Applicaton
Page 1 of 1