West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

~ Los Santos Police Department - SWAT ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

~ Los Santos Police Department - SWAT ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Los Santos Police Department - SWAT ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - SWAT ~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:55 am

- Special Weapons And Tactics -

~ Los Santos Police Department - SWAT ~ Zsn5oy
~ Los Santos Police Department - SWAT ~ Linepd

A SWAT (special weapons and tactics) team is an elite tactical unit in various national law enforcement departments. They are trained to perform high-risk operations that fall outside of the abilities of regular officers. SWAT team members' duties include: performing hostage rescues and counter-terrorism operations; serving high risk arrest and search warrants; subduing barricaded suspects; and engaging heavily-armed criminals. SWAT teams are often equipped with specialized firearms including submachine guns, assault rifles, breaching shotguns, riot control agents, stun grenades, and sniper rifles. They have specialized equipment including heavy body armor, ballistic shields, entry tools, armored vehicles, advanced night vision optics, and motion detectors for covertly determining the positions of hostages or hostage takers inside enclosed structures.

Requiremts to become SWAT
  • Being Police officer rank II or higher
  • Having skills in shooting
  • Knowing to always follow orders
  • Be able to handle stress situations, and not give up.
  • And of course, be loyal

This is what you need to know,if you wanna join SWAT, copy the application form at the end of this topic and send it to me by Forum PM.

Hierarchy
- SWAT Commander -
None
- SWAT Deputy Commander -
None
- Captain(s) -
None
- Lieutenant(s) -
None
- Staff Sergeant -
None
- Sergeant(s) -
None
- SWAT Officer(s) -
None
- Trainee(s) -
None

PM ME THIS APPLICATION IF YOU WISH TO JOIN SWAT.

Code:
[b][color=blue]
Firstname:
Lastname:
Nationality:
LSPD Rank & Badge Number:
Why should you be accepted in SWAT?(minimum 50 words):

I [Your name], hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a SWAT Officer in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the LSPD to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a SWAT Officer in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the server and SWAT.[/color][/b]
Back to top Go down

~ Los Santos Police Department - SWAT ~
Page 1 of 1