West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~

Go down 
+20
Micklo
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Chevy
#wclmarcus
Lil_Jamal
Sherlock Holmes
Wh1t3
Billionaire
DaParasite
Weedie
Vory
Black
stalkur
gundus
Smokey
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
|:DeezNawtz:|
Dice.
Rocce
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:47 pm

lol Whack you was "NEWBIE" too ,same as me and all of us.Btw I'llbe on later
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm with the community for a year, Sherlock.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:59 pm

M1ST3R M4NG4N0 wrote:
I'm with the community for a year, Sherlock.

What you saying about me?
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:22 pm

LOL Sherloc xD.I'll be IG lata,again
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:51 pm

M1ST3R M4NG4N0 wrote:
Niko, why did you add the newbies to the rank list they can't roleplay for shit.

Stop being cruel to them and learn them to RP instead of calling them noobs.

Other then that, going IG.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:53 pm

They don't want to learn...
Back to top Go down
Lil_Jamal
WCL Player
WCL Player
Lil_Jamal

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 pm

GL.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Cant be IG today.Need to study hard,I'll be on 2morrow,cya
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Get in game, me and BlackBlood are on.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Get more active!
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:40 pm

I'll be on this weekend school fucked up me,sry
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Niko wrote:
Get more active!
We get more active?! I'm studying for my history finals that gonna be on February i do high level math english honor's physics and MEchanics robotics
I'm in school for late hours yet I still find time to log and RP for at least an hour 4 times a week. Please Niko if you're going to log not do shit just sign us with newbies to patrol and really not check our RP please step off the leadership. We I mean the players who been here for a while work our asses out in our RP you don't even check it.I'm not expecting you to give us a badge after 2 days but you don't even RP with us just talk to us on dispatch. So all I want to say start doing your job as a leader , Because at least for me it's getting fucking annoying.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:24 am

DaParasite wrote:
Niko wrote:
Get more active!
We get more active?! I'm studying for my history finals that gonna be on February i do high level math english honor's physics and MEchanics robotics
I'm in school for late hours yet I still find time to log and RP for at least an hour 4 times a week. Please Niko if you're going to log not do shit just sign us with newbies to patrol and really not check our RP please step off the leadership. We I mean the players who been here for a while work our asses out in our RP you don't even check it.I'm not expecting you to give us a badge after 2 days but you don't even RP with us just talk to us on dispatch. So all I want to say start doing your job as a leader , Because at least for me it's getting fucking annoying.

Seriously?
I should go to dinner, walk your dog and shit with you?
I tell you what to do, I see your PD knowledge on dispatch, I see your roleplay on crime-scene.
And you guys always find excuse to not be active.
I won't fucking promote you after few days even if you fucking pay me.
So you better start getting active.
BlackBlood on the other side is one who deserves a badge for his PD knowledge, RP and super-activity.
So, better be patient or go to some other faction.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Niko wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Niko wrote:
Get more active!

Seriously?
I should go to dinner, walk your dog and shit with you?
I tell you what to do, I see your PD knowledge on dispatch, I see your roleplay on crime-scene.
And you guys always find excuse to not be active.
I won't fucking promote you after few days even if you fucking pay me.
So you better start getting active.
BlackBlood on the other side is one who deserves a badge for his PD knowledge, RP and super-activity.
So, better be patient or go to some other faction.

Maybe if you stop hanging by the PD all fucking day you'd see my knowledge.
You think it's all rainbows and shit I don't recall seeing Dice or White show you their knowledge.
Get this:
1.People don't respect cadets they don't show fear to cadets they barely would RP with them matter a fact you know what they do to cadets?DM them then we report them and we get shit from it.
2.Just because you're leading PD doesn't give you the right to be a fucking douche I am not just talking about me now you don't have any members yet a cadet is basically an outsider if you had any you could be sitting in the PD all day yeah but until that moment I think you should learn to respect your own cadets We're not gonna do your work if you want every newbie that pops into the server to be in the cadet list that's your thing I am not gonna teach them how to RP you're the leader it's your job to do so.
3.And get this I ain't making no damn excuses I got RP resumes on my RPs I don't really need to give you any damn excuses I'm just pointing fact maybe when you grow up you'll learn about respect towards people and really understanding what they do
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:58 pm

I'll go In game once I see some of ya'll.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Leaving...I don't feel respect here
Icly cadet Chris had to drop off the force because he needed to provide for his two young siblings
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:14 am

Same.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Niko get this together.
PD is great if RP'ed well and active.
You aren't.
Good Luck.
I can't wait for some PD RP, If there's ever going to be one...
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:09 pm

i would go on my PD acc but the PD dudes are too inactive. plus i knew marcus would leave hes too busy not going on WCL and going to Ghetto Life instead like a little bitchinheisser.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 pm

GundusPRO wrote:
Niko get this together.
PD is great if RP'ed well and active.
You aren't.
Good Luck.
I can't wait for some PD RP, If there's ever going to be one...

Don't give me that shit.
You never saw the PD roleplaying,
and before I had successful faction with 16 experienced members and few cadets.
The thing is that server is not active like before and that changes the things.
Now please, if you don't have any smart shit to say and you came here to hate on people, go away.

To White:
He only left the PD as cadet, he was online for long amount of time as GSF and I RPed with him on my alt account.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:16 pm

A. He has a name too hard for you to
Type DaParasite? Call me Michael.
B. how could I have become a full member if my leader was rarely on? True I slack off with my rp why? I didn't want to rp alone so I saw no point logging espically when gangster rpers do not respect police and with it espically to cadets. So I get no respect from the other players I feel unrespected and alone in my faction what would motivate me to stay? I love rping pd and I will always will but I'm highly doubtfull I'll return to rp here if you don't change that attidute.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Sorry for my inactivity.School fucks me up.I can be only on 2 hours per day.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:51 am

Blake wrote:
Sorry for my inactivity.School fucks me up.I can be only on 2 hours per day.

That's alright.
I have the same shit going on here.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:05 am

no white im busy with my life now,i go IG when i can.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:51 pm

you mean go on ghetto life when you can?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~   ~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Los Santos Police Department - Discussion ~
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next