West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Marcus Williams's apply for Los Santos Police Department. [PENDING]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

Marcus Williams's apply for Los Santos Police Department. [PENDING] Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Williams's apply for Los Santos Police Department. [PENDING]   Marcus Williams's apply for Los Santos Police Department. [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:01 am

((In Character questions))

Full name: Marcus Williams.
Alias: Marc'
Living area:Idlewood.
Phone number ((Choose a random one)): 197-234-654.
Can you take orders?: Yes.
Did you serve your time in the Police Academy ((As Cadet))?: Yes.
Character Biography, minimum 175 words: Marcus Williams was born in the Los Santos County hospital as he grows few years with his mom and dad but his mom died in a car crash and Marcus's dad been very happy for that, so after she died few years ago, he started to dealing drugs on the street to hanging out with some gang members, me Marcus have tryed to stop him but failed sadly, he pushed me and then I ran, I been 15 years old, I was looking for job, as I been taking walk around Market's stores I saw one women who screams: 'Help somebody stoled my bag!', so I runned and catched the Person and passed back the bag to the women, alot of time later. I have grown up to 22 years old and I seen Los Santos Police Department, so i slowly asked where i can apply, and then the cadet academy then Department, Marcus Williams was the happy person in his life which usually he isn't...

Me, [Marcus Williams] accepts the rules, and will listen to the higher ranks. I will never act corrupt towards others, and I will not snitch the Police Department in any way. I will show and prove my loyalty and trust towards the Police Department every day. I will never be disrespectful towards the high command. Also, I accept any punishment for breaking any of my promises towards the Police Department!

((Out of Character questions))
Previous gangs:FYB,KTB,RM,IM,DP,PD,C,SBF,RHB,GSF,TDF.
Experience as Law enforcer? If yes, where?:SOLS.
How long have you been in the server?:1 year fully.
Did you ever got Admin jailed / Banned?:Yes I did get banned but they unbanned me because rule was removed.
Describe your personality:Happy, helpful, respectful.
Are you loyal?: I haven't been loyal towards my gang the last times, and I will try to do my best!

Last edited by WCL-Marcus on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Гость

Marcus Williams's apply for Los Santos Police Department. [PENDING] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Williams's apply for Los Santos Police Department. [PENDING]   Marcus Williams's apply for Los Santos Police Department. [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:22 am

Marcus Williams's apply for Los Santos Police Department. [PENDING] LSPD-PENDING

Los Santos
Police Department
075 Pershing Square

Dear applicant,
We have read and reviewed your application.
We all came to the conclusion: Pending

We want a clean version of your application, and therefor you will have to correct the following mistakes:

• Personality is not how you look like. ((If you have no idea what Personality means use google translater))
  • Biography does not met the requirements. ((175 words))
  • A sentence starts with a capital letter and ends with punctuation mark.
  • There is a space between a comma and the next following letter.
  • The 'i' that presents you as in 'I am' is always a capital letter.

((You have 48 hours to edit your application to fulfill the requirements.))

Edward Kay
Chief of the Los Santos Police Department
Back to top Go down

Marcus Williams's apply for Los Santos Police Department. [PENDING]
Page 1 of 1