West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰

Go down 
+16
Smokey
Jojo
Alonzo_Rodriguez
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Jamison/LastPac
Sherlock Holmes
stalkur
Wh1t3
peanutt
Compton/Kollay
|:DeezNawtz:|
Dice.
Tuck
Rocce
Beast
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:06 am

Dope RP today.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Sorry for Dp,but you should post credits on that topic MEDALS.

Credits goes to Jefferson
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:15 am

Beast i don't hate you but i think you rushing in your jobs.

Beast i was specing you and i would ask, Which S.W.A.T attacking the wrongdoers at daylight? It's really unrealistic.

Well actually i think Police department members need to learn that to do not use dispatch for out of character conversations.

So much beef between police members making this faction out of control.
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:27 am

S.W.A.T attacking wrongdoers at daylight? We were looking for Petar but he had q'ed while we were in the middle of the process, I didn't want to metagame his exit so we continued on the roleplay then Saucedo opened fire and escaped.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:06 am

Dice. wrote:

credits go to rick.

beast, think you should really have a better attitude towards other players and your members ic and ooc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:48 am

Dice. wrote:

I didn't made the medals, I saved it on my computer. I think, Rick made them.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:51 am

I'm going IG
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:14 pm

You came to our party, suddently started to attack Bruce (Un-RP'ly) with your spray. Than shot niko (spikey), And afterwards you rambo'ed me.

Nice going ;D
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Post a complaint.

Bruce began punching me, you then aimed a shotgun, I took cover and I shot Spikey down and then came behind you and shot you aswell if you say I "ramboed" post a complaint as I said.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:20 pm

You also chicken runned during the thing at East Beach, then "came behind me" and killed me.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Beast wrote:
Post a complaint.

Bruce began punching me, you then aimed a shotgun, I took cover and I shot Spikey down and then came behind you and shot you aswell if you say I "ramboed" post a complaint as I said.

Alright, I thought you started to attack Bruce without any reason. Sorry for that.
I took shotgun cause you were shooting Niko. I have 2 witnesses of the rambo: Bruce and Niko.

Beast wrote:
came behind you and shot you aswell

>Rambo.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Yes, I saw him ramboing you.
He always "comes behind you" and kills you.
That is rambo, you can't just run behind someone without fear you will get shot.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Niko/Spikey wrote:
Yes, I saw him ramboing you.
He always "comes behind you" and kills you.
That is rambo, you can't just run behind someone without fear you will get shot.

Thank you for confirming.

Beast, I suggest you to read the rules. A rulebreaking leader... Good going. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Post a complaint with proof.

Bruce said " shoot him" and you pulled a Shotgun, you lost now you're whining.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Beast wrote:
Post a complaint with proof.

Bruce said " shoot him" and you pulled a Shotgun, you lost now you're whining.

You still attacked bruce Un-RP'ly. he hitted you, and you just pulled out spray and took him down, without any clear /me command.
Second of all, you started to shoot us. With Us I mean me and Niko. I pulled out shotgun. I didn't even release one shot. And you rambo'ed me.

Like I said, Good going!

EDIT: When you started to shoot us, you didn't RP aswell, I have a clear screenshot of the chat.
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:46 pm

You weren't close enough to see my me when I grabbed the spraycan.

And you didn't shoot a single time? lol..
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Beast wrote:
You weren't close enough to see my me when I grabbed the spraycan.

And you didn't shoot a single time? lol..

Not close enough? If you do: /me everyone in the building can see it.
Here is a clean screenshot of the chat. (I screen'd it later)

One:

✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Sa-mp-072-1

Two:

✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Sa-mp-073
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:59 pm

We weren't even close you when he began to punch me, we were on the other side of the club. If I was ramboing post a complaint instead of whining here, goddamnit.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:06 pm

✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 2cqi51x

1. Beast moves behind wall, being a clear target to Jefferson.
2. He shoots Jefferson twice without cover.
3. Jefferson dies.
4. He comes to me and "arrests" me.

Sorry for bad drawing.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Beast wrote:
We weren't even close you when he began to punch me, we were on the other side of the club. If I was ramboing post a complaint instead of whining here, goddamnit.

Other side of the club? fuck that/dumb bitch
You were on the second floor right next to the stairs, and me and niko were downstairs next to the stair so don't lie!
And still ALL PEOPLE IN THE BUILDING CAN SEE A /me COMMAND! And you didn't use it nor to take down bruce nor to take down us.
You only shout'ed: 'LSPD GIVE UP!!' (Like you can see on the screenshot)

Beast wrote:
instead of whining here, goddamnit.

I'm not whining.. And I will report you later, there are already +5 reports running on you for being Non-RP'ly and breaking the rules. hahafun
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Ugh, five reports that makes non sense?
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:42 am

lol
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:54 am

Does Ignacio have a forum account?If yes, do you happen to know [VLA]Lil_Jam[SSR]?
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:58 am

Lil Jam was last on 3 days ago ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:42 am

He was on yesterday, I suppose we all know why I ask this question, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰    ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✰ Los Santos Police Department - Chat & Discussion ✰
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next