West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion

Go down 
+4
Ice
►Randy◄
ThaBomb
Jiggy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion   L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:54 am

DOUBLE THE PRICE OF EACH GUN IN THE SERVER
+1 or -1
?

You can get a gun very easily.. in real you work hard for a gun and you dont shoot a person that is ' in the wrong hood '.. [EXAMPLE] if you stand a few seconds in a rival gang's hood, someone comes to your car and says you in the wrong hood. when you drive off you see some bullets bein shot to your car. (?!?!?!?! WTF?) in real they dont even take out their heat infront of other people.. its hidden better then their balls
SO What i am trying to say is that people must feel and think how much they paid for these poor 35 bullets they got.
so what are you sayinn?
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion   L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:56 am

-1, I like it as it is now.

-Roger
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion   L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:58 am

Nah man, it's already higher then it is. I say just leave it, oh and if they waste their bullets for no reason, then it's their waste of money and bullets.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion   L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:00 am

No. It was enough with the accounts/money reset already (apart from yall donators fuck that/dumb bitch)
Back to top Go down
Ice
WCL Player
WCL Player
Ice

PostSubject: Re: L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion   L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:46 pm

L.B. wrote:
its hidden better then their balls

+1
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion   L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:40 pm

For Battle & Die. wrote:
L.B. wrote:
its hidden better then their balls

+1
-.- homie you just tripping here right?!! ... but my opinion it's -1
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion   L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:47 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion   L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:15 pm

+1.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion   L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:26 pm

+1! Weapon prices should be doubled, and a limit added(example you can only buy one weapon in 24 IRL hours)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion   L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L.B.'s Gun price Suggestion
Page 1 of 1