West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

A Question about gangs

Go down 
+19
Jiggy
#wclmarcus
MarkNiko
peanutt
THC
Ghost187
Jack_Daniels
Demarco$
Connection
ThaBomb
Weedie
Jojo
Josef62
Smokey
gundus
[AFK]Lil Dan
тесhnique
Rocce
Compton/Kollay
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Are you satisfied with the Faction script?
Yes
A Question about gangs Vote_lcap38%A Question about gangs Vote_rcap
 38% [ 12 ]
No
A Question about gangs Vote_lcap62%A Question about gangs Vote_rcap
 62% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

A Question about gangs Empty
PostSubject: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Look people, I want WCL to be based on Truth and Honesty, and Ill myself make a topic to ask about the faction update that we had few weeks ago. Are most of you people satisfied with the new factions? And do you like the changes. I myself see that many people still miss the sets. Why We tried to unite the sets and to add more factions?

1. To get unique.
2. To raise the fun and rp in our server factions.

But lets look on the situation today: GPY and TRJ are barely active, GPY has only 2 members and TRJ never did even get a leader so it was never active, [OGF] went inactive and now the ammount of RP in it is even lower then it was with sets(The chances to RP families are low as hell). The only active faction for now from Street Gangs are Ballas. I do not know why..

For now I see only two solutions to the problem:

1.Remove the inactive leaders
2.Return the old sets back

-You got time to think, so discuss. If you ask me, it aint hard for me to return the old stuff back with few updates, aslong as it will keep most of the community happy. And if you want to ask my opinion what you think about the United sets that we have right now, im pretty ok with it, and I could live with it.

Last edited by Compton on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:50 pm

This is the thing I thought when I voted to accept the united sets, I knew this was going to happen, the community accepts it, but then they get tired, and they let it go...
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:14 pm

People got what they wanted, and I like the new system, there was set's which also barely had a leader, about TRJ.. I wanted to take a leadership on it, but I was thinking I will get DENIED because of my last mistakes because of I was banned, I don't think we need to change something, but if you think to bring the sets back you should atleast do not remove GPY, because this is a pretty fresh and good faction, you just need to place them in some other hood, Los Santos is a big city so you can place them somewhere else, TRJ can get removed because there will be Temple Drive Fam'z again, but im still satisfied about the new script, and I will say it again - PEOPLE GOT WHAT THEY WANTED.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:31 pm

even if GPY stays i would leave it anyway.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:39 pm

I don't know for you guys but I think this is great.
I'm very comfortable RP'ing with the new gangs, and it's awesome.
I voted "Yes".
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:45 pm

The new gangs are fun but i would always miss the old sets.

Last edited by Smokey9O9 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josef62

PostSubject: Sets   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:53 pm

The old sets was better.
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:33 am

Im really happy with the United Sets because it makes the server so unique i love it

and there is like a big brotherhood with ballas and fams

about trj and gpy i trully dont know...

maybe just leave the server with ballas, fams, vagos, aztecas and mafias
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:45 am

I think it's unique.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:13 pm

I think you should bring back the old sets..Because lots of people left the server like Rhyme, Mario etc..because of this united sets. Now as you see if there was old sets...GSF has gone inactive..but then theres SBF which is active so there's atleast a one of the 3 fams thats active. So yeah, And the only thing i just noticed is Ballas and LSPD is active... Though this is just my idea, i do kinda like the united sets but its gone way of the hook..
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 pm

I think we should bring back the old stuff , or , it dosen't really matter for me what actually happens. I just hope when ppl would choice what the actually want.

I think we could keep TRJ and GYP , but like.. Put them on other territories.

GYP can has their territory at the Docks somewhere.
TRJ can have their territory somewhere in Downtown LS or Rodeo somewhere , this was just suggestions.
The name could be then , Ocean Dock Yardies [ODY] and TRJ could be Rodeo Red Jacks or DownTown Red Jacks [RRJ] or [DRJ] , this were just suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Demarco$
Rambo
Rambo
Demarco$

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Connec wrote:
I think we should bring back the old stuff , or , it dosen't really matter for me what actually happens. I just hope when ppl would choice what the actually want.

I think we could keep TRJ and GYP , but like.. Put them on other territories.

GYP can has their territory at the Docks somewhere.
TRJ can have their territory somewhere in Downtown LS or Rodeo somewhere , this was just suggestions.
The name could be then , Ocean Dock Yardies [ODY] and TRJ could be Rodeo Red Jacks or DownTown Red Jacks [RRJ] or [DRJ] , this were just suggestion.

Ye but who will actually get TRJ and GPY active? don't you think that bringing 3 sets from families and 3 from ballas will make those factions inactive?
Back to top Go down
Jack_Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Old sets are the best
Back to top Go down
Ghost187
Ghost187

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:07 pm

I vote for the old sets
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:16 pm

How about separating Families into sets and keep Ballas united? as it is in the SP.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:21 pm

This is my opinion,i want to old factions back because there are too much better and real good times, some people want to stay the with some new factions like GPY because that's good faction too but i really want to be back like old times. [WCFL] WCL Hand Only hope for the old times.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Caine wrote:
How about separating Families into sets and keep Ballas united? as it is in the SP.

Now that is another question, and it has to be aproved by all ballas, so we wont have the problem: "Why families separated and we united".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:12 pm

I would say keep it as it is now, BUT give both Families and Ballas just 1 set more each, so both Families and Ballas has 2 sets each, then people can vote for which they want (SBF or TDF(we all know which gonna win) TDB, RHB etc.)

So they keep the main set, and get 1 more after a vote.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:30 pm

agree with Mark (obviously why lol)
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Well i want old sets back.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Me too
Back to top Go down
Josef62

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:47 pm

I want too all old sets back.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Me too Josef
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 pm

It's your own faults you were all like "OMG it'll be a great idea"
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:17 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
It's your own faults you were all like "OMG it'll be a great idea"

I have certianly asured myself that im in total agreement with your statement, gentlemen.

A Question about gangs Feel-like-a-sir-template
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Question about gangs   A Question about gangs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Question about gangs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next