West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

About cops and drive-by

Go down 
+12
Rawlog
Shanked
Domino
Chimpo.
Rick
MarkNiko
Midge
Sly
Big_Jayh
Lil_Familie
Brown
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

About cops and drive-by Empty
PostSubject: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Well most of the time we are chasing after a car and people start to shoot from it ((DB)) and for example i got another cop with me and we cant shoot them back and our car getting exploded cause Drive by with deagle isn't allowed so i thought maybe admins can add us Uzi or even Shotgun to the Lockers for this kind of cases

-Brown
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:48 pm

i think it's a good idea because so maybe the cops could win this and jail the gang members so the gangs wont make them cops the day to hard ^^
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Yeah, because when cop vehicles getting DB'd and were trying to chase the suspects were just
left defenseless because we can't shoot back.
I didn't see it against the server rules I read, though i did it once from a confiscated tec-9 when it happened to us ( i think yesterday was the db we got lol)

About the shotgun DB for cops i go with -1, it's a powerful gun as DB and i think that should stay as like a Swat weapon or something idk

To make it an equal DB defense with gangs in chases - machine gun to machine gun
so +1 for Uzi for the locker.
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:24 pm

If this gets accepted I Will donate for a Seperate Or UPGRADED Locker, But you will need permission from a high rank for the Drive-By/Heavy Weapons.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:18 pm

i understand you guys, when me and rick was in charge of the PD, we gave shotguns to the PDs when we knew LS was in a "riot" and i often ditched my deagle for a 9mm, for now i suggest you use M4 as a drive by and SWAT weapon, just dont use them while your just performing normal duty, only in drive bys, then we'll see what haååends in the future
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:27 pm

PM me in-game and I'll give you a shotgun. I think shotguns should be scripted in the lockers, but that's not up to me. Or as Mark said, take M4s with you and use them only when you need to defend yourself in a drive by (not for usual duty). Depends what the faction leader instructs you to.
Back to top Go down
Chimpo.
Chimpo.

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:37 pm

I think there should be shotguns, so you could RP taking them out of the trunk when you're in a shootout or you could use them when you're getting drive-byed to actually have a chance to shoot back. But my suggestion is to shoot the tyres of the car not the actual drivers. However, -1 to tecs and macs for cops.
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:49 pm

We got our temporary usage/answer now Chimpo
for now, M4 for defense/offense Drive-bys against chasing suspects/threats in vehicles but not to be used on regular/normal PD on-duty.
Okay it's clear, hope PD's are reading so no rules are broken
and hope other factions reading so there won't be no misunderstandings
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Sly Did I Accept That? No? Dont accept it for yourself about the M4's before I Do, And yeah alright, M4 For drive-bys but if it gets abused You wont be able to use it and if you do, Suspended.
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Rick wrote:
Depends what the faction leader instructs you to.

I forgot to put this sentence/quote in my post, my fault lol
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:57 pm

If you ask me, cops should have a command scripted such as /shotgun or soemthing, which they use inside of a car and they have it in their hands and can use it as a drive by weapon.
Also you can script it in a way that every time a player will write it, he will get only a certain ammount of bullets, and everytime he writes the cmd again the previous shotgun he has will dissapear and the new one will appear with the same ammount of bullets, that way it won't be abused, unless players will find a way (dont post it if u know, I also know it, but dont post it so other won't know Smile ).
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:31 am

+1 for PD having shotguns, most of the times an officer would either have a colt 45 or a shotgun.

-1 for Tec 9s & Uzis, I have never seen an officer use that before IRL... maybe in some very rare cases but I don't think I'v ever seen them use it before.
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Bump, We need Shotguns
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Cops could do with not Tec-9/Uzi but with SMG/MP5 since SWAT team use them in real-life

and Shotguns DB +1
Back to top Go down
Rawlog
Known Player
Known Player
Rawlog

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:37 pm

I think tec and uzi are only for gangsters pd should have shotguns and deagles
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Yep every one right but i think [PD] Better to update guns like old times.ma mean Deagle/Shotgun/MP5,because PD's can shoot with Deagle in car [Drive-by ain't allowed with Deagle].about Uzi and Tec9 i disagree because some new players join PD and taking Cadet or PD skin and other players always kill or cracked them and they take their[PD or Cadet's] gun easily and they ain't need to buy anything.I ain't vote positive to update Macc10 and Tec9 but Shotgun is good and Cop's will Drive-by with Shotgun.Anyway ... Not need to Read [Macc10/tec9]-1 ...[Shotgun/MP5]+1
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:54 pm

ye, no uzi and tec for cops.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:18 am

I like the idea!
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:07 am

People forget Los Santos is based on Los angels. Los Angels is a city which is built from 90 cites and every city has their own PD so if you start shooting in Compton a Compton PD officer will try to arrest you.San Andreas was created around 2005 therefore I can understand why it's not so big but RPly you should all know each part of the city has it's own PD.I like to RP that each part of the city has it's on PD and the LS-PD HQ is like the HQ of all the PDs so running in my RP counts as pointless imagine if I shot someone in Idlewood and started running towards Ganton I'll still be arrest if caught so I tend to watch out whenever I do something.another example would be if i'll get pulled over I won't start running away cause the cop will just inform the PD in the county i walk in that I'm running and they'll catch me. Just remember this whenever you RP and I think we can all have a great time and good RPs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About cops and drive-by   About cops and drive-by Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About cops and drive-by
Page 1 of 1