West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Varrio Los Aztecas

Go down 
+21
Trazz
OLD_SCHOOL
Dice.
_DKB_
Chevy
Herbalist
Buhinc
Dread
karlis
ThaBomb
Chauncy
Rocce
Leaning
Lowride
Smokey
Mr Whoope.
Saucedo
Slick
тесhnique
DoughBoy
Micklo
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:36 pm

GOLDEN PALMS 13
By David Bradford for STREET-GANGS.COM
May 25th, 2013

The Golden Palms 13 gang (GP 13, or VLA) is a violent Hispanic street gang that made a lot of attention this year by creating small crimes throughout El' Corona and Unity.During the '90s, the Varrrio Los Aztecas gang had settled in and took over the neighborhood for the longest time until they've had a fall.Eventually, Many of the members of the Varrio Los Aztecas gang (or VLA) have been incarcerated for life, got jumped out the gang, or killed.Fast forwarding to the present modern day of El' Corona ran a new gang of Hispanic teenagers and adults going by a name of a Hotel in Flores where an inactive Sureno gang had been hanging out at.Golden Palms 13 had managed to resurrect Varrio Los Aztecas, and the neighborhood with more violence in their community. A lot of members of the gang had attended school fort a short time at the Little Mexico High School, but were persuaded to leave school and join the gang. The Golden Palms 13 gang has made Education at the Little Mexico High School more dangerous due to the fact a member of the gang went after school to get into a fight with an African American student. The fight could of happend due to the war going on between the Hispanic gangs and the African American gangs drug competition.

Most of the residents of the El' Corona Village Projects have made a lot of complaints about loud noises, and disturbance caused by the Golden Palms 13 gang. As well, they have made more problems with the police of Los Santos. When members of the Golden Palms 13 gang are arrested, police officers search them for gang tattoo's and then photograph them. Most of the time they have, "GPX13" "VLA" "PALMERO" "GP13" or a palm tree to make people recognize their affiliation.The Golden Palms 13 gang commits acts such as car theft, armed robbery, assault, or murder.In addition, during the month of June was a war between the Golden Palms 13 gang and the Idlewood Norteno's 14. Residents of the El' Corona Village Projects witnessed graffiti with both gangs cross each other out, getting into small fights, and murders. A full blown shootout had occurred in Idlewood with two murders that were recognized to be members of the Idlewood 14 Norteno's gang.As payback, the Idlewood Norteno's 14 had strolled upon El' Corona with a black four door saloon and fled out their cars shooting at a male Hispanic teenager who belonged to the Golden Palms 13 gang.The teenager was picked by an ambulance and sent to the hospital. Videos of brawling fights were posted on YouTube between the two gangs after the war had been over.

The Golden Palms 13 gang are identified of their tattoos, and clothing wear. They wear such things including G's, "Green Bay Packers" "Georgetown Hoyas" and even typical Sureno wear like the Oakland Raiders and Dodgers. A lot of the current members of the gang are 15 year old's and older. The Golden Palms 13 and the Varrio Los Aztecas are both two street gangs that control El'Corona in 2013.

Last edited by Micklo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:13 pm

This topic is only for posting your screenshots, rules and other things are kept away from the public for obvious reasons and only given to offical members which I will PM to them as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:56 pm

A lot of activity in the Hispanic factions is raising up, and I have made up an agreement with DoughBoy that we would have two crews a Young group and an older like 20's 30's year olds that are gonna be "Varrio Los Aztecas."
I will still try and update the information topic with more writing.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Varrio Los Aztecas Pic4_zpsae9036ef
Varrio Los Aztecas Pic3_zpsd5ab53c5
Varrio Los Aztecas Pic1_zpsbdd47b52
Varrio Los Aztecas Pic2_zps2fea2469
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-035

Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-036-1

Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-042-4
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:34 am

Varrio Los Aztecas Cus4R9v

Varrio Los Aztecas YozJlFy

Varrio Los Aztecas ILKhUYW

Varrio Los Aztecas EIGbrIz

Varrio Los Aztecas L0V7oBR

Last edited by Finally Rich on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:57 am

It is a requirement to post screenshots from every member, Trigger, Anthrax(Saucedo.), and others who are roleplaying with us.
Please show some text in the screenshots they can be cropped from a SS or written in a font.If you don't know how to edit screenshots this way or don't know anything about editing screenshots please send me a PM.
Varrio Los Aztecas Threehunnit
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:35 am

It's very intresting to be a part of this faction under Micklo's leadership, I think I found my place.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:16 am

Casp, are you planning on making "revealing" those rules & info topics?
If not, then at least make 2 more topics, one to be gallery, 2nd one to be topic for signatures and images. Or, better idea, combine them into topic for media.
This could be chat.

Ey, try to mention in the story that La clicka (ganga) El Corona (El Corona gang) is listen in 2 posses that hang around, plan activities together.
-Golden Palms 13 as a teen posse.
-Varrio Los Aztecas posse for, well, a little bit olders but all ages can be accepted too in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:17 pm

I'm not, most of the server metagames about rules, and stuff like that.Names of the factions.Signatures aren't needed but they can be posted here If people want to.About the story, I got someone making a really good article about a robbery.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:18 am

Good screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:05 am

I really enjoy watching most of you roleplay here, and I'd like to also point out yo attend school often and If you want to as your character will get older, you can make up a valid reason why he got kicked out or left school.Yes, that will probably only effect the 13- 17 range the rest of you can just go on with your roleplay.We might be brawling often, I'm unsure because I haven't seen a good brawl in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: VLA Roleplay   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Varrio Los Aztecas Nzhbu0
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: VLA Roleplaying    Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Varrio Los Aztecas S1q45y
Varrio Los Aztecas 347fio0
Varrio Los Aztecas 2zdp2z7
Varrio Los Aztecas 2qda2vp
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:42 pm

This roleplay seems very enjoyable to me. Count me in the members, I'm gonna try.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Rping with Sniffie   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:16 am

Varrio Los Aztecas 2it3c4z
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Varrio Los Aztecas Gittinit
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:21 am

Would you guys accept a black character?
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:59 am

Yea It will be pretty good but you will need a black skin.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:04 am

Antrax45 wrote:
Yea It will be pretty good but you will need a black skin.
Do you take care of questions like that? No! It's up for Micklo to choose.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying with Smokey[Halfblack]   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:44 am

Varrio Los Aztecas 14y32o8
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:45 am

Black characters are like, I'm not sure If they would fit into this time period of gangs when some Mexican gangs have a really strong hatred for blacks.
Maybe If you made a really good background story of why you are living in El'Corona could make it acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:56 am

Okay cool, but my character is half black and Hispanic.
But he looks mostly black I will try to come up with some ideas
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:17 am

Everyone is really growing in this faction, as in development.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:34 am

Can i join on VLA Guyz Ill be joining you on my main im little on hispanic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Sponsored content

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varrio Los Aztecas
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next