West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on [FYB]HighTop - Revenge Kill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sly
Sly

Report on [FYB]HighTop - Revenge Kill Empty
PostSubject: Report on [FYB]HighTop - Revenge Kill   Report on [FYB]HighTop - Revenge Kill Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Who are you reporting?: FYB HighTop
Why are you reporting this person for?: Revenge Killing
When did this happen (date, time)?: Today about 20mins ago
Do you have any proof/evidence (Screen-Shot/Video)?: Yeah here -

Report on [FYB]HighTop - Revenge Kill 2i9ngcx

There was a Drive-by between Ballas and one of the Mafia Factions, PD was driving and we saw them shootin etc
We took action of course as were suppose to, and blew up car / shot up the threats/suspects and some were even chased
Brown said he was getting flamed/ people breaking rules on him, so i took a screen shot after it happend
You see on kill list Hightop been killed, then re-kills a player (Brown)
I'm not 100% sure if it was a Rk or Brown just /kill'd and it appeared that way, but he was upset
So if this report is wrong, i apologize (Brown can confirm here, I told him i was gonna report it)
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]HighTop - Revenge Kill   Report on [FYB]HighTop - Revenge Kill Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:19 am

It is RK they shoot me with a deagle and look what [FYB]Sean wrote after that

Report on [FYB]HighTop - Revenge Kill Nfqhio

Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]HighTop - Revenge Kill   Report on [FYB]HighTop - Revenge Kill Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:47 am

Was handled and talked to following the report in-game, by me. Thanks for reporting, locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]HighTop - Revenge Kill   Report on [FYB]HighTop - Revenge Kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on [FYB]HighTop - Revenge Kill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: