West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.

Go down 
+7
Johny
Sherlock Holmes
Kat
Wh1t3
Dopeman
Lil_Familie
Delete
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Empty
PostSubject: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:27 am

Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Image_14911

Jayceon Taylor, Got Snitched from his Old Set, Lil Fam and Oally setted him Up. They stoled the Contracts from his Label and Faked them with the help of some High Ranked State-workers like Lawyers and the Major of Los Santos. Then i visited my Ol' Cousin Jeffrey, Jeffrey Cross. I Signed an Contract by his Label, and then we visited the Rollin' Height Bastards, I Shot Lil Fam in the Head. Hopefully he is dead, I Think so. Oally got shot in his leg. Now we will fucking Get on tha Top from tha Rap Game !

(( OOC: Its just the First Part, i will work more on my Storys. Stay Tuned ! - GSF 4 Life ))
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:45 pm

lol u lying like shit u never shot me also we never stole that shit and u say my IC name is Lil Fam how can a balla be names Lil Fam? you taking the game too serious
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:55 pm

what the hell, is this shit? uhh?
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Lil Fam, You snitched me. and i fuck about ya' and the things who you say, *me thinks: Why do i talk to dead people.. man this Weed is toooo good*
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Can you please start talking like a normal person? And Lil Familie isn't his in-character nickname nor name, that's just the nickname he uses when he plays.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:58 pm

I Dont give a fuck, These fools snitched me, AND Pged me now ! Look at GKs Signature I aint dead ! - [RHB]BigJ was my Account when i got Official RHB, JAYCEON_TAYLOR AND [RHB]BigJ Are the Same Persons. And White, i can see on which side you are... You cant understand that.

And yeah im'a Mo'fuckin Thug ! WCL Hand 4 Life !
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Nobody said about you being dead, I'm being on my side. And you cannot talk IC about "GK" cause that isn't his name or nickname (I suppose). Also learn to use memes and you aren't no thug, you're an e-thug.
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Listen White, You dont fucking know me in RL aigh' so you cant say that ima thug or not. And GK called GK ingame too GK = Grove Killer. Oh Yeah ? Youre on youre side ? And why you support these fagg.. i mean guys ?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:28 pm

I'm not on their side nor I support them. I just backed up Familie due to your story being non-RP and with a few MGs.
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Look, im sorry to be aggresive and have that attitude like that.. but i was ingame for 5 minutes.. and somebody hacked my account.. i wrotet things and it comes still some /dos from me who i didnt write... i just mean.. how and who can hack me.. Is that Possible on SA-MP ? O.o
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 pm

You never shooted me or Lil Familie in game..me and my 2 friends capped you ingame , and Darryl escaped. So you cant post these shits
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Player has been forum warned for insulting.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:26 pm

LOL, to be honest you sure are a e-thug, Who the fuck writes GSF 4 life OOCly lol, do you even know what thug is? Its a gang member that has done crimes, im sure your nor in a gang or have done crimes, im not talking about throwing a stone on a window and then running, im talking about serious crimes, which a guy like you never ever will ever do, so please before talking about thugs, know what your talking about
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:10 pm

cool story bro
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:24 pm

you doesnt know what a thug is, A Thug is a guy who is an Honest man... and more and more.. but you are to stupid in youre brain to understand this.

@Gonzalo: Thx
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, A honest man? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH, I be right back gotta laugh my ass of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thug

Thug, a common criminal, who treats others violently and roughly, often for hire.

So please dont say shit, Im not a 10 years old boy that lies that he is 14, You nazi grammar sure makes me laugh, Im ten times smarter than you in all ways, instead of talking bullshit.
Back to top Go down
|:DeezNawtz:|
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Gangsta' wrote:
You never shooted me or Lil Familie in game..me and my 2 friends capped you ingame , and Darryl escaped. So you cant post these shits

Your friend car-rammed him. I dont care If it was roleplay either, you was on Jayceon for about 5 seconds with that car. So, we came back and Drive-Byed on that ass. :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:41 pm

You nazi grammar - Oh yeah, Thats really Smart *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Wanna know what I think about you, I think fuck you, wanna know what I think about your english, I think damn its bad, wanna know what I think of your spelling, damn its bad, wanna know what I think about your understanding I think: OW MY GOD ITS SO BAD, Wanna know what I think about your RP, Well I remember it were you that PM'ed me about some rap contest, thinking that I would *MG*, This is what I think about you.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Shadowz wrote:
Wanna know what I think about you, I think fuck you, wanna know what I think about your english, I think damn its bad, wanna know what I think of your spelling, damn its bad, wanna know what I think about your understanding I think: OW MY GOD ITS SO BAD, Wanna know what I think about your RP, Well I remember it were you that PM'ed me about some rap contest, thinking that I would *MG*, This is what I think about you.

Might wanna fix it Jayceon, at some times the grammer is terrible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Jayceon_Taylor wrote:
Listen White, You dont fucking know me in RL aigh' so you cant say that ima thug or not.

Real thug's dont play SA-MP lol
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:24 pm

*[PD]Heinekn* wrote:
Jayceon_Taylor wrote:
Listen White, You dont fucking know me in RL aigh' so you cant say that ima thug or not.

Real thug's dont play SA-MP lol

But---

Jayceon_Taylor wrote:
you doesnt know what a thug is, A Thug is a guy who is an Honest man... and more and more.. but you are to stupid in youre brain to understand this.

LOL, Jayceon, Heinkn burned yo ass.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:39 pm

you told thx to me? or gonzalo? becouse gonzalo didn't post something
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Hitman
Hitman
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Wtf is this topic about anyway? i loled from 1st page till this one
If y'all want to continue post useless things go to spam topics
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:07 pm

jayceon, ho said any shit about you? ho said you're dead? ic for us you are since you left rhb also i guess you don't know ho white is since you're talking to him like that he could ban you in a second
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.   Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jayceon Taylor - The Revenge - Part 1.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next