West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[FYB]HighTop

Go down 
+2
Rick
Gran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Who are you reporting?:[FYB]HighTop
Why are you reporting this person for?:/q to avoid loosing gun, avoiding roleplay, powergaming, constantly whinning on /b, ooc lieing that he doesn't have gun.
When did this happen (date, time)?: few minutes ago.
Do you have any proof/evidence (Screen-Shot/Video)?: http://www.part.lt/img/f97d2c02549d0ca749d9197947d90979382.png
http://www.part.lt/img/4f979e5ff6f6a0ca4ad96ef84176427b575.png
http://www.part.lt/img/7580570af62c89a971914e4dd030ac8d559.png
http://www.part.lt/img/4f11521b10bebf3cd9cf702cc4d5765a422.png
Back to top Go down
?????

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:44 pm

First of all you didnt pic that you used Ak at daylight + you DB-ed us with Desert Eagle i would not got in crack mod if you didnt use D-eagle at DB + you get on foot and start shooting with Ak and you shooted me untill i got in crack mod and me and Lil Devile was on bike we could posiblly drive away and hide somewhere or call back up and you said that someone on roof when we attacked used Ak that was some of RM's they can use Ak's at daylight and there was no reason to use Ak against me and Lil Devile if RM's did..and if we spawn killed you as we didnt why didnt you report us,you drived away get strapped and did all this..
Back to top Go down
?????

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:11 pm

And + i didnt want to give you gun because i didnt want to lose it because someone is breaking up rules
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:57 pm

HighTop wrote:
First of all you didnt pic that you used Ak at daylight + you DB-ed us with Desert Eagle
Gran and whoever was involved, respond to this.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Rick wrote:
HighTop wrote:
First of all you didnt pic that you used Ak at daylight + you DB-ed us with Desert Eagle
I don't know who DB'ed you with the Deagle but surely it was not us, Scarab were using a tec9. And after i jumped off the bike while the Ballas opened a fire on us i had the Ak-47 in my hand, so i shot couple of bullets while Scarab gunned both of them down. But then Hightop drove near Sprunk while he was auto-cracked. Scarab can confirm this, this is not a first Hightop non-rping.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:05 am

Scarab to post here his side and his view on the incident, seeing he is a Helper (level 1 in-game).
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:16 am

u timed out abused when i /crack'd you too HighTop so dont try wid no bullshit g'
[FYB]HighTop 258cc47
Laughing
Back to top Go down
?????

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Gran wrote:
Rick wrote:
HighTop wrote:
I don't know who DB'ed you with the Deagle but surely it was not us, Scarab were using a tec9. And after i jumped off the bike while the Ballas opened a fire on us i had the Ak-47 in my hand, so i shot couple of bullets while Scarab gunned both of them down. But then Hightop drove near Sprunk while he was auto-cracked. Scarab can confirm this, this is not a first Hightop non-rping.
Nope it wasnt couple it bullets,you shooted me n' bike untill the bike was all most in fire and i was in crack mod.And yeah it was true that i still kept driving when i was in crack mode to sprunk because you shooted me with AK at daylight
Back to top Go down
Scarab
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scarab

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Rick wrote:
Scarab to post here his side and his view on the incident, seeing he is a Helper (level 1 in-game).

We were on a bike chasing them, I was shooting with a tec until they stopped. we jumped off. I continued shooting with my tec until one of them was cracked, I saw Hightop jump on his bike with very little hp and the bikes tires were already popped, he drove away and gran chased him with the ak, he shot a couple of bullets and removed the last bit of hp he had, after that hightop /afk'd and we sat there for 5 minutes discussing about dropping the gun and the ak thing.
Some minutes before that we also got spawn attacked by ak's by the same group of people and the excuse they used was "Mafia's can use ak's at daylight" I have yet to read that rule.
Back to top Go down
?????

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Scarab wrote:
Rick wrote:

We were on a bike chasing them, I was shooting with a tec until they stopped. we jumped off. I continued shooting with my tec until one of them was cracked, I saw Hightop jump on his bike with very little hp and the bikes tires were already popped, he drove away and gran chased him with the ak, he shot a couple of bullets and removed the last bit of hp he had, after that hightop /afk'd and we sat there for 5 minutes discussing about dropping the gun and the ak thing.
Some minutes before that we also got spawn attacked by ak's by the same group of people and the excuse they used was "Mafia's can use ak's at daylight" I have yet to read that rule.
No i didnt jumped off the bike i stayed onto while Lil Devile jumped off then you jumped both off the bike and i dont rember that MC's name he from deagle turned to Ak started to shooting on me as he gets me into crack mod then i drived to sprunk but he camed with Ak again and i typed /afk and i didnt want to lose my gun as i said.
Back to top Go down
?????

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Maniac wrote:
u timed out abused when i /crack'd you too HighTop so dont try wid no bullshit g'
[FYB]HighTop 258cc47
Laughing
Lol first dont post comment if you are not in this second i crashed because my computer is shitty my dad used it when he was 15 and now im 11 so i crash every single day this night i crashed too.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Ye, so maybe you crashed when i killed you too ? This guy should recieve a penalty i say temporary ban for a lieing and else.
Back to top Go down
?????

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Gran wrote:
Ye, so maybe you crashed when i killed you too ? This guy should recieve a penalty i say temporary ban for a lieing and else.
Ok as first i crashed..omfg i dont know how much times i said,i said i wont lose ma' gun because of rule breaker i was having 100 bullets in it..
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:05 am

Look Rick this guy is pathetic maybe he even abusing bullets(hacking it) two times i striped of his guns found one time 9mm with over 700rounds and Ak-47 with 400.
Back to top Go down
?????

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 am

Gran wrote:
Look Rick this guy is pathetic maybe he even abusing bullets(hacking it) two times i striped of his guns found one time 9mm with over 700rounds and Ak-47 with 400.
Ok first Sean gaved me 100k so i buy around 700-800 bullets in 9mm about Ak-47 RM's haved them and when they come they /dgun and i pick it up i buy ak-47 about 180 bullets + when they /dgun and i pick it i have around 450-500.Anyway why dont you keep to the theme why you always find another one you reported me for avoiding to RP ok so keep that theme dont talk about that ppls are money hackers n' weapons-
Back to top Go down
Sean
WCL Player
WCL Player
Sean

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:39 pm

I gave him 100k cause he's my irl friend,just to say.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:48 pm

HighTop a question, why today when you came to attack [SBF] and when we got you auto cracked, you got in your car and drove away? You do know thats not allowed, and we even have a rule for that. It's simple, in RL if you get shot/cracked you wont get in your car and drive away this is PG and non RP.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
?????

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Compton wrote:
HighTop a question, why today when you came to attack [SBF] and when we got you auto cracked, you got in your car and drove away? You do know thats not allowed, and we even have a rule for that. It's simple, in RL if you get shot/cracked you wont get in your car and drive away this is PG and non RP.
Ok Yeah i did that its true and i dont know what was in my mind just to say..but could you stick to this theme about reporting.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:26 pm

This guy keeps breaking the rules everyday without any consideration.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:27 am

Hightop server ban warned 1/3 from this and previous reports. Watch your role play in the future and get familiar with the server rules or this won't end good.

Gran, this is the last time you use a big weapon in daylight on foot, next one is a ban warn.

Thanks for reporting, locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[FYB]HighTop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FYB]HighTop   [FYB]HighTop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FYB]HighTop
Page 1 of 1