West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus

Go down 
+2
Compton/Kollay
gundus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Empty
PostSubject: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:38 pm

IC Questions

Character Name:Gundus Ramonis
Character Age:25
How does your character look:He's wearing a Police Department Uniform and he has ginger hair,he's medium height,medium weight,buffed a little,gun in a holster,nightstick in a holster,tazer in a holster,pepper spray in a holster.
Tell something you know about this gang:Los Santos Police Department is made to fight criminals,thiefs,burglars,etc.,they're all criminals and Los Santos Police Department is trying to get the crime out of streets of Los Santos.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:[PD]Gundus
What is your real life age:11
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):+1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:[V].[KTB]
What faction do you want to lead:[PD]
Why do you want to lead this faction:Because me and Mario are the only ones left and I'm applying to lead it,I also like the factions rp.
List the members you have so far:Mario(if he stays),I guess,IDK and I got: Midge-Co Chief.James,Lukie,and some Cadets.
Can you be a good and active leader:Yes,I can.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules.

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:PowerGaming-Doing things impossible in real life,such as jumping on a car while it's driving,the rule is made so players wouldn't Non-RP by doing things impossible in real life.
Explain the term MG:MetaGaming-Mixing IC and OOC,using OOC information ICly,such as screaming a unknown person by RP name's on the street,or saying "xD" or some smiley in IC chat,it's called Mixing.
Give an example of a good /me command:A good example of a /Me command: *[PD]Gundus breathes heavily because of all the runing*
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/Do command is used to say what's surrounding you RPly,describing your character's clothes,face,...,or when you did a /Me command like Jumping then you could do a /Do command like /Do Jumping over the fence.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:8-9

Last edited by Gundus-PD on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:55 am

- Chief of Police -
Gundus Ramonis- [PD]Gundus
Badge 6845

- Commander -
Liam Farrell - [PD]Midge
Badge 9237

- Captain -
None

- Lieutenant -
None

- Senior Detective -
Lukie Lloyd-[PD]Lukie
Badge 9916

- Sergeant -
None

- Senior Lead Officer -
None

- Detective -
Appo Jansen-[PD]Appo
Badge 7773

- Police Officer III -
None

- Police Officer II -
None

- Police Officer I -
Kevin Williams-[PD]Sly
Badge 8388
Rusell Johnson-[PD]Chimpo
Badge 4739
Luke Trimble-[PD]Meebo

I took this from LSPD chat so you can also see it there.

Last edited by [PD]Gundus on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Neutral but im closer to give you a -1, the reason of that is because since Rick left [PD] leadership, this faction turned into a DM crew, most of the times I see [PD] running around with M4's and Swat Suits, raiding gangs and what not. Alot of cops just PG. I suggest you to change the behaviour.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Well,we don't do raids all the time,we do maybe once a day,atleast I got that info,DM crew is not my members it's some people that take PD/Cadet skin abuse /locker and DM,I try to teach them RP but they just DM,I can't do nothing there,all I can do is make sure they'll never be accepted,tell me names of PG-ing cops and I'll deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:25 pm

He`s fighting with DM crew who hops in PD/Cadet skin,also i had some RP with him,i think he`s doin` good.I`ll give him +1
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:44 pm

+1, we need someone to regulate the DMing of LSPD

Jason warned for not respecting rules
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:03 pm

We need 6 more +'s,I got like 5-6 supporting members that cool?
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:46 pm

+1 Smile
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Brown u can't vote but u can post as you are my supporting member.
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Hmmm...Well,i girl was provoking them and the girl was strapped,then Gundus and Midge came out and started shooting everyone who was in front...They told me as a reason they the girl came behind me...So what does it means?IRL if the suspect goes behind an innocent then you shoot and the innocent and the suspect?That's totally non-RP.
Midge told me not to cry...Man i don't cry...You want to lead a gang like PD then do it good...I don't care about the guns i lost or whatever...
I'll keep my vote,because i have rped with both Gundus and Midge and they are good...So for now,neutral.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Isn't Sean leader,nvm,well we didn't shoot everyone infront that NON-RP Cadet shot you or Sean he did it by accident and the dude ran infront of the girl while we shooted we didn't saw him,and the girl was nonrper anyway I aim at her and she keeps runing,srsly.
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Well,i'm the leader.If the Non-RP cadet shooted me,then why Midge told me not to cry?And that's what i'm talking about.IRL a cop wouldn't shoot like that.He would watch when he gonna shoot and when he wound't going to shoot.I doesn't counts if it was accidentaly or not...IRL you wouldn't tell it was an accident,because we were chasing a girl...
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:07 pm

1-Girl is NON-RP-er
2-Cadet that shot him is NON-RP-ER
3-Midge told you to not cry because it's for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus   LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LSPD Leader Application By:Gundus
Page 1 of 1