West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Screen freezing.

Go down 
+4
Craig
Scarab
quixxx
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
8 posters
AuthorMessage
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Screen freezing. Empty
PostSubject: Screen freezing.   Screen freezing. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:22 am

When i log onto the server and play for a while the screen just freezes and i have to use ALT+CTRL+DEL to exit the game which is extremely frustrating. Any suggestion would be a great help.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Screen freezing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen freezing.   Screen freezing. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:32 am

Remove s0beit mod.
Lol just kiddin'.
Reinstall your game ;D
Back to top Go down
Scarab
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scarab

Screen freezing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen freezing.   Screen freezing. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:43 am

I had this too, it was because of too many mods.. re-installing or replacing the gta3.img with a fresh one did the trick.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

Screen freezing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen freezing.   Screen freezing. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:58 am

Probably cause you did a mistake with some mod, like forgot to change a .txd or .dff file. For example, I had this problem with the FYB leader skin, as soon as I went past it in skin selection, or saw someone with it in-game, my screen froze too. TRy and go through the entire skin selection to see which modded skin might cause you trouble(at which skin the game freezes). If it is a vehicle problem, it might take longer to find all the vehicles on the server, so it would be easier to reinstall GTA.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Screen freezing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen freezing.   Screen freezing. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:54 pm

I tired reinstalling and downloading the original gta3.img file but for some strange reason i still have the mods.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Screen freezing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen freezing.   Screen freezing. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:11 pm

You have to put it where the GTA3.img is, in the MODELS file foo, if you did that, then for full re-install of the game, delete the GTA User Files thing (Where you have your photos IG and the User Track music and all that shit), then un-install the game, re-install and you'll start out but without the mods.
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

Screen freezing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen freezing.   Screen freezing. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Re-Install GTA SA,SA-MP and remove San Adreas folder from your PC and then install it
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Screen freezing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen freezing.   Screen freezing. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:58 pm

I give up.
I've tryed everything you guys said.
Nothing worked.
The fucking mods just keep haunting me.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Screen freezing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen freezing.   Screen freezing. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:17 pm

I had this problem 4 weeks ago :S i reinstalled my Windows just for working GTA...and it worked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Screen freezing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen freezing.   Screen freezing. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Reinstall your Windows or get a new computer. me gusta
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Screen freezing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen freezing.   Screen freezing. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Okay i fixed it. Can be locked now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Screen freezing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen freezing.   Screen freezing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screen freezing.
Page 1 of 1