West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

SA-MP Always Freezing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

SA-MP Always Freezing Empty
PostSubject: SA-MP Always Freezing   SA-MP Always Freezing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Alright, guys. So I have a really annoying problem. My SA-MP always freezes, I'm tired of this, especially when it happens in important moments like chasing or something like that, is there any way to fix this ? Sometimes I even crash from those freezes.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Always Freezing   SA-MP Always Freezing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Reinstall your GTA SA and SAMP, then install it again, it froze it for me like 10000 times
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Always Freezing   SA-MP Always Freezing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:40 pm

No Lackin wrote:
Reinstall your GTA SA and SAMP, then install it again, it froze it for me like 10000 times
SA-MP Always Freezing Profile_picture_by_watfaceplz-d4u7trn

What you try to tell me is reinstall GTA SA and SAMP twice ? Uninstall them now, install again, uninstall again, install again ?
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Always Freezing   SA-MP Always Freezing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:49 pm

It's probably just your fps. If your game does not match the minimum or maximum requirements to run GTA San Andreas smoothly then your game will have performance problems.Try this website, "Can You RUN It".
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
My game doesn't even match the minimum requirements but I'm still able to play.
My trick is to remove anything running in the background (Example: Firefox, Skype). I also run my GTA SA in 800 x 600 or lower, you should even try x16 with frame limiter off, no shadows, no anti aliasing. I have a few modifications but only skins or weapons that fit with the game itself, not HD mods. Anyhow, It can also be where the server is hosting from that causes your connection to be slow at a certain server.
You can try downloading Game Booster, where it disables background programs to make your game have better performance you can even defrag your game files or your computer. I recommend early versions of Game Booster that you can find on the internet, not Game Razer that's the newest one out.
I get this "freezing" thing a lot as well sometimes only in certain servers like West Coast Life whenever I'm riding as a passenger on the back of an NRG, or like you said in an important chase.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Always Freezing   SA-MP Always Freezing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ 2.71 GHz
1024Mb Gainward Video Card
1 or 2 GB RAM

Should run good... I'm trying to get another GTA SA.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Always Freezing   SA-MP Always Freezing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:54 pm

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Show your results from this website.
Print screen it, and crop it from a image editing program.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Always Freezing   SA-MP Always Freezing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:02 pm

SA-MP Always Freezing 2c2h

NOTE: It is in Recommended tab.

I should get a new GTA SA..
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Always Freezing   SA-MP Always Freezing Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Seen you on the server, and your computer seems fine for the game so If you still need this topic let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Always Freezing   SA-MP Always Freezing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SA-MP Always Freezing
Page 1 of 1