West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raffael99
WCL Player
WCL Player
raffael99

i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen Empty
PostSubject: i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen   i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Your in-game name:Raffael
Internet Protocol[IP]:145.129.96.216
Name of the administrator that banned you:nobody
Date and time of ban:4/5/2013
Reason of ban:i'don't know its don't say
Screenshots:1
Any other comments:i'don't know i'dont'use hack long time ago i really don't use it becuz i wan't get ragge at KTB
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen   i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:20 pm

I'm witnesses to that, so he said, yesterday there was a hacker and he was dropping guns at KTB gang house, and it looks like raffael picked it up, and than drop it, he told me location where's shotgun with about 300 ammo laying but I didn't picked it up so I don't know how much ammo exactly it have, I got some pictures of this, I was calling Norbit to port to me but he was busy with rping, I think Raffael is not hacking, but he should learn to not pick hacked weapons. Anyway it's up to admins, I can just confirm hacked shotgun is laying at this location as raffaels said...
Back to top Go down
raffael99
WCL Player
WCL Player
raffael99

PostSubject: Re: i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen   i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:21 pm

i delete accident the screen Sad
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen   i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:23 pm

I got screen saved of this shot gun... I will post it later when admin pick up a gun..
Back to top Go down
raffael99
WCL Player
WCL Player
raffael99

PostSubject: Re: i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen   i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:35 pm

thanks Bull much respect some one trust me
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen   i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:31 am

Hacked by you or not, they are still hacked, and instead of reporting to an online admin, you hide them in corners(I saw you doing it), and then pick them up when you need them.

One second you don't have an AK and the next second you already got an ak-47 with 198 bullets (hacked)

Admins warned you to not pick up hacked weapons, but you didn't listen, so you will stay banned for a month, which is until 5.06.13
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen   i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i Did't do annything i see banned on my screen
Page 1 of 1