West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

.: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.

Go down 
+5
[AFK]Lil Dan
Connection
Rocce
Rhyme
BigOG
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BigOG

.: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Empty
PostSubject: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:59 am

IC Questions

Character Name: Blaz "Big" Dawn
Character Age: 19 Years Old
How does your character look: My character looks like a mexican type men.
Tell something you know about this gang: I will say it by my words, nothing about internet. Los Santos vagos is a common type of mexicans men. In the game they are like allies with the Ballas. They use to use yellow colors on them clothes or bandanas to get knowed. Their most enemies are Varios Los Aztecas, the other mexican band. They are of hispan language. Their territories are located in Las Flores & Las Colinas.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Blaaz
What is your real life age: 16 Years Old
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): -03.00 GMT. Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires.
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: I haven't been in any other Faction in this server.
What faction do you want to lead: I want to lead Los Santos Vagos
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because i fell that i have the ways to lead it. I know that i can get them up. I have a connection with them because language. I know how they talk, moves, and that other shits.
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes i can. For this 2 Weeks i can't be so Active because school. But taking out school I'm sure i can be active.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: Yes i agree with them.

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: PG is Powergame is when you do extremely actions in game, that you can't do it in real life. For example /me shoot him with a deagle in his head, but he don't die. If you do this action in real life, there is 90% percent for me to died, but ingame you still Alive.
Explain the term MG: MG is Metagame is when you know a person in real life or in forums, but you use this informacion in game, so you act like you know him. But the real way have to be that you haven't see him in game yet, when you met him you have to act like you don't know him until you have a conversation with him and that thinks.
Give an example of a good /me command:
*/me enter his car and trys to start Engine.
/do Bruuuuuuuuum [CarEngine].

/me puts on him Large clothes.
/do Black t-shir Size XXL.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): Showed in the example below. I use the command /do to explain extra information IC information, for example what i'm dressing up, or what is the color of my bandana, what sounds i'm making, my languagc accent, ect.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: I put on me a grade of 8. I Think that i can do more better thinks.

I'm New on server, i don't pretend to be accepted right now. I have 2 weeks of full study.
I know that i can help server and forum if someone need. I have a lot of experiences in Scripting, and in Administration on forums, more if it's one forum of Foroactivo.

Well, thanks. See you all In Game.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 am

Well, I need to see your roleplay first.
When I see your roleplay I'll make a decision on -1 or +1.
I will stay with Neutral for now.
Please understand leading a faction is difficult, so be sure you really deep down wanna lead.
Other then that, good luck.
Also, please work on you English.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:13 am

Neutral...Gotta see your RP

Forum warned by White for not respecting the posting rule

Last edited by Ca$h on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:02 pm

Jammal you CAN'T vote only Faction Leaders , Helpers , Admins & Owner can vote.

Well sorry for posting.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:26 pm

And you CANT POST.
Forum ban warned 1/3 by Lil Dan
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:49 pm

I'll have to see your roleplay in game.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Neutral for now,i got to see your RP first
Back to top Go down
BigOG

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:22 am

Okey i will enter when you are in. Thanks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:26 am

I didn`t saw you IG.From me -1
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:28 am

Staying Neutral, not sure if I'v seen you IG yet.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:10 am

1-
Your WAY too inactive.
As a matter of fact, I haven't even seen you IG.
Gangs need ACTIVE leaders.
Not INACTIVE leaders.
Get your stuff together.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:22 am

† Apek † wrote:
1-
Your WAY too inactive.
As a matter of fact, I haven't even seen you IG.
Gangs need ACTIVE leaders.
Not INACTIVE leaders.
Get your stuff together.

Yes, that's right, if you want to lead a faction then show it and proove it.
Back to top Go down
BigOG

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:01 am

Sorry i can't enter for now, my school is fucking me up, i may finish in 3 weeks or 2 and then i can play. Sorry. You can use another one to take leader. If noone in this 2 weeks take the gang, i can take it.
Back to top Go down
BigOG

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:02 am

Sorry i can't enter for now, my school is fucking me up, i may finish in 3 weeks or 2 and then i can play. Sorry. You can use another one to take leader. If noone in this 2 weeks take the gang, i can take it.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:31 am

Theres a "Delete" button...
Still -1...
Though, I understand ya'.
I can't be very active during the week days.
I have school.
ATLEAST make an effort to get on during the weekends, I always do.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Locking, another faction leader has been chosen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.   .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Gang Leader Application :.
Page 1 of 1