West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.

Go down 
+16
Rhyme
gundus
Appo
peanutt
Api
quixxx
Notorious Mario
[AFK]Lil Dan
Rocce
Travis™
David
GU1DE
Big_Jayh
Weedie
Connection
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Empty
PostSubject: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Character Name: Cesar '' Mendez '' Coats
Character Age: 23
How does your character look: Strong Mexican Male , Few tattoos on his both arms , Black Sun Glasses , Yellow Rag around his head , White top tank , Light beginne pants, Cesar Hair Style brown , Brown eyes , Gray shoes.
Tell something you know about this gang: It's a dangerous Latin American gang who wear color yellow and are based in East Los Santos , Las Colinas , East Beach, Los Flores Using cars : Hermers , Tornado , Oceanic. They have business with Drugs n Weapon dealing.

OOC Questions

1).What is your in-game name: Menndez.
2).What is your real life age: 15.

In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): Swedish time zone.

3).List the previous factions that you been in on this server: Kilo Tray Ballas , Italian Mafia.
4).Do you have any ready members with you ?: CholoLoco, Gonzalo,Zeuks & Radolfo I am active for my self enough I think.
5).What faction do you want to lead: Los Santos Vagos / Vagos.

6).Why do you want to lead this faction: I'm tired of all black gang RP , really want too try Mexican accent & of course I want Vagos too the top again I would love too see it active and that.

7).Can you be a good and active leader?: Yes I can be a good & active Leader of Los Santos Vagos.
8.).Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them?:** I'm agree the terms and rules of West Coast Leader application**

Roleplay Related Questions
9).Explain the term PG: Power gaming , if an police officer come and are about too arrest you and cuffed you you cant hit him that should be Power Game.
10).Explain the term MG: Meta Gaming , you know a name OOC and he dint told you his name ICly and you shouting out his name he saying back that aint my name , you say back yes I see it on the screen over your head lol. That should be MetaGame.
11).Give an example of a good /me command: /me hears it knocks on the door , he walks forward the door opens it slowly and look who it is.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): /do You can see pinge at the door smiling at me and 12).asking... /do you see my stomach bleeding and he falls down half dead by a few bullet in his stomach, you start shout for help.
13).Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 8,5

Last edited by Maketoo on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:18 pm

You're all right, lets give him a try.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:18 pm

1-
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Jizzy I would like a reason ... but okay ..

Ty Weedie..
Back to top Go down
GU1DE
WCL Player
WCL Player
GU1DE

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:11 pm

1+ good luck.
Back to top Go down
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:12 pm

+1,im waiting for vagos to come back
Back to top Go down
Travis™
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:16 pm

+1 homie
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:33 pm

+1 yo' good rp'er
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:56 pm

for all those people

Do you know that only admins,helpers and gang leaders vote counts?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:22 pm

-1 He can't RP, yesterday me & 2 other players went to rob/kidnap him & he automatically /b s & says that we were MGing. Then after he left KTB I saw that he came in with that new name along with the other player, & I checked their accounts & saw that none of them had both ever been in the game before, but they had a lot of $ & guns, which would be inmpossible, unless 1 player was on to give the other the cash, but none of them were on so the only way it wuld have been possible was if someone hacked. So I'm staying with a -1 for this.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:32 pm

I don't know, man, I don't MIND your RP, it isn't as bad as before but defiantly not leader status. Sorry, but.. no.

Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Well you haven't seen my RP for a long while by now , but okay, thanks.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Dani wrote:
for all those people

Yes we do danny boy Very Happy
But we want to share our opinions too and maybe lead the admins to the right decision.

-1 Sinc ei think ure money hacking.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Lance got SWAAAAAAAAAG wrote:
Dani wrote:
for all those people

Yes we do danny boy Very Happy
But we want to share our opinions too and maybe lead the admins to the right decision.

-1 Sinc ei think ure money hacking.

He doesn't hack, he farms.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Farm ?! WTF can everyone stop fucking come with lies!? for F**k sakes! I am online too much so I get payday! god damn it ! , well thanks for the votes you all gave me .
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:00 pm

No, you take money from old accounts. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Uhm i rped a lil bit with you.I don't know if you using hacks or whatever.Anyways +1.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:59 pm

i RP'ed with you

first what i felt is that you have a lack of creative and when it comes to hood RP you feel so bored and you dont know what to do

You have bad habbit, when you get killed in a shootout, you instantly /q, i bet you do it in attempt to avoid death and lose of guns

Also you came to us asking for brawl, then ya went back to car, made one turn and drive bied us which shows you dont have spirit and what does it take to lead something.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Look it wont happen again , it was night and I was pissed of n tired . That guy with name weed killed me a lot of times and when I reported it none did something. I will hood RP more n more I wont /q if I die again ... I'm really want too try Vagos but none else did a apply for it.. Well if you guys don't think I can do this should I quit the apply, but I would like another chance ...
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:40 pm

i didnt said u was denied, just work on yourself
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Continue your RP +1
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Notorious Mario wrote:
No, you take money from old accounts. That's all.
Uhm Mario, let me do an example.
Hes on the server with 60k. Then he buys weapons and shit and he got like 59 ((500 ammo deagle :S )) then he gets a payday and suddenly hes on 61k. I think he hacks like 1k each payday so it isnt that suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:29 pm

+11111111111 ur so damn active;) keep it up
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:11 am

Changed my mind.

1+
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:31 am

-1 today you ramboed like hell and 1 of your members insulted me in /b and /do allot!also he was dead,he was dead.not cracked he probably did F4 before that and he insulted then also.no proof ..but you saw him yourself.teach him to be nicer and rp better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.   Los Santos Vagos Leader Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Santos Vagos Leader Application.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next