West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Weed and Jose

Go down 
+6
Connection
Keelo
Rhyme
quixxx
►Randy◄
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:14 am

Who are you reporting?:Weed and Jose
Why are you reporting this person for?: DM, i was gonna give a shotgun to Apek OOCly cause he chose wrong skin so he wouldn't lost it, then they came ICly when i was gonna go back, shot Apek to death and said: FLORENCIA idk what the F**k, you all know they DM so i just killed them so they would learn, and for GANG-HOPPING, they were Vagos before. me gusta
When did this happen (date, time)?: AN hour ago, half an hour maybe...
Do you have any proof/evidence (Screen-Shot/Video)?:Yes

This is where he comes out of nowhere, and goes to kill Apek, without a REASON.
Weed and Jose Samp055po

This is AFTER they killed Apek, they went to kill us so i killed them.
Weed and Jose Samp056h

and i only told him to F**k off, he was the one who insulted
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:41 am

Shit lots of ammo!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:26 am

Here they are with the DM.
Weed and Jose Samp046g
Here is Jose with his racist comment, look at the chat, Jose clearly sais "kill blacks" Plus look at they're dm in kill list!
Weed and Jose Samp041tz
Also, here is them DMing and then leaving after they killed Lance and Me for no reason. They wont stop!
Weed and Jose Samp047zu
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:50 am

Also i want them BANNED >_>
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:54 am

Same here bro, same here
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:20 am

First,i wanna be clear with everyone.
I'm a helper,i'm supposed to help peoples and i do it with peoples that WANT !
I won't try and try teaching this 2 guys how to RP 'cause it useless.
I told them gently to stop acting like ''noob'' and even gave them tips.
They continued and said racist shit and insulted me.
I just wanna be clear,i won't help this 2 clowns 'cause they're just fucking up our communauty.
-Keelo

Now On-Topic :
I was helping this new player ( controll88 ) and i received a report from Tango on Jose. and Weed for MG.
Than they saw my vehicle parked and they started D-B me...
Weed and Jose Samp030iay

After Racism comments,SpawnKill,DeathMatch,Metagame,Revenge Kill and others...
I wanted them to realize that they're getting a bad reputation...here's the result !
Weed and Jose Samp032hz

Last edited by Keelo on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 am

Yeah bro these guys gotta go, they're not doing the community any good
They are worse then Leone and Cripz ever were!
Sad
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 am

Apek wrote:
Yeah bro these guys gotta go, they're not doing the community any good
They are worse then Leone and Cripz ever were!
Sad

Don't wanna sound like a dick for them but,you're right,man.
Tonight,i received atleast 50 reports ( No joke ) on Weed and Jose.
Peoples were PM'ing me every 30 seconds about them.
I told Jose. and Weed to stop but they continued acting like imature kid.

Seriously,i respect peoples that don't know how to RP.
I also respect peoples that don't speak english properly.
But i don't respect peoples that VOLUNTARY fucking up our communauty with theirs childish actings.

Also,Jose,if you see this,can you please answer my question.
When i said that everyone hate you now 'cause you act like some imature kid.
You answered that you ''Don't care''.
Here's my question :
If you don't care about what the communauty think about you,why you keep playing here than ?!
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:42 am

We know you a helper, but we thought maybe Death could help or shit even if he was just a designer for the server or something like that, he was admin D:
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:08 am

Man seriously these guys are very annoying.
If they stay here, then it will F**k up the server in the ass hard.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:35 am

I got reports of them too, although I didn't recieve too much reports on them, when did this happen? Also, it seems that EVERYONE is having a big problem with them, I think that they wanted to lead Vagos, but by the looks of it, it looks like it's going down hill for them, & quick.

Not only have I seen Jose attack us a lot of the times, but when I look at the kill list, I see that they attack one set, & then go for the next..

I also agree with Keelo & Randy, this is going to have an effect on the community if it continues.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:18 am

(( sorry for post here but : Jose and Weed is kicked out from Vagos.))
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:24 am

Inform them of this report via PMs in-game, so they can respond on what they are accused, we can discuss the issue further and take needed measurements with them present.
Back to top Go down
Travis™
Banned Player
Banned Player

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:39 pm

First of all we didn't metagame and after the racist i said "F**k others race but white" i didn't racism anymore plus what is this when you attack us day/night its cool but when we attack its DM and what kind of alliance is this GS Ballas PD wtf and if we even try to RP with you most of the grove members point gun and after seconds start to shoot at us so we shoot back if you are gang member irl will you shoot at everyone in your hood ?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey, your the one that's talking racist crap, and Death Matching all the time.
So yeah...
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Travis™ wrote:
First of all we didn't metagame and after the racist i said "F**k others race but white" i didn't racism anymore plus what is this when you attack us day/night its cool but when we attack its DM and what kind of alliance is this GS Ballas PD wtf and if we even try to RP with you most of the grove members point gun and after seconds start to shoot at us so we shoot back if you are gang member irl will you shoot at everyone in your hood ?

Y'all attacked EVERYONE !
You think that after you attacked me and said shit like ''Black Party bla bla bla'' i'm gona welcome you to my hood ?
You want a sprunk and a fries with that ?!

Seriously,assume your acts.
You attacked everyone IC'ly,now you're ennemy with EVERYONE.
Now you gotta deal with it.
Also,just telling,you won't get friend IC'ly by always saying racist shit.. ( I'm talking about IC. ! )
No joke,you came to Ganton Gym and almost every sentence you was saying was racist.
Start by stop shooting and act racist and MAYBE we won't shoot on sight...
Simple as that,bro'

-Keelo
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Yeah, Keelo's right.
Get your act together.
Everyone hates you now.
Quit the DM and Racist crap.
Cause I'm Latino, but personaly I hate racist people....

-Apek
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Haven't seen him been racist, but about that, when you attacked us, but you had gang hopped, and what fucking reason you had to attack us if you were in another gang that we didn't even attack or start beef with them (VLA) during the whole RP? None. So therefore you're DMing
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Yeah, Ballas and VLA have no beef, well none that I know of.
Also IRL you would walk up to some gangmember that had no beef with your hood, and then shoot him, starting beef with the gang itself?
DM, no discussion.
Back to top Go down
Travis™
Banned Player
Banned Player

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:54 pm

We didn't gang hop because we were not even official [V] so we can change gang and we didn't attacked ballas only seville/grove so why when we were vagos [TDB] and [GS] attacked us together i don't remember in the SP Temple Ballas and GS as allies
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Travis this is based on SP Story but I heard from admins that Faction/gang leaders don't have too follow SP story line.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:40 pm

True what Marketoo said but, sure you were not official, but you APPLIED FOR V, and the V leader or an admin DID NOT give you permission to change skins to another gang....
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:13 pm

They DMing 24/7 and breaking the 30 min. rule for attacking
And jose is racist
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:53 am

Travis™ wrote:
We didn't gang hop because we were not even official [V] so we can change gang and we didn't attacked ballas only seville/grove so why when we were vagos [TDB] and [GS] attacked us together i don't remember in the SP Temple Ballas and GS as allies

We are NOT forced to follow the SP mode, the server isn't based on SP. So, everyone has the freedom to do as they which with their set. About the racist things IC, you think tht if IRL you went up to a black person & started to sayracist things, you think that you are going to walk out of there intact, ESPECIALLY if they bang, IRL you MIGHT get lucky to even walk out unharmed, but do you really think that you will not be hurt? IRL some people would either, 1: Walk away, 2: Beat you up, 3: Kill you, or even 4: Kill you and your whole family, EVERYONE in this world is different & don't act the same, some follow their own life rules, some just don't give a F**k, & some take matters into their own hands, the list goes on, so don't think that it's "DM" all because people kill you for racist comments IG. Think about how you would end up IRL if you were a Mexican & went into a black gang affiliated neighborhood & started to say racist things, just think...

Also, it's true what Barry says, you guys don't follow the 30 minute rule from the server.
Back to top Go down
Travis™
Banned Player
Banned Player

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:29 pm

►Randy◄ wrote:
True what Marketoo said but, sure you were not official, but you APPLIED FOR V, and the V leader or an admin DID NOT give you permission to change skins to another gang....

I never applied for V lol and nobody forbid me to use another gang skins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weed and Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed and Jose   Weed and Jose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weed and Jose
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next