West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Weed (Car-Ram)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Api
Rambo
Rambo

Weed (Car-Ram) Empty
PostSubject: Weed (Car-Ram)   Weed (Car-Ram) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Your server name:[FYB]Api

When did this happen (date, time)?:Some minutes ago.

Who are you reporting?:Weed

What are you reporting this person for?:Car-ram

Evidence:
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/18/samp443k.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/46/samp444y.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/835/samp446g.png/

He car-rammed me...He is always non-rping and DMing 24/7,please do something...I won't speak to his leader,because he always wants to blame other and i'm sure he searches now something to say about us...
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Weed (Car-Ram) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed (Car-Ram)   Weed (Car-Ram) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:28 pm

I have no clue who 'Weed' Is but he's not an outsider of [VLA]. I'm pretty sure he just took a [VLA] skin, but I have no idea who he is.
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

Weed (Car-Ram) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed (Car-Ram)   Weed (Car-Ram) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:15 am

Well,the report is for Weed so please don't post here...I can't find a single good reason to reply your comments...-_-
He could just report Weed to change the skin...Damn...
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Weed (Car-Ram) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed (Car-Ram)   Weed (Car-Ram) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:18 am

Api wrote:
Well,the report is for Weed so please don't post here...I can't find a single good reason to reply your comments...-_-
He could just report Weed to change the skin...Damn...
Unless you were Ck'd there is no reason that I have to force him to change his skin. Anyone can use any skin at any time. I can't help who takes [VLA] skin and fucks around.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Weed (Car-Ram) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed (Car-Ram)   Weed (Car-Ram) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:50 am

I deleted all useless posts, stop arguing on a report about who handles his faction in what way. This is a report on an unofficial player using a skin who broke a rule. Also, it is the leader's choice who can take the faction skins, if you don't want somebody to have one, report him in-game and an administrator will send him to the skin selection.

Weed will be handled. Thanks for reporting, locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weed (Car-Ram) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed (Car-Ram)   Weed (Car-Ram) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weed (Car-Ram)
Page 1 of 1