West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[VLA]Cesar, [VLA]Jose

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

[VLA]Cesar, [VLA]Jose Empty
PostSubject: [VLA]Cesar, [VLA]Jose   [VLA]Cesar, [VLA]Jose Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Your server name:[KTB]Craig

When did this happen (date, time)?:5.05.2012, around 17:30((check pics))

Who are you reporting?:[VLA]Jose, [VLA]Cesar,

What are you reporting this person for?: Commiting a crime at the PD((drive-by)), arrogance, nonrp, mocking.

I would just like to say that a /warn in my eyes, isn't a fair punishment, since after they relog, that warn doesn't cost anything, so there is no use or /warning someone. About what they did, it's not the rules that they broke, that imade me angry, but their arrogance after that to me, even after White had pointed out they had not followed the rules. Wouldn't it piss you off if some random punk would come up to you, kick you in the nuts, and then call you names after that?((bad example I know)) Admins should start punishing this sort of things harder, since you can see from the screens they keep implying that "they are not afraid of warns/bans". The harder you punish this type of things, the more other people learn from them and this way prevent future conficts.

Evidence:
Here is a link to a photo gallery where the pictures are at, if you can't see them, tell me and ill post them here also.
http://fotoalbum.ee/photos/kuki112/sets/1280291
Back to top Go down
Bengt™
Hitman
Hitman
Bengt™

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Cesar, [VLA]Jose   [VLA]Cesar, [VLA]Jose Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:26 pm

White warned them i saw it...
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Cesar, [VLA]Jose   [VLA]Cesar, [VLA]Jose Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Yeah they were wrong,White warned 'em early.

Solved & locked.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Cesar, [VLA]Jose   [VLA]Cesar, [VLA]Jose Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Just a lil adjustment to the post. People should really stop the PG. You cannot shoot someone infront of PD, RP Fear and think about what would of happend to you in RL if you would do that.

You can shoot and drive away fastly, but not stand there and piss on him and etc..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Cesar, [VLA]Jose   [VLA]Cesar, [VLA]Jose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VLA]Cesar, [VLA]Jose
Page 1 of 1