West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Dead-End Street Families

Go down 
+10
Loc
Kat
LukeEV
Keelo
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Lil_Familie
[AFK]Lil Dan
peanutt
nightmare
Slick
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Dead-End Street Families Empty
PostSubject: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 3:27 am

Out-Of-Character - Must Read Fisrt

Yes this is a faction application for Seville Boulevard Families.
I wanted to make something different than the usual 'Says names, says ranks, etc.'
You'll read the story of Durron, a NPC who tells his experience of living in Dead-End Street, Playa Del Seville.
As the story goes, Durron will explain how Seville B.L.V.D Families formed itself again.
You can leave your feedback (OOC'ly) via reply as this is a new concept.
You can use all these informations to your In-Character benifits.
...............................................................................................................

*You're surfing on the web when an AD pops up.*
*You take a first look then click on the AD.*
*The AD opens a new window; Durron's Blog.*

............................................................................................................................

"What's up everyone? Lets say my name is Durron, as I don't want to reveal my true identity. I am not a police officer, a celebrity or even a gang member, I'm an 'average joe' as we could say. The truth behind this text is simply that I would like to share my story with everyone. I don't want to write no book and God knows I ain't got the skills to write that good. I hope that I catched your full attention with these few phrases. Here's the begining of my story."

Dead-End Street, Playa Del Seville.
"All That Except Getting A Job"

Dead-End Street Families Galler10

"Yeah, that's my house. It's classy, right? I bought it years ago after being thru' my first divorce. Since Seville is infested with gang, I got the house for a real cheap price. The transition was hard the first month, being someone who lived the past few years in Downtown Los-Santos, I didn't had the same enthusiam as the gang members who lived down the street with me. I mean-.. uh-.. you know-.. my lifestyle consisted of going to work, arriving at home, eating with my wife. A peaceful life, right? Problem was, these dudes living out here in my street didn't think like me. Their lifestyle primarly consisted of getting drunk, getting high, getting ''pussies'', getting money, all that except GETTING a job. I sure got used to the loud music, street fight, police intervention and last but not the least, gun-shots in broad daylight."

#10 Dead-End Street
"If you don't know Brazy..."

Dead-End Street Families Galler11

"That's Brazy's house, one of my neighbor. If you don't know Brazy, I won't tell you much about him as I don't want to be labeled as a 'snitch'. Lets just say that everyone in the neighborhood knew that Brazy done four years in prison for some cracking-cards scheme-..you know that scam that you get all over the internet? When some dude tells you to give your card informations then he'll turn $500 into $5,000? Well-.. Yeah, that's what Brazy done time for. Somehow, before getting caught and getting his money seized, he bought that house, the only house with a garage in whole Playa Del Seville. Without going into too much details, things were going smooth as LSPD done raid everywhere in the neighborhood, arresting most of the notorious gang members.
Couple of year laters, that dude Brazy went out and he quickly noticed that things had changed. Being the opposite of me, he didn't like those changes. As time went by, things went worse, Brazy started to take over, bringing drugs dealers in the street. Don't tell me that I have been spying or investigating on him! The sole reason I know why they were up to something is because that they actually were up to something, walking down the streets with bags full of drugs and loaded rifle. I felt like an hostage on my own neighborhood. Well-..lets say it wasn't that worse but you know-.. it was difficult. I couldn't bring any 'outsider' as they call them because these dudes were paranoid, imagining that ninety percent of the Los-Santos population were undercover cops. I sure couldn't tell anyone about what was going in because I would have been labeled as a snitch. I couldn't go outside passed eight! Not because they'd have shot or robbed me -BUT- because their drunk asses were 'turning up' every nights with loaded pistols in their hands. Who the fuck dances-..if you call that a dance-.. who the fuck does that with a PISTOL IN THEIR HAND?"

Loco-Low Garage
"Chop-Shop! Trap House! What's next?!"
Dead-End Street Families Galler12

"As time went by, Brazy kept expanding his 'business' as he called it. Just thinking about it-.. damn-.. Let me get a Gin Tonic first.. Hmm! As I was about to say, how much things can you do with a single house and a garage? He turned the garage into a Chop-Shop..Wait? You know what's a Chop-Shop? I ain't much of an expert neither but making it short, it's some racket or whatever you calls it that organized crime do. They steal vehicle, remove the parts then sell them back or sometimes they simply export the vehicle somewhere. I never been into such business so I can't really tell you more-..being honest-.. I don't even fuckin' know if what I what I just told you is correct but anyways."

Dead-End Street Families Galler13

"Before I continue-.. YES! That is a fucking marijuana plant planted in the front yard.
Chop-Shop! Trap House! What's next?!
Brazy had the great idea to turn his house into a fucking trap house! You know what a trap house is? Crack-heads goes there, drugs dealers goes there then motherfuckers take drugs. I ain't good at sarcasm but-... that was really awesome to have crack-heads roaming the street like zombies. Alright-.. hum-.. I never been an expert for anything regarding crimes but I always thought that criminals wanted to hide from polices. God knows I was wrong about this. You ever watched Spike TV? There's a show simply called Cops, heard about it? Well, I didn't need to watch Spike TV. The only thing I had to do was to sit on my porch and watch the fucking show live because it was even worse. The city should have put a fucking sign at the begining of the street that says ''WARNING! Alot of illegal activities in progress!''. I always thought the police were supposed to protect us but in a 'world' were criminals make their own laws and justice if you doesn't obey those laws, I lost all my respect towards our police departement."

Seville Boulevard Families
"Jail Cell to Cancerous Cell"

Dead-End Street Families Galler14

"I know you're probably asking yourself what I mean by 'Jail Cell To Cancerous Cell', let me explain myself. Well, everyone knows about cancer, right? We all know someone who died due to cancer. I ain't no doctor and I won't use complicated medical words, you know? All I'm saying is, at the begining, it's only ONE cancerious cell that infects the others. That's the simpliest way to explain it. Well, Brazy was THAT cancerous cell. He 'infected' everyone with his mentality. Yes! It is well known that Playa Del Seville always been a gang infested area, I won't say otherwise. Thing is, each era has a different group of people, a different generation if you prefer. Its started at the end of the 80's and the 90's with what you'd now call the O.G, Original Gangsters. A new group formed itself in the 00'. When Brazy came out in 2011, he had that dream of taking over, being the one in charge for this new generation. As time went by, alot of people started to follow Brazy's directions. So to finish with this fucking explaination, if Brazy wouldn't got out of jail, the Families wouldn't be running the streets of Playa Del Seville again. As I'm writting this text, once again, there's gunshots popping off outside. Excuse me but I'll take a nap for now as I ain't a fan of all the agitation outside."

"To be continued...  -Durron"

Last edited by Keelo on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy88
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Izzy88

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 3:45 am

Good luck man take it far and i love the story
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:33 am

Durron is a nerd but I like the angle you got here, it's a different way of explaining what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:53 am

Thanks alot, Slick.

Yeah, that's the point of the whole story. A well-placed Downtown citizen losing almost everything due to his divorce who knows nothing about gangs. I thought this point of view would be better than a hardcore gang member who'd relate the story in a ''cool'' way. People can now see (read) the struggle that people who aren't part of the gang lives everyday.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:27 am

The topic looks good and I definitely don't doubt your leading abilities but I was kind of hoping we'd move on from SP factions.
I'm not fond of the concept but, still, you have my support.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:55 am

Thanks for the support.

Yeah, I understand your point of view.
Seville Boulevard Families IS a Single Player faction but we doesn't know much of them.
That's why I was always a "fan" of SBF, it gives the opportunity to develop characters.
It ain't like someone's Big Smoke, Sweet or Cj, nobody has to ''act that way'' because it's their personality in SP. (Exemple: That one dude that RP Ryder and does nothing else than calling everyone fool and smoking weed.)

I also thought about staring a brand new Families set in a hood that isn't releated to the SP.
Thing is, alot of people aren't really down with that kind of stuff (IC & OOC)
If you remember a year ago, I started Lanza Projects Families (LPF).
I received critisim OOC'ly and IC'ly (GSF, SBF, TDF didn't "wanted" us to be Fam'.)
So making this short without writing you a book, everyone knows I have been RP'ing in SBF aslong as we can remember so why change something that is works already?
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:11 am

Larenz actually didn't die, he smells Seville rise and he returns back. mhm :xdfdf

Good luck homie.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:46 pm

gl bro
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:08 pm

-SORRY FOR NAME FAIL IN SOME OF SCREENS Sad XD-

Dead-End Street Families WFaPwW
Dead-End Street Families Cta3oO
Dead-End Street Families L5jkSW
Dead-End Street Families ZqYIhY
Dead-End Street Families En712k
Dead-End Street Families IZkHB3
Dead-End Street Families H09YRD
Dead-End Street Families A5Wy82
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Oh, the good old Transracial guy is back huh?
Bitch, why my name isnt here? ~ I might join this shit.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 am

Dead-End Street Families GgZceOw
nice rp wid ya'll only have one screen cus my whole internet fked up at one point
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 12:57 pm

Is this Afro-American gang again ?
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:30 pm

.::Lil_Jamal::. wrote:
Is this Afro-American gang again ?

It is an afro-american gang.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:10 pm

I never mention such thing as afro-american gang.
You're welcome to try your luck with any type of character.
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Keelo wrote:
I never mention such thing as afro-american gang.
You're welcome to try your luck with any type of character.

Was only going off what I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:10 pm

[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:

You might want to change your name then (or tell Danny_Brown to change it) xD

Good luck, Keelo. You got this. Also, you have my support.
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 7:56 am

Ruffus wrote:
[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:

You might want to change your name then (or tell Danny_Brown to change it) xD

Good luck, Keelo. You got this. Also, you have my support.

I won't change shit.
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 7:59 am

Dead-End Street Families NHVmff
Dead-End Street Families OLAXjp
Dead-End Street Families UjlNPg
Dead-End Street Families KC8LaZ
Dead-End Street Families JHke26
Dead-End Street Families 7Bw7Xg
Dead-End Street Families R4xDR5
Dead-End Street Families Eyrh25
Dead-End Street Families W5mUTg
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Demetrius, you got my support! Keep this going!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Send me a full list of your members via forum PM
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:37 am

The roleplay we had yesterday was really awesome. I enjoyed it a lot.
Here some screenshots.

Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-10
Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-11
Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-11
Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-13
Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-12
Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-12
Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-14
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Will upload more later

Dead-End Street Families Shaulr
Dead-End Street Families ZqCiOd
Dead-End Street Families XB8Xlb
Dead-End Street Families X8LlAl
Dead-End Street Families Igs92B
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-15
Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-13
Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-14
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:32 am

Dead-End Street Families VvaBqX
Dead-End Street Families 1ywniz
Dead-End Street Families EDDArQ
Dead-End Street Families H5chxG
Back to top Go down
Izzy88
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Izzy88

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:01 am

Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-73
Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-74
Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-76
Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-77
Dead-End Street Families Sa-mp-78

Just a few screenies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead-End Street Families   Dead-End Street Families Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead-End Street Families
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next