West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Varrio Los Aztecas

Go down 
+10
Saucedo
DaParasite
Wh1t3
Compton/Kollay
Rhyme
Yepperson
Buhinc
Loc
Jelly
Slick
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Slick
Senior
Senior

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:40 pm

CASE FILE 020714RC
(INITIAL REPORT):

(AUDIO FILE):

LSPD NARRATIVE #30 - INFLUENCE:
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Varrio Los Aztecas Jardin

Faction Development:
I thought a while about how to portray and present a realistic situation of the district of El Corona if it was real. I want to make it like a true community now, because it's been dead of gang activity for months now.

This faction will be a group of young friends who are living their lives in a previous Sureno/gang infested hood and they are bored and poor, basically that's it. They will be influenced by Momo, a former gang banger himself, and the older gangs of the area into forming their own. There is no gang yet, every nickname and the set's name are to be created through and during roleplay.

Key word here is "influence", I used it a lot because most of the times it's peer pressure that makes you want to join a gang.
I based these concepts from articles like these, read them to understand:
Spoiler:

A lot of the roleplay will be in the neighbourhood. Think about your character well, develop him a family, hobbies and friends. Don't jack random cars and use them as your own for no reason, we either walk or "borrow" it from a family member. And not always, since you might take your dad's car and if it comes back with a bullet, he won't let you use it next time.

Have weaknesses, drug problems, qualities too. Most beefing against other gangs will be made through tagging and beatings, guns are to be used in rare occasions only, with reason for it.
I also recommend having more things to do other than gang banging, like be a basketball player or work somewhere else, going to school, or be an amateur rapper, or record videos of your homies tagging but keep doing extra stuff that's "non gangster."
When it comes to the slang, it's preety much like a normal teenager from the ghetto who uses a few hispanic terms. You will pick on them if you roleplay here.

Character Development:
Peter Madera (14) will be my character and a younger brother to James (16) and Joshua Madera (20), living with their mother. Joshua still remembers his deceased father and promised him to do right and put himself into a position where he can contribute to society. Right now he studies and trains to become a LSPD Peace Officer. Peter is the wickest mind of the family, even though he's smart enough to show a good side and is considered approachable by non gangmembers. James is the laid back dude of the family, and his two favorite things are smoking yerba and eating cereal while watching cartoons. Sometimes Peter clashes with Joshua because of their personalities being opposite ends of the spectrum, even though both were brought up with the same education.

OOC Information:
Respect every rule of the server.
Don't troll or interrupt anyone's roleplay.
Don't use /b that much.

Last edited by Slick on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:47 pm

I like it, keep this going. I maybe will join you on my alt. Still neutral for now, wanna see your activity.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:50 pm

The thread is great, now Little Mexico and El Corona will be alive.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:04 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:10 pm

The topic looks stunning, very organized, structured.
I will cast my vote later on.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:50 pm

Varrio Los Aztecas Thiscrazyvida
Thanks for the support, the plan is to keep a simple and good/fun experience around here.
Anyone who's interested in joining, please read the full thread and PM me if you got questions or send me a message on Skype.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:16 am

Nice topic, simple, no flashy pictures or anything of that sort.
I'll wait until the opportunity to roleplay with you arises, only then will I cast my vote.
Glad someone is trying to bring VLA back up from the dead ruins, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:10 am

For the first time, i'm roleplaying as a young hispanic, it was fun and i reall enjoyed the RP. Here some screenshots.

''The First Day.''

Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-77
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-78
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-16
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-17
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-79
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-80
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-81
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-82
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-83
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-84
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-85
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:45 pm

I can judge by RP'ing with you in vagos that you will do a good job with VLA, plus I like the current look of the faction, in 1-2 days you already got people who are willing to join.

+1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:42 pm

+1,
^ reasons stated above, i'll also be joining this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:42 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:02 am

Thanks for the support again. We are doing our best to keep the faction growing slowly as a group of friends into gangbangers and not the other way around, and it's good so far.

Varrio Los Aztecas Moneychaser
Varrio Los Aztecas Boozers
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:54 am

Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Varrio Los Aztecas Image
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:49 am

I really love the direction that you took when you decided to take charge, from what I see the roleplay is stunningly realistic; immaculate you could say. All of the characters are relatable and so on and the roleplay never seems to stop, therefor I can proudly say that I wholeheartedly support you. +1
Good luck out there, holmes.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:21 am

Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-18
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-91
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-92
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-93
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-94
Varrio Los Aztecas Sa-mp-95
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:50 pm

You got it Slick, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Carmona
WCL Player
WCL Player

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:43 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:50 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:00 pm

Varrio Los Aztecas Droopy
**Image above was found in camera that was confiscated from Petar "Droopy" Garcia
on July the thirteen when he was imprisoned for attampted murder on LEO.**
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:03 pm

+1, brazilian
Back to top Go down
JamieDoughill

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:13 pm

All azteca's come play to El Corona now. 100% support.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:58 pm

8 votes accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varrio Los Aztecas
Page 1 of 1