West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz

Go down 
+15
Leaning
Slick
Dopeman
stalkur
Dice.
Mr Whoope.
Loc
тесhnique
Weedie
Dresta
Nyne
DoughBoy
[AFK]Lil Dan
Sm0k3
Trazz
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Empty
PostSubject: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:00 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Emilio "Rascal" Ruiz
Character Age: 35
How does your character look: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz KtZ3omD
Tell something you know about this gang: Varrios Los Aztecas are hispanic street gang, and are identified by their cyan colors. Their main enemy is also hispanic gang, Los Santos Vagos.
Your background story: Emilio Ruiz was born in  Monterrey, Mexico. He was living with his family in Monterrey for seven year's, and then, his parrent's decided to move to the USA. Emilio's father, Carlos, had a friend who was working on the border, so he helped Carlos and his family to move to the USA. They found small house in the Hispanic neighborhood in Los Santos. It was called El Corona. Emilio started going to Los Santos Elementary School. He had to learn English, and it was very difficult for him. In that time, in El Corona was formed an Hispanic Gang, Varrios Los Aztecas. Many Emilio's friend's from school and from neighborhood were gang affiliated. When he was ten, his father died under mysterious circumstances. He was found in the alley behind their house. Couple month's later, Emilio started to hang out with some member's of the notorious gang from his neighborhood. His mother told him if she find's out that he became a gang member, she will kick him out of the house. Two year's after that, Emilio was kicked out from school, because of the fight he was involved, where he almost broke other boy his skull. After that incident, his mother kicked him out of their house, and he was sent to detention center. He went out after ten year's. Meanwhile, his mother moved to Los Flores, up in East Los Santos, some of his friend's got killed, due to the gang war's on the streets. He continued to hang out with the member's of the Varrios Los Aztecas.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Alcatrazz
What is your real life age: 16
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT +1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: TDF, VLA, MC, RM, IM.
What faction do you want to lead: Varrios Los Aztecas
Why do you want to lead this faction: I would like to change a bit my way of roleplay, so I decided to try again to RP as an Hispanic. I have alot idea's about the hispanic RP, since recently I was watching some movies and documentation's. I talked with DoughBoy and he said he wont lead it, so I decided to post application for this gang.
List the members you have so far: DoughBoy, Lemonada, Dasper
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: Yes

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Powergame. It mean's, doing unrealistic thing's, to avoid the RolePlay.
Explain the term MG: Metagame. It mean's using Out Of Chatacter information's in In Character purpose.
Give an example of a good /me command:  /me Sigh's deeply, as looking around the area slowly, exaiming it.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/do Command is using to describe more action or player.
/do Civilian's are running around screaming and shouting for help.
/do Bob Appear's to be around 17 year's old.Black bandanna around his head.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 9

Last edited by Trazz on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Joining you on my Alternative Account,Good luck !!
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:21 pm

◄|Natzz|► wrote:
Joining you on my Alternative Account,Good luck !!

U are joining everyone on ur alternative account lol
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Nah..I just decided to join VLA.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:26 pm

Won't vote since I'm a member.
Hope we go far and get people interested in Mexican role play.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Me too. I'm taking right now some screenshot's of our RP. I'll post them later.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:45 pm

I want to roleplay further with you before I make my decision. Continue working hard and remember that activity is important.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Here are some screenshot's I took right now. I'm going off. I'll come back in one hour, and I'll take new screenshot's.

Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Pxwr
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Ujoh
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Qzyq
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz 92ud
Back to top Go down
Dresta

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Well, i know Alcatrazz is dope RP'er i have been RPing with him for two or three months on another server, +1 bro, good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:42 pm

I'll encounter you in the near future and decide my vote. Don't forget to post screens of your roleplay aswell.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:48 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Here varrio.
+1
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Thank's for the positive votes. I will upload screenshots soon.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:33 pm

I do believe that you'll improve your activity, otherwise a -1 from me. However, I'll keep my vote to neutral so far, wanna see your activity.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Well, I'm getting IG almost every day for like, two or three hours. I'm trying to be active as much as I can. Thank's anyway's.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:49 pm

I can't vote because I'm vla member but I support you.Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:28 pm

+1, obviously
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Thank you. I got three positive votes. How many I need, ten?
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Votes are only a formality.You'll be accepted when Me / Compton / White decide you're ready to get the tag.

OT:Still need to check your RP as a Mexican and your activity before I vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Alright then, looking forward to RP with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz D0w
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Nnju
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Wlqr
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Bcqn
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz D55f
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Dg4h

Pictures from today's RP.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Meebo wrote:
Votes are only a formality.You'll be accepted when Me / Compton / White decide you're ready to get the tag.

OT:Still need to check your RP as a Mexican and your activity before I vote.

when did u become faction mod
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:04 pm

When you gave up your spot through my PMs a while ago duh.Also admitted it to me, DP and White on Skype.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Oh yeah, i forgot lol, oaky xD
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Vla1

Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Vla2

Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Vla3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next