West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

N/S Devils XIV

Go down 
+13
Pacukas
Juggalo
Radman
Buhinc
DoughBoy
Wh1t3
Loc
#wclmarcus
Compton/Kollay
Dopeman
Rocce
nightmare
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gangsta
Gangsta

N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Yes, first of all, it would be confusing, as I'll be with the Vago / VLA skin, thus wearing the colors. And second, I just want different skins, not V / VLA ones.
PS: VLA's color is blue, whereas Nortenos' color is red. VLA are something like Surenos.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:30 pm

So basically you like the look of Norteno mods, and that's why you RP a norteno?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:40 pm

Yes, as I don't want to mod my V / VLA skins.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Nice.. This will go far.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:31 pm

Enough spam
VLA went inactive bcs the leader went inactive.
We can RP w/e we want and "revive an official faction instead" isn't a proper argument.

Btw I'll use modded civ skins to avoid creating confusion.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:49 pm

I don't spam, I asked him for a reason.

And you're funny nightmare, if you guys are motivated by skin mods and I don't know.. movies or whatnot, good luck, really, you will go far.

Just like you went here: https://west-life.forummo.com/t7604-almighty-royals-nation

a little reminder to you Wink
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:10 pm

Why don't you try leading [VLA]?
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Mike wrote:
Why don't you try leading [VLA]?

Meebo is leading it
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Compton, srsly, did I say I get motivated by skin mods? I don't think so. Read twice.

PS: By the way, why would you care about this faction so much? I want to role-play something new, it doesn't concern you whether we'll give up or not.

Last edited by Dante on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Compton wrote:
So basically you like the look of Norteno mods, and that's why you RP a norteno?

Dante wrote:

How many times do I have to read?
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Compton wrote:
Compton wrote:

Dante wrote:

How many times do I have to read?
I said if I use V/VLA skins that makes me wear the colors, so I can't use them.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:56 pm

R u shitting me?
It's always about the look of original SP skins, is it?
Man, I have all my VLA and Rifa skins replaced with skin mods that don't show any colored-affiliation or any tattoos and shit.

That's what RP is for. You can't judge that shit on outer appearance.
You can't judge anything on outer appearance.

You install mods on /your/ GTA, not on others', don't you get it?

Btw, u guys are so inconsiderate, thinking that LEADER OF THE FACTION needs to be the one who creates and starts the damn RP and to get you IG. That's not how it's done, hah.
Matter of fact, thinking like that is like not thinking at all. Heck, you might just stop to play here if you can't motivate your damn self to RP and not the leader of your faction.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:47 pm

This will fail.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Well, first off all the faction depends on the main topic and its gfx.
Know why?
Because no player will be interested in faction that leader of it just took the first pictures on google related to Nortenos and placed them into the topic. Nobody will bother to read it all.
Using VLA skins but RPing as Nortenos? That's total bullshit, deep shit, can't even describe it.
You have spammed these 4 pages but yet only one of your members posted screenshots.
Think this wont influence on your faction?
I suggest you to lock/close this untill you come up with some better gfx effort and some good RPers/members.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:32 pm

DoughBoy wrote:
R u shitting me?
It's always about the look of original SP skins, is it?
Man, I have all my VLA and Rifa skins replaced with skin mods that don't show any colored-affiliation or any tattoos and shit.

That's what RP is for. You can't judge that shit on outer appearance.
You can't judge anything on outer appearance.

You install mods on /your/ GTA, not on others', don't you get it?

Btw, u guys are so inconsiderate, thinking that LEADER OF THE FACTION needs to be the one who creates and starts the damn RP and to get you IG. That's not how it's done, hah.
Matter of fact, thinking like that is like not thinking at all. Heck, you might just stop to play here if you can't motivate your damn self to RP and not the leader of your faction.
wtf r u talking about lol..
PS: Saucedo, TDB was a fail ever since you took the leadership, lol.
And yeah, it will fail, we just want to try something new.. We didn't say we'll be the biggest and most active gang, did we?
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:06 pm

lol dante you are just mad because u got cked, obey is doing an great job.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:19 pm

#wclmarcus wrote:
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Pacukas wrote:
#wclmarcus wrote:

^ this true mayun
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:23 pm

Not true at all.. I got Cked, but not kicked out of the faction, I left. Second, he's not really doing a great job, before I deleted my SAMP pics my folder was full of screens of Saucedo and a lot of other players trolling, PGing, thus breaking his own rules, lmao. Now I have like 3 only.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Dante wrote:
Not true at all.. I got Cked, but not kicked out of the faction, I left. Second, he's not really doing a great job, before I deleted my SAMP pics my folder was full of screens of Saucedo and a lot of other players trolling, PGing, etc.. Now I have like 3 only.

Name a player who didnt troll atleast once in his entire life in this server
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Compton
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:25 pm

At least once, yeah, we all have. But that happens pretty often to Obey. lol
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:28 pm

Pacukas wrote:
Dante wrote:
Not true at all.. I got Cked, but not kicked out of the faction, I left. Second, he's not really doing a great job, before I deleted my SAMP pics my folder was full of screens of Saucedo and a lot of other players trolling, PGing, etc.. Now I have like 3 only.

Name a player who didnt troll atleast once in his entire life in this server

"1. Always role play at all times and do it properly. This is a role play server for a reason."
Straight off the rules
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Listen guys if next post will be some stupid crap and not important thing about faction like screen shots and so on I will lock this, I wish you good luck I somehow don't have nothing against this because it's still matter with RP, but seriously 1 stupid spam post I will see here and I will lock this because this is not spam topic, I hope I was clear.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:18 pm

Just because I did 2 /me's that reflected trolling doesn't make me a huge troll, anyways I wish Nightmare good luck with this, I mean if this survives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N/S Devils XIV
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: