West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

N/S Devils XIV

Go down 
+13
Pacukas
Juggalo
Radman
Buhinc
DoughBoy
Wh1t3
Loc
#wclmarcus
Compton/Kollay
Dopeman
Rocce
nightmare
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nightmare
Senior
Senior

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:22 pm

N/S Devils XIV 108fl9y

N/S Devils XIV 2hx0cv6

N/S Devils 14 is a newly made gang located in Las Colina, founded by, recently released from jail, Alfonso "Loco" Martinez and his close friends. Loco is a twenty-one-year-old Hispanic male, he had been in prison for the last years and had joined and has still connections with, even though he isn't in jail anymore, Nuestra Familia. Because of that and the fact he was in the northside, he quickly adopted the Nortenos culture and gave his set a name with the number "14" in it, showing this way that it is affiliated with the Νuestra Familia.
Las Colinas and East L.S. are two unprotected, full of Hispanic residents areas and they are really close to Jefferson, an area controled by one of the largest black gangs in Los Santos, therefore a lot of the locals, especially teenagers, sought protection from N/S Devils, hence why they joined in. The members' number rose quickly and N/S Devils got into the drug game, after some time, they had gained big influence in the drug market of East LS. N/S Devils gained more territory, they now controled a little part of East LS and Los Flores too, that gave them more oppurtunities in the drug market. But many gangs disliked that expansion and became hostile to N/S Devils, though N/S Devils didn't have any direct enemy, they focused on making money and chilling. They sometimes though, pulled off drive-bys on Sureno gang members.
As black gangs and Surenos were all over the city, N/S Devils became more and more violent, so that way, they gained fear and respect, from rivals and allies.
Now, N/S Devils XIV is one of the most violent gangs around Los Santos and it is slowly, but steadily, becoming stronger.

N/S Devils XIV 2d0ykxj

The beginning - Nuestra Familia & Nortenos

In 1968, Mexican American inmates of the California state prison system separated into two rival groups, Norteños (northerners)[9] and Sureños (southerners), according to the locations of their hometowns. Norteños, affiliated with the Nuestra Familia, were prison enemies of the Southern Latinos, who are composed of members and affiliates of La Eme, better known as the Mexican Mafia. While the Mexican Mafia had initially been created to protect Mexicans in prison, there was a perceived level of abuse by members of La Eme towards the imprisoned Latinos from rural farming areas of Northern California. The spark that led to the ongoing war between Norteños and members of the Mexican Mafia involved a situation in which a member of La Eme allegedly stole a pair of shoes from a Northerner. This event put into motion the longest-running gang war in the state of California.

N/S Devils controlled territory

N/S Devils XIV 24neaki

Culture

Norteños use the number 14 which represents the fourteenth letter of the alphabet, the letter N, in order to pay allegiance to Nuestra Familia. It is sometimes written in Roman numerals as XIV, or a hybrid of Roman and Arabic numerals, X4. Norteño emblems and clothing are based on the color red. Norteños typically refer to each other with the term ene, Spanish for the letter "N", a play on the Chicano slang of addressing someone as ese, meaning "that one" but also the name of the letter "S". Some Norteños will tattoo themselves with four dots. A Norteño derogatorily refers to a Sureño as a "scrap" (Spanish: scrapa) or "Sur (sewer) rat". Unlike their Southern rivals, Norteños align themselves with black gangs such as: Black Guerilla Family, Crips, and Bloods, mostly in Prison Facilities, due to sharing common enemies in The Mexican Mafia and Aryan Brotherhood.

N/S Devils XIV 34rf2hv

In Character Rules

Blood in, blood out - Once in, forever in.
Do not snitch.
Do not provoke any member of the gang.
Do not disrespect or disobey the high-rank's orders.
The set is your family, don't let it down.

Out of Character Rules

Do not break any server rules, no exceptions.
Keep OOC chat to minimum while roleplaying.
You cannot leave the faction unless your character has been Character Killed.
Respect every player of the server.
Respect the administration team.
Try to post pictures of our RP every now and then.

Breaking any of this rules will get you either Character Killed (You have to RP as another character, still being in the gang) or Faction Character killed (kicked out of the gang), sometimes you might even get banned, if you're banned you won't be allowed to RP with us for a while.

N/S Devils XIV 2yl8k05

How can I join?

Be active, provide good RP and post pictures on a daily basis.
Character development is a must, this faction is based on character development. Always roleplay realistically, RP as if you have only ONE life.

N/S Devils XIV Rmu2a8

N/S Devils XIV Fkplid

Corona Flats Locos XIII [VLA]
Los Santos Police Department
Special Weapons And Tactics

N/S Devils XIV 2uz48ow

E/S Gardens Varrio 22 [V]
Orange Grove Families
East Side Ballas
Saints Flats Gangsters [TDB]
Slayermen Motorcycle Club
Russell Crime Family [AM]
Lanza Project Families
Verona Beach Families
Brooks Crew [DP]

N/S Devils XIV 2zqvb85

N/A

Last edited by Nightmare on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:45 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Out of Character   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:29 pm

OOC

I wanted to make a Hispanic gang and noticed that Dopeman also made one, well, I'll just continue with this. I think that I won't give up quickly on this, even if I don't have many members. As Vagos don't use Las Colinas that much, I thought that it would bring more RP if another gang is there. Besides that, as the gang is located in the north, I decided to make it a Nortenos set, as most of the made-up Hispanic sets in the server were Sur13 (And it always was VLA).

Feel free to join, just make sure that you RP realistically. Also, it's best if you roleplay being young, I won't really accept people who roleplay being old into the faction.

Also, I will update this topic whenever I get the chance to do so.

EDIT: This is my first time making logos, don't hate please. I know that they aren't that good.

Last edited by Nightmare on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Looks good. I don't have anything to do, so I'll come IG from time to time to role-play with you.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:29 pm

(( Let's see if these two factions suceed. ))
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:40 pm

I hope so. I won't give up on this. Well, not promising anything because I don't know what might happen, but you got my point.
Also, I don't think you need to use brackets here to post something OOC, as this is an OOC topic for an IC faction anyway.
You can discuss about faction related stuff in here, also members can post pictures.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:55 pm

Good luck, there.
I'm hoping to catch some RP with you later.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:44 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
nightmare
Senior
Senior

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:50 pm

Compton wrote:
lol

What's so funny about it?
Btw, can we use VLA skins? There isn't any good civ skin for Hispanic ppl, and I don't want V skins as we are on V hood. Would create confusion.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:44 am

niggs low on moneyy, then they just make an IC gang which isn't following SP.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:51 am

(( Vatos and locotes are rising. ))
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:06 am

#wclmarcus wrote:
Is DP following the SP? LPF? VBF? MC? AM?
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:08 am

Dante wrote:
#wclmarcus wrote:

(( VBF, yes. You could see fams around Santa Maria and Verona Beach in SP. Lool ))
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:11 am

DP follows SP, Bikers always existed, why would they make Biker skins then? AM existed, Sindacco's mafia, just they renamed it. DP is em drug dealers on the streets, if you didnt know. ))
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:24 am

Marcus, what you have wrote is total bullshit. You're saying that 'niggs' made this gang to earn money, lol. I personally made my own gang because I like RPing hispanic.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:33 am

money like IRL lol, means u wont donate for faction and just make it out of nowhere. ))
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:18 am

#wclmarcus wrote:
DP follows SP, Bikers always existed, why would they make Biker skins then? AM existed, Sindacco's mafia, just they renamed it. DP is em drug dealers on the streets, if you didnt know. ))
Bikers always existed? Not really. Sindacco's mafia or w/e it's called isn't exactly AM. There are bikers skins but they aren't really members of Slayermen MC, are they?
By the way, we do have money. The fact we don't want to donate doesn't mean we don't have money. Now stop spamming the topic.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:09 am

#wclmarcus wrote:
money like IRL lol, means u wont donate for faction and just make it out of nowhere. ))
it's not out of nowhere this section is made to post unofficial factions. Why donate for one, if you can make it official by working hard?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:00 pm

Dante wrote:
#wclmarcus wrote:

you dont need to follow SP you shmuck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:08 pm

Them pictures you put in topic, Nightmare..
lel
Terrible choice of colors and pictures and all that bullcrap.

But, heh, good luck although it ain't gonna last that much.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:08 pm

I was kinda' bored so I decided to post some screens of my role-play.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:42 pm

DoughBoy wrote:
Them pictures you put in topic, Nightmare..
lel
Terrible choice of colors and pictures and all that bullcrap.

But, heh, good luck although it ain't gonna last that much.

Couldn't find better pictures, I just used the first ones I found on google.
I don't think that the topic matters that much, anyway.

Anyway, I don't know if I'll get IG today. I'm working on some skin mods.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:22 pm

Well good luck with this, but you all should make V or VLA active not to make new unofficial factions/gangs
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Well good luck with this, but you all should make V or VLA active not to make new unofficial factions/gangs

Someone got the point, finally.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:12 pm

R4DM4N wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:

Someone got the point, finally.
I would say the same if Buhinc was my best friend, too. lol
Anyway, I don't want to role-play a Vago nor a VLA member.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Yeh you'll roleplay a norteno in a vla skin, much more interesting, why not.

You have a reason why don't you want to roleplay as a vago or a vla member?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

N/S Devils XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N/S Devils XIV
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: