West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..

Go down 
+8
[AFK]Lil Dan
Macc
Micklo
Jacky
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Wh1t3
Weedie
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Empty
PostSubject: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Discuss here about the faction itself! Follow these simple rules also!
No Spam
No Flame
Respect everyone

Last edited by killbert on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Good luck, foo'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:01 pm

good luck black 2 XD
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Wh1t3™ wrote:
Good luck, foo'

Thanks fucker.
Back to top Go down
Jacky
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jacky

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Come IG foo'
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:49 pm

I'm studying, i'll be on shortly.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Delete one of mine & Black's topics 'n' I friggin' rape you IG, and iwgaf about the new Rule D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Jacky
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jacky

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Cool

Last edited by Jacky on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Wh1t3™ wrote:
Delete one of mine & Black's topics 'n' I friggin' rape you IG, and iwgaf about the new Rule D:

Nah, some of the threads are cool, i'll let them fly. afro
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 am

Goodluck trolling
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:56 am

killbert wrote:
Wh1t3™ wrote:
Good luck, foo'

Thanks fucker.

Remember ur own rule Very Happy
lol, anyways GL killbert!
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:08 am

Thanks Miami.
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Gl B***h. =)
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:51 pm

good luck asshole cop =)
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Thanks two headed fuckfaces. (:
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Welcome their new member [C]Jordan Goodluck with that one trolling
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Rick the Prick wrote:
The administration team and the LSPD High Command took some decisions over CRASH.

All CRASH members can be fired if they're seen to be corrupt, backed up by evidence. The Chief of Police and the Commander can fire, fine and suspend, while the Lieutenant and Captain can put them up for consideration for one of those punishments. That means, don't be stupid enough to beat people in front of other officers or be blatantly corrupt, be more discrete.

The independent CRASH application is closed as of now to prevent people not good for the role joining our faction or taking special skins further. To become a CRASH member, you must join the LSPD first. From there you have two options - to get permission as a Police Officer I (from Chief or Commander), or to become Police Officer II and apply for it. You can keep your application if you wish, but only for LSPD members. Put a note about this somewhere on it too.

As a sub-division, CRASH officers are of course part of the LSPD. This means you are now in our rank structure. Each special CRASH skin is given a beginning storyline based and logical rank. Of course you CAN rank up in the future. You can of course keep your separate unofficial ranking too like you have now.

CRASH members can join the SWAT and ASD as of now, but they cannot join the CID as it clashes role play improperly.

This will make everything more cooperated and realistic.
Back to top Go down
Jacky
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jacky

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:02 am

$upreme wrote:
Rick the Prick wrote:
The administration team and the LSPD High Command took some decisions over CRASH.

All CRASH members can be fired if they're seen to be corrupt, backed up by evidence. The Chief of Police and the Commander can fire, fine and suspend, while the Lieutenant and Captain can put them up for consideration for one of those punishments. That means, don't be stupid enough to beat people in front of other officers or be blatantly corrupt, be more discrete.

The independent CRASH application is closed as of now to prevent people not good for the role joining our faction or taking special skins further. To become a CRASH member, you must join the LSPD first. From there you have two options - to get permission as a Police Officer I (from Chief or Commander), or to become Police Officer II and apply for it. You can keep your application if you wish, but only for LSPD members. Put a note about this somewhere on it too.

As a sub-division, CRASH officers are of course part of the LSPD. This means you are now in our rank structure. Each special CRASH skin is given a beginning storyline based and logical rank. Of course you CAN rank up in the future. You can of course keep your separate unofficial ranking too like you have now.

CRASH members can join the SWAT and ASD as of now, but they cannot join the CID as it clashes role play improperly.

This will make everything more cooperated and realistic.

ffs... Rick pissed off cuz I left PD for crash
Back to top Go down
Strike
Legend
Legend
Strike

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:53 am

Jacky wrote:

Dont think that you are that important, we just dont want noobs/dmer/idiots in Crash because they are the same time in the PD. And i think its not concerning you.
Back to top Go down
Jacky
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jacky

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Strike wrote:
Jacky wrote:

Dont think that you are that important, we just dont want noobs/dmer/idiots in Crash because they are the same time in the PD. And i think its not concerning you.
Just wondering... This came up after I joined :PPPPPPPP
..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. 24_hours_24_beers_coincidence_sticker-p217169398598333523q0ou_400
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Strike wrote:
Jacky wrote:

I'm not that blind to see if any member is a noob/dmer/idiot, I can take care of crash myself too.

Kinda annoyed also about this new shit. <.<
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:07 pm

wat u expect lol CRASH is part of LSPD.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Jacky wrote:
I didn't want to post initially since you only do this on purpose to provoke a reaction, but I'll go ahead. This decision was proposed and discussed days before you moved to CRASH, so don't rate yourself of such importance, you were on the lowest level of it and never mentioned while we were discussing this subject (around six people, not only me). Go ahead and tell me which of the four points I brought up are unreasonable or unrealistic for our environment and inside structure? None of them even disturb your in character actions in any way. I had a CRASH member commit murder in front of me in the jail cells in the past and I couldn't get him fired, so the first point adds only realism and aims to force corrupt officers to act more discrete. The second point makes sure the members get proper law role play training, judgment and experience before they join CRASH, so they wont get a CRASH tag and a special skin on the first minute, alongside a quick and uncontrolled entrance to our faction (like already). The third and fourth points change absolutely nothing for you. So what's the problem then? Just chill, don't be too stressed over such minor things or you might end up crashing with your car to death.

And for Supreme, we can discuss things like that freely if you ever want, concerning what exactly bothers. However I don't see no big changes or something that interferes directly in a negative aspect.
Back to top Go down
Jacky
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jacky

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Rick wrote:
Jacky wrote:
I didn't want to post initially since you only do this on purpose to provoke a reaction, but I'll go ahead. This decision was proposed and discussed days before you moved to CRASH, so don't rate yourself of such importance, you were on the lowest level of it and never mentioned while we were discussing this subject (around six people, not only me). Go ahead and tell me which of the four points I brought up are unreasonable or unrealistic for our environment and inside structure? None of them even disturb your in character actions in any way. I had a CRASH member commit murder in front of me in the jail cells in the past and I couldn't get him fired, so the first point adds only realism and aims to force corrupt officers to act more discrete. The second point makes sure the members get proper law role play training, judgment and experience before they join CRASH, so they wont get a CRASH tag and a special skin on the first minute, alongside a quick and uncontrolled entrance to our faction (like already). The third and fourth points change absolutely nothing for you. So what's the problem then? Just chill, don't be too stressed over such minor things or you might end up crashing with your car to death.

trolling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..   ..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..:: C.R.A.S.H Discussion ::..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next