West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Verona Beach Families - Disscusion

Go down 
+15
Buhinc
Dopeman
Yepperson
Butters
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Compton/Kollay
Loc
Trazz
gundus
Jiggy
nightmare
Rocce
JayDe
Pacukas
Tuck
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:20 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:49 pm

*EDIT*

Last edited by Dopeman on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Check out the video I made guys - great RP, doe.
Going to post screens, later.
Back to top Go down
JayDe
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
JayDe

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Hey Guys, I'm driving actually to Salzuburg (Austria) for my vaciation (skiing). Im actually writing this in the car from my parents with my Laptop and mobile hotspot (lmao). So, i'll be semi active for 3days now. I will only come at night online cos im skiing in the evening. I hope you'll have a nice rp without me ( ;( lol ).

JayDe
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:31 pm

I had some nice roleplay with Butters,forgot to take any screenshots,anyway I am waiting for some dope roleplay tommorow.Peace for now.
Back to top Go down
JayDe
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
JayDe

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Shit, I'll be inactive till wednesday. Because Internet sucks here.
See ya' at wednesday ingame (night).
Back to top Go down
Butters
WCL Player
WCL Player
Butters

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Lol, fuck you rofl Who am I gonna RP with.
Back to top Go down
JayDe
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
JayDe

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Back from vaciation guys. Will be active tomorrow, waiting for some rp.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:16 pm

JayDe wrote:
Back from vaciation guys. Will be active tomorrow, waiting for some rp.

Welcome back, jail is waiting for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Hoo another 75 € wasted for 2 weeks of RP at it's utmost best
Back to top Go down
JayDe
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
JayDe

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Lol, at first its not 75€. And it will not fail because the faction is going to be active.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:35 pm

The whole server right now isn't much active it ain't just VBF, school time and all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:44 pm

People like new factions, they always join them, especially when it comes to a new, original(well, not rlly) official faction. After some time, they just get bored of it and the faction is one like all the others in the server. Same thing happens when someone makes a leadership application. Just wait and see, there will be a few official members who've been in the faction for a long time and you'll rarely get outsiders who are trying to join you. Besides, VBF isn't something that special, just one faction like all the others. Nothing special at all. One more afro-american gang, nothing new, nothing extra.
Don't forget, that the server's activity and player-base make it even worse.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Nightmare wrote:
People like new factions, they always join them, especially when it comes to a new, original(well, not rlly) official faction. After some time, they just get bored of it and the faction is one like all the others in the server. Same thing happens when someone makes a leadership application. Just wait and see, there will be a few official members who've been in the faction for a long time and you'll rarely get outsiders who are trying to join you. Besides, VBF isn't something that special, just one faction like all the others. Nothing special at all. One more afro-american gang, nothing new, nothing extra.
Don't forget, that the server's activity and player-base make it even worse.

I am quite often on my own on the server.
Most of time with Compton or JayDe.
Now, the thing is, according to the Faction topic there are +-9 leaders.
Theoretically they should be active and most of the time they should be online.

That's the problem, most of the leaders are semi-active or even inactive.
Members or outsiders won't join if the leader ain't there to see their effort/RP.

VBF is one of the active factions because JayDe is online very often!
Back to top Go down
JayDe
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
JayDe

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:01 pm

This is all true what Bible, Compton and Nightmare wrote.
Server is inactive because of School Work and other things related to their private life, Detroit told me in summer days on wcl were 45 people online. And VBF is nothing special its just a normal afro american street gang you're right Nightmare. I browsed all old topics and read them. Most people left because they have problems in their privat life or have to do school work. I have too school work to do, i just was active because Austrian Schools got free for 1week.

PS: Sorry for my bad english, i'll try to improve it.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Added few new rules to main topic, I'll be updating topic time to time, when I have time I'll add more stuffs and ideas.Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Good luck to y'all.
By the way, you'd give me some credtis for the Gangland video, eheh' Wink
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:29 pm

I did ,but someone deleted.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:36 pm

Light will shine all over the LS.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Dead as expected.
Back to top Go down
JayDe
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
JayDe

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:17 am

Lol, I'd say WCL is dead.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Mr Whoope. wrote:
Dead as expected.
Hey, Mr.Active.Server is inactive as this faction so slide out of here.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:37 pm

Tuck wrote:
Mr Whoope. wrote:
Dead as expected.

Actually inactive players are making server inactive so don't blame server, blame players Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Tell me who makes server?
-Players!

So when I mean server I mean players.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:44 pm

Tuck wrote:
Mr Whoope. wrote:
Dead as expected.
Can't blame you, man. If I ever want to throw away some money, I'll give you a call. You sure are a champion at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verona Beach Families - Disscusion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next