SA-MP roleplay server mainly focused on gangs in San Andreas
 
HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Verona Beach Families - Disscusion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
avatar

Posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:42 am

I don't work with pro roleplayers.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
avatar

Posts : 3332
Location : Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:58 am

Mr Whoope. wrote:
Tuck wrote:
Mr Whoope. wrote:
Dead as expected.
Hey, Mr.Active.Server is inactive as this faction so slide out of here.
Can't blame you, man. If I ever want to throw away some money, I'll give you a call. You sure are a champion at it.

Why do you care so much about his money? He wanted to donate, so he did, and you shouldn't worry about it.. Why? Because it's none of your business. Matter of fact you yourself should show up in-game from time to time. It's not their fault that the server is not that active atm and if i'd talk about the current activity I would say that [VBF] is quite active, at least 2 of these guys go online everyday, can't say the same about not donated factions though..

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
avatar

Posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:20 am

Thank you, Compton.BTW Jayde donated not me.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 991
Age : 18
Location : Right behind you sir!

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:12 pm

sorry for posting here, didnt see this gang before xd, first of all I want to wish you a good luck in that you do, your members atleast some of them are active, and I'm glad LPF and VBF is one of activiest families here, thats very nice. It's not that WCL has problems, players has problems, no players. Dont beef about it its none of your fault, this week I dont know exact day but we had 11 players, and VBF members were online so, dont call it dead, its not only our server who has crysis, I told Owen that we need advertisment on SAMP forums, or on hosted tab or some place where our server will be viewed then you gonna have members and players both.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
avatar

Posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:50 am

RE-BOOOOORN
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 612
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Mon May 05, 2014 12:58 am

Tuck wrote:
RE-BOOOOORN

What happened? Got stuck during the reborn?
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
avatar

Posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Wed May 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Hey, badass, got stuck because of guys like you.I havesome other things to man.It is my last fucking year in school so I need to get in some secondary school for my life,man.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 612
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Wed May 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Tuck wrote:
Hey, badass, got stuck because of guys like you.I havesome other things to man.It is my last fucking year in school so I need to get in some secondary school for my life,man.

No need to be so offensive to me. Why don't you say it in a polite manner? I didn't had the intention to insult you in any way. Good luck with your studies.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Wed May 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Tuck wrote:
Hey, badass, got stuck because of guys like you.I havesome other things to man.It is my last fucking year in school so I need to get in some secondary school for my life,man.
Worst excuse ever
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
avatar

Posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Thu May 08, 2014 4:08 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Tuck wrote:
Hey, badass, got stuck because of guys like you.I havesome other things to man.It is my last fucking year in school so I need to get in some secondary school for my life,man.
Worst excuse ever

Who are you to tell me, friend ?I don't lie and I don't care about your thinking,DaPa.So please.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior


Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Thu May 08, 2014 4:52 pm

>Claims that he doesn't have time for SAMP
>claims that he would revive VBF if he had time.
>Meanwhile roleplays with [DP].
Oooooookay.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Thu May 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Tuck wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Tuck wrote:
Hey, badass, got stuck because of guys like you.I havesome other things to man.It is my last fucking year in school so I need to get in some secondary school for my life,man.
Worst excuse ever

Who are you to tell me, friend ?I don't lie and I don't care about your thinking,DaPa.So please.
If you don't care why bother commenting back?
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
avatar

Posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Thu May 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Nightmare, do you fucking see me IG, do you ?
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Thu May 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Tuck wrote:
Nightmare, do you fucking see me IG, do you ?
Take a chill pill son
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
avatar

Posts : 3332
Location : Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Well what about this? This is completely dead.

I am giving the owner of this faction (JayDe) to at least post here until 7.08.14 if he still wants this faction to be on the server, otherwise it will be removed.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
avatar

Posts : 262
Age : 18
Location : Republic of Croatia, Zagreb

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Died as predicted. Too irresponsible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   

Back to top Go down
 
Verona Beach Families - Disscusion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Waskaduwa Beach Resort - IPO
» Is Kalpitiya Beach Resorts starting construction this week ?
» Hikkaduwa Beach Resort
» Hikkaduwa Beach Resort Limited - Offer for Subscription
» Hikkaduwa Beach Resort IPO gets less response on the first day

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: